As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Maytag French Door Refrigerator Icemaker

HefflingHeffling No PicEverRegistered User regular
Last year after we moved into our new house, the ice maker went out on our Maytag french door refrigerator, model number MFI2569VEB, and I had it replaced (home was under warranty). Recently, it stopped making ice. I thought it might have frozen up, so I took the icemaker out and let it defrost, and replaced the water filter. After reinstalling, it will make ice cubes for two or three cycles then quit again. The cubes are moderately smaller than what it normally makes, so I'm guessing it has something to do with the water supply.

Because the repair guy took out the service manual, I cannot figure out how to run the test cycle on the ice maker. Maytag's website only lists the owners manual, which doesn't help.

Does anyone know where I can find the service manual, which will tell me how to run the test cycle, or have any ideas what needs to be changed out?