As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Should there be an SE++ edible treat exchange this year?

PeenPeen Registered User regular
edited November 2016 in Social Entropy++
Interest has been waning the past few years and it's a fair piece of work for me to put it together. Do people still want to do it or should we put it out to pasture?

Peen on

Should there be an SE++ edible treat exchange this year? 16 votes

Yes, I want to send strangers my wares.
43%
Raijin QuickfootHeadCreepsPeenjgeisNoisymunkIronKnuckle's GhostCello 7 votes
No, I don't have time and/or have lost interest and/or have no holiday spirit.
37%
BedlamRingoZoelDidgeridooDisruptedCapitalistSCREECH OF THE FARG 6 votes
What's a cookie exchange?
18%
Clint EastwoodRehabTrippyJing 3 votes

• Options
    TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Define "edible treat" :winky:

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I voted yes even though I'm not sure I'd participate yet.

• Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    I voted for Paris Hilton

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Turambar wrote: »
    Define "edible treat" :winky:

It was traditionally called a cookie exchange but people wanted to send a variety of things so we've switched to straight edibles. If it can be mailed and it's festive then it's fair game.

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I think last year Cello and I were the only canadians interested, and she's gone so I don't think a canadian one would be feasible.

• Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    No, I don't have time and/or have lost interest and/or have no holiday spirit.
    I voted 'no' because I wasn't personally interested in doing one, although I've participated in the past. Seems like there's a lot of potential for issues with homebaked goods as opposed to the regular gift exchage. HOWEVER

as soon as I pressed that vote button I realized that's a pretty shitty thing to do. "Hey everyone, I don't think there should be a treat exchange because FUCK YOU I'm not personally invested in one so there shouldn't be one!"

I cannot take that one back though, and now the world can see that I am a Scrooge McNoFunBakedGoods person.

• Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    I've done it the last two years and want to do it again! Ho ho ho errybody eat my foods.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    What's a cookie exchange?
    Dude......edibles.........dank...

• Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    I dunno. I signed up for one of these a few years ago, but haven't signed up the last few times they had one.

For me, I could go either way.

• Options
    Ok so there's 7 of you, we can still do a semi-respectable exchange. I'll leave this up for a few more days and if a few more people say they're in then we'll mail all cookies. Or bring them all to my house. If you all want to have a cookie party at my house that would be fine as well.

• Options
    Last call for votes, opinions, etc...