As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Internet Radio [Podcasts]

• Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    The secret is to just run past them

legit though, i think people using a shield and playing scared make dark souls 3 so much harder on themselves

so many enemies in 3 are easy if you just run up and kill them

like on the quick look brad is constantly petrified of dropping his shield to take a swing, which just lets more and more dudes aggro onto him and reach the fight

shields were a mistake

I've never actually played any Souls game with a shield nor heavy armor just because I find it way easier to roll out of the way. I still haven't finished DS3, butwhen I played it I mostly ran around in leather and didn't have much trouble.

Playing Bloodborne also really helps get your timing down on dodging.

• WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular

Talk! is the sensation sweeping the nation

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Very delighted to find that Maria Thayer is one of the weirdest CBB interviews in a while

She is asked the question "where are you from" and spends several minutes dodging it

6F32U1X.png
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular

this is all really an effort to trick as many people as possible into listening to my upcoming podcast thread podcast reboot

(it made me really happy that danielle and danika listened to talk!)

f2ojmwh3geue.png

this is all really an effort to trick as many people as possible into listening to my upcoming podcast thread podcast reboot

don't you fucking tease me

• -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    Dear podcast thread podcast thread, cars 3 has a trailer what do people think of it let's find out

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular

I'm going to cut as wide a swath as possible through the internet with talk's topics and then herd them all, unsuspecting, into the most niche, banal topic in the universe

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Dear Podcast Thread,

I had a dream that I was in a bathtub for hours with Vinny Caravella and Janine Hawkins just hanging out (not in the bath with me, mind you) and building model mechs.

Please interpret.

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

I'm going to cut as wide a swath as possible through the internet with talk's topics and then herd them all, unsuspecting, into the most niche, banal topic in the universe

All shall be privy to the horrors of the burger argument.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

okay lightning mcqueen definitely doesn't have any eyes in the cars 3 trailer

PNk1Ml4.png
  • EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular

I want you to know that every instance of "TAULK" slew me

I want you to know that every instance of "TAULK" slew me

my thanks to @OmnipotentBagel who gave me a veritable buffet of "talk!" voice drops to choose this one from

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Oh god how many did he record?

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
    Oh god how many did he record?

maybe... 6 or 7 I think? there are a couple different versions of the iconic talk! talk-drop but they include a couple of him, you, @Grey Ghost and @Blankzilla

btw if anyone wants to record a talk! in any format or an opinion or segment on basically anything I will probably use it in the show and appreciate it so go for it if you're feeling frisky

f2ojmwh3geue.png
    okay so. what was the deal with that pretzel m&m commercial where they have an m&m bent over a table with a pretzel slowly being craned towards its ass. is this supposed to make m&ms appetizing to me so that I buy m&ms. can't they just go back to making me want to fuck the green m&m

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    okay so. what was the deal with that pretzel m&m commercial where they have an m&m bent over a table with a pretzel slowly being craned towards its ass. is this supposed to make m&ms appetizing to me so that I buy m&ms. can't they just go back to making me want to fuck the green m&m

No it's just supposed to make you laugh at the lewd joke so that you have a positive memory associated with the M&M's #brand

• captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    Very delighted to find that Maria Thayer is one of the weirdest CBB interviews in a while

She is asked the question "where are you from" and spends several minutes dodging it

Weirdly Hostile Scott is my new favorite Scott. That whole segment was just strange bit really funny.

• augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    I'm really hoping that the Beastcast letters section is just a solid hour of DBZ beef this week.

august on
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Realistically though nobody is going to go to bat for fucking Yamcha

He's a jobber from day one

Maddoc on
  • Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    captaink wrote: »
    Mr. G wrote: »

Weirdly Hostile Scott is my new favorite Scott. That whole segment was just strange bit really funny.

There was so much Weirdly Hostile Scott during his interactions with audiences during the recent tour, it was great

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »

people rag on krillin but yamcha is RIGHT THERE

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular

Yamchas true calling isnt martial arts anyways

https://youtu.be/qTgz_jcddxs

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I mean Krillin cut Frieza in half

• DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    Watching that new Vrodeo.

Google Earth seems like the thing VR was made for.

• FuruFuru Registered User regular
    okay I'm glad I listened to the first TAZ adventure

magic brian's final riddle killed me

• Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Poor Magic Brian, never gonna see that guy again

just retire that voice Griffin, never gonna need that octave for this series any more

VRXwDW7.png

It's not that Krillin is a bigger putz than Yamcha. He just gets owned so much more often. The biggest dunk on Yamcha is the fact that he keeps getting left behind, whereas Krillin is almost constantly hanging around outside his weight class.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    I couldn't deal with all the dragon ball talk on the Beastcast. I just had to skip it.

I created a discord server for Talk!#nation

https://discord.gg/PfTJa

Come join the conversation

• AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular

It's not that Krillin is a bigger putz than Yamcha. He just gets owned so much more often. The biggest dunk on Yamcha is the fact that he keeps getting left behind, whereas Krillin is almost constantly hanging around outside his weight class.

Willingly, knowing ahead of time that he will be incredibly outclassed. And he keeps doing it. Krillin is the best.

• TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Aistan wrote: »

Willingly, knowing ahead of time that he will be incredibly outclassed. And he keeps doing it. Krillin is the best.

Krillin puts his life on the line for his friends and his planet knowingly. He's a true hero.

Yamcha is a chump.

Aistan wrote: »

For sure, I think it's incredibly admirable of him to do so. It just also means he gets his shit kicked in a bunch, so it's kind of inevitable he'll become known for that.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

Krillin and Tien are canonically the strongest humans besides mr satan

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Krillin and Tien are canonically the strongest humans besides mr satan

I wouldnt know I dont have a show about Dragon Ball amvs to listen to to learn

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    Mr. Satan's powers are taking the fucking credit and getting fucking paid.

That's why he is the true hero.

ZD98Zka.png
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited November 2016

he did not, frieza accidentally cut himself in half with an attack that was very similar to but legally distinct from krillin's cutty disky thing
    krillin died like 50 episodes earlier in that fight

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
    Frieza is violating krillin's copyright

PNk1Ml4.png
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular

he did not, frieza accidentally cut himself in half with an attack that was very similar to but legally distinct from krillin's cutty disky thing
    krillin died like 50 episodes earlier in that fight

I was thinking of making that post, but I wasn't sure that there wasn't something I had forgotten.

This discussion has been closed.