As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mail Time! Proxy/Trades/Treats!

ZynthioZynthio Registered User regular
edited November 2016 in Pinny Arcade
If I am not posting this in it's designated forum area, I'm sorry!

Hello friends,

I don't know about you but I love mail - especially packages! I got home from the movies about an hour ago and found a certain package in the mailbox from Australia...
My new friend @agentcooper got me the PAX Aus hookup. We were originally setting up a trade (Troll pin is my half), and it turned into getting all of the Aus pins I was drooling over as well! Plus a giant package of cookies that I know everyone will be wishing they had.
I think Rogue Singularity is my favorite of the lot, just barely above Mario.
I was super excited when I saw a Nintendo set, and although it isn't my favorite Nintendo franchise, it gave me hope that maybe we will see lots more of them soon! I know I can't be the only one that would kill for some Legend of Zelda sets. A set with Link, Navi, Ocarina of Time, and maybe Shiek or something. Maybe a Twilight Princess set with Wolf Link, Midna, Zant, and Ganondorf? A set for Breath of the Wild! -end of wild rambling.

Anyway, thanks Jason. Now I owe you some pins and snacks.
- Zyn

Edit: I'm going to need more of these cookies next time.

f1fapphpbdmq.jpg

6dTk2WM.png
Zynthio on

• Options
    agentcooperagentcooper Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Glad you really enjoyed the package! You make me blush :D

You've got plenty of support here on future Nintendo pins, we're all really excited to see what comes next!

This year is finishing with a bang with a few pin releases (some surprises like DB10 as well), and next year will be crazy I'm sure!

Let's trade: https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/agentcooper
    "Damn fine pins!"