As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Internet Radio [Podcasts]

• Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    This is the best version of that

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    UMMMM I didn't see shrek once in that video. Just a bunch of men who were kinda mysterious.

Death of Rats on
    No I don't.
  • existexist Registered User regular
    the best xmas song is clearly lonely this christmas

UmPiq.png
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    this is the best christmas song but don't you dare click on it until after turkeyween is over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2yIeJltdE8

uc3ufTB.png
    I just listened to the Dollop on Fred Hampton and I know that shit goes on but the lengths they went to cover their own asses and do a bad job of it.

2ohWien.png
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Ms Dapper wrote: »
    I just listened to the Dollop on Fred Hampton and I know that shit goes on but the lengths they went to cover their own asses and do a bad job of it.
    Yeah it is absolutely incredible

I also really like the new trend of them including actual audio clips in the episodes, that final message from Hampton was very well done

CYpGAPn.png
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Ms Dapper wrote: »
    Yeah it is absolutely incredible

I also really like the new trend of them including actual audio clips in the episodes, that final message from Hampton was very well done

Gareth's naivete is somewhat amazing. Him not realizing the cop car set up was kind of amazing.

2ohWien.png
  • -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    I wonder if I can still find the rpg maker 2000 run time package that had midis of all the pop songs of the day

-Tal on
    PNk1Ml4.png
    edited November 2016
    There is a very drunk woman in my hotel's lobby that is laughing very loudly

her laugh

is not Karin from SGV's laugh

but Jeff Gerstmann's imitation of Karin's laugh

BlankZoe on
    CYpGAPn.png
  • captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Hey podcast thread I was at Come and Take It comedy fest tonight and I saw CBB fave James Adomian. He did Slavoj Zizek talking about the Southeastern Conference it was pretty good.

Also saw Todd Barry tape his podcast, and he did a set last night. Then I peed next to him! Starstruck.

• Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    TWA Episode 68
    I just figured Billy has a bunch of "him" branded shit lying around already, so when he had to whip up a mirror he used the existing Billy mirror as a base.

Rather than specifically add his branding to an emergency project.

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    can someone photoshop Billy's head onto Steve Jobs' black tutrlenack/jeans outfit combo

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • FuruFuru Registered User regular
    okay finally gonna start adventure zone as incredibly inappropriate background listening while I play tyranny

should I start at the beginning or is the first adventure mostly skippable like a lot of actual play podcasts

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Furu wrote: »
    okay finally gonna start adventure zone as incredibly inappropriate background listening while I play tyranny

should I start at the beginning or is the first adventure mostly skippable like a lot of actual play podcasts

there's some good stuff in the first adventure but they definitely don't find their footing for a few episodes

• FuruFuru Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Furu wrote: »

there's some good stuff in the first adventure but they definitely don't find their footing for a few episodes

Yeah I can't think of a game podcast I've listened to where they're on fire from the start

closest might have been the waypoint stream dungeon world game honestly

second is FatT season 2, but Jack and Keith are the only ones that immediately find their footing there

(I don't trust those auto-mah-tawns)

Furu on
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    you should listen from the beginning, for the good good goofs

e: like sure storywise it doesn't really take off until they get into the griffin-authored campaign content, but you get to see the little quirks he puts on the 'tutorial' adventure

also there's some great bits like the whole concept behind justin's character

miscellaneousinsanity on
    uc3ufTB.png
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    The finale of the first adventure is when I'd say it went from a fun novelty to something th at demanded attention in its own right

• SomestickguySomestickguy Registered User regular
    Make sure you watch episode 1.5 instead of one, they cut out a lot of the spreadsheet talk that the first episode had

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    you should listen from the beginning, for the good good goofs

e: like sure storywise it doesn't really take off until they get into the griffin-authored campaign content, but you get to see the little quirks he puts on the 'tutorial' adventure

also there's some great bits like the whole concept behind justin's character

I feel like to fully appreciate the world of TAZ you need to be familiar with Barry Bluejeans and the introduction of Klaarg

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Also Magic Bryan

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    also Regular Brian

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    Also someone throws a dog in a fire

• SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    do not watch the dark souls 3 dlc giant bomb quick look if you are sensitive to brad being bad at things and then making a sweeping generalization that is entirely the fault of him being bad at things

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Peewi wrote: »
    @Chincymcchilla wtf is your pronunciation of imgur?

Em grr

I dunno it's the only that makes sense to me

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Care Free BombCare Free Bomb Registered User regular
    the funniest thing about the warrior cat bit, to me, is that I knew immediately what they were talking about because I read those books

I was one of those people going "oh yes, warrior cats, yes"

8saxds2jkfoy.png
    3DS: 2019-9671-8106 NNID: RamblinMushroom
    Twitter/Tumblr
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    do not watch the dark souls 3 dlc giant bomb quick look if you are sensitive to brad being bad at things and then making a sweeping generalization that is entirely the fault of him being bad at things

that area looked pretty bad though

I hate the really flat open areas in Souls games

6F32U1X.png

Em grr

Image ur

CYpGAPn.png
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »

that area looked pretty bad though

I hate the really flat open areas in Souls games

its very good and also they never got past like, the first 50 feet of the zone

brad was upset that there wasn't a bonfire after literally 2 enemy encounters

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    He's also kind of underleveled for it, and is using a shitty weapon.

that also

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    The secret is to just run past them

PNk1Ml4.png
  • David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »

Em grr

Image ur

Midge Ure.

Although for real this is the first time I've realized that it's supposed to be "imager".

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    UR IMAGE

God host of images, keeper of the fractal meme vault fortress, destroyer of time

speak its name and despair

VRXwDW7.png
  • SomestickguySomestickguy Registered User regular
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    UR IMAGE

God host of images, keeper of the fractal meme vault fortress, destroyer of time

speak its name and despair

Ur posts

• EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Nah, Chincy is right

Em-grr is the least dumb sounding one

• AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    It's Imager except without the a.

• Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    It's pronounced imgur

VRXwDW7.png
This discussion has been closed.