As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Internet Radio [Podcasts]

• ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Krill Krillins attack cut off freizas tail

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Care Free BombCare Free Bomb Registered User regular
    Really, Krillin deserves major props for even creating(?) a move that nobody can block

like, that's some amazing shit

8saxds2jkfoy.png
    3DS: 2019-9671-8106 NNID: RamblinMushroom
    Twitter/Tumblr
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Diarmuid wrote: »
    Watching that new Vrodeo.

Google Earth seems like the thing VR was made for.

it is so fuckin dope

8406wWN.png
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    It's a quantum move

It cannot be blocked, until the episode he needs to use it and it inevitably gets blocked

VRXwDW7.png
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    It's a quantum move

It cannot be blocked, until the episode he needs to use it and it inevitably gets blocked

this is everything in dragon ball z to be fair
    I want to do a little rant about this but that would be too much anime thread I think

BahamutZERO.gif
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    It's a quantum move

I want to do a little rant about this but that would be too much anime thread I think

Eh, it's a trope that's not by any stretch exclusive to anime. Pulp stories of any sort rely heavily on the convention of something being invincible, unblockable or otherwise absolute in some fashion entirely so that they can later establish an upgrade in power rankings by defeating that thing. God only creates a boulder so heavy even he can't lift it in order to set up a scene where a new God shows up and lifts it easily.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

It's a quantum move

Eh, it's a trope that's not by any stretch exclusive to anime. Pulp stories of any sort rely heavily on the convention of something being invincible, unblockable or otherwise absolute in some fashion entirely so that they can later establish an upgrade in power rankings by defeating that thing. God only creates a boulder so heavy even he can't lift it in order to set up a scene where a new God shows up and lifts it easily.

yeah but I want to complain about dragon ball specifically and compare and contrast to some specific other animes and that's definitely too anime thread

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Specifically for Krillin

so long as he never uses his unblockable move, it shall never be blocked

VRXwDW7.png
    It's a quantum move

yeah but I want to complain about dragon ball specifically and compare and contrast to some specific other animes and that's definitely too anime thread

Oh. Yes, that would be a Bad Idea.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    The lunar god failed so as to teach us how to not

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Wolf Hurricane is a pretty dope theme song. I think Vinny would appreciate it.

VayBJ4e.png
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Is it just me or did Griffin and Justin seem a little snippy with each other in the latest CoolGames Inc?

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    They're probably depressed and preparing to fire eachother

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    Listening to the dollop on samuel Whittemore amd why wasn't this guy in assassin's creed 3

PNk1Ml4.png
    Hobnail wrote: »
    They're probably depressed and preparing to fire eachother

I was thinking more along the lines of Griffin is probably still wrecked from baby duty, but sure let's go with the sarcastic meme answer

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Ashcroft wrote: »
    Mr. Satan's powers are taking the fucking credit and getting fucking paid.

That's why he is the true hero.

i liked that super established that goku is totally fine with him doing that because he wants to be left the fuck alone so by all means let mr. satan hog the spotlight

and also that it continued the trend established in the buu saga of mr. satan being a legitimately good person who's just in way over his head

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    but sure let's go with the sarcastic meme answer

What baby

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Is it just me or did Griffin and Justin seem a little snippy with each other in the latest CoolGames Inc?

So snippy that he's calling nick by a different name on purpose

Ice cold

Egg all over my dumb face

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Power went out.

Now it's cold. Hopefully podcasts will keep me warm while I can't sleep due to not having a blanket.

Oh wait. 44% phone battery...

• Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    Power went out.

Now it's cold. Hopefully podcasts will keep me warm while I can't sleep due to not having a blanket.

Why do you not have a blanket?

• replacewythyreplacewythy Registered User regular
    Sorry it took me so long to listen to the second episode of Talk! a show, I had to catch up on Waypoint Radio first since Talk! is an essential companion piece to that.
    God, Hermano, how much time do you think we have here
    It's honestly hard to believe that Waypoint Radio managed to exist for as long as it did without Talk!
    "Austin Walker, aka Editor-in-Chief of Vice, Waypoint Radio, was forced to leave Giant Bomb for obvious reasons."
    I can't believe they let Austin Walker run Vice's gaming division, considering his history of portentious looks and shadowy deals
    I'm glad I have this podcast to explain which parts of Waypoint Radio affect a millenial like me, frankly Waypoint Radio is too much noise, not enough signal
    Oh wow that "talk" took a while
    It's good that Mitchell doesn't comment on parts of the episode of Waypoint Radio that he hasn't heard yet, that's called journalistic integrity
    Alright, the tweet asking for voice clips got that Molly endorsement
    Oh hey, Infinite Warfare is on sale

Power went out.

I get really hot when I sleep. So only have a sheet.

• Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Power went out.

But why wouldn't you have a backup blanket? I have several!

Power went out.

But why wouldn't you have a backup blanket? I have several!

The power doesn't go out very often. I had some microfleece ones on the couches in the living room for such occasions. But my cats ruined those and I haven't thought to replace them yet.

God I hope my turkey will be OK. We got a fresh one this year.

• GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    I'll have to chop wood soon with my weak little baby arms.

Wood heat and all.

aGPmIBD.jpg
    Power is back. Yay. Thanksgiving is saved.

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    folks, it's been a while but....I just came up with another podcast idea I won't get around to recording

• SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    griffins new baby hates brad and thats why he's quitting

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular

I heard he has a coke problem

Maddoc wrote: »

I heard he has a coke problem

the baby? yes absolutely

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    Power is back. Yay. Thanksgiving is saved.

If it happens again I have a solution!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q--6wtCPHg8

Watch some friends!

No I don't.
  • THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    edited November 2016

Every time this comes up I wonder how many people out there have picked up this gesture from Miranda with no idea what it means

THESPOOKY on
    d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    folks, it's been a while but....I just came up with another podcast idea I won't get around to recording

You came up with another way to talk about Animorphs?

desc wrote: »
    ~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
    If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Gonmun wrote: »

Or Lost!

• Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular

Or Lost!

call it get lost and use this chorus as the theme

https://youtu.be/Gyodifrnl3I

also half of the podcast should be an audio drama flashback involving one of the hosts or guests

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Seems like the nation is abuzz with talk today

Or Lost!

If the characters from Lost were Animorphs what would their primary morph be?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    WHy do people keep talking about Griffin's baby. Did it arrive yet? I thought just Travis so far...

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
This discussion has been closed.