As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Straightzi is the Settings Whisperer in the [Tabletop Thread]

19495969798100»

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    it was a very basic concept my group came up with when summoner was introduced

the idea was, in an open area a summoner would travel to the highest level possible for a summoned creature to reach terminal velocity and drop it directly on top of the enemies head, thus leaving them out or range of most enemies, but able to inflict massive damage

since a brontosaurus is the largest and most massive animal possible to summon at the level we were at in our campaign, we decided on it

the debate came from how to measure the damage due to the wording at the time

we concluded that the bomb would count as an object BUT it would not get an action after it struck whatever it was hitting

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Now I want to include a radical environmentalist group in my campaign who summon whales and just drop them across the deck if enemy ships and shit.

Edit: also I'm gonna name NPCs after the many names of David Rider until my players catch on. Starting with Flint Ironstag.

Metzger Meister on
  • GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Wouldn't that kill the whales?

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    Wouldn't that kill the whales?

They're magic whales it doesn't count. It is a whale that should not be, so there's no net loss of whale life.

This discussion has been closed.