As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Camp Comic] Friday, November 25, 2016 - Carve the Bird

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 2016 in Camp Weedonwantcha

image[Camp Comic] Friday, November 25, 2016 - Carve the Bird

Carve the Bird

Carve the Bird

http://campcomic.com/comic/375

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• briguybriguy Registered User regular
    I'm still salty over Braden not getting his taters last Thanksgiving.
    I bet that's a tasty pigeon, though.

Happy Thanksgiving (or day after Thanksgiving, really, or Friday for non-U..S. people)! Hope you have a wonderful time, however you're spending it.

• Ilze123Ilze123 Registered User regular
    what is this thanksgiving you speak of? ;) happy holiday you all there over the pond

• DublinDublin Registered User regular
    Wait, Thanksgiving is this Friday in the US? Here I thought it was highly celebrated yesterday, aka Thursday, aka Pay-Day.

• poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    poor Brian ;.;

• Mr FishMr Fish Registered User regular
    wow! I've never SEEN so much food in one Camp Comic panel before!

• StonefootStonefoot Registered User regular
    So they really aren't evil, they just *borrowed* the knife to carve the 'turkey'. Riiiiiiiiiight!

But that's not nearly large enough to be a pigeon. One of my cats was born feral and at least twice he has left an entire pigeon (minus the head) at my front door. His name is Maho, not the usual Japanese girl's name written with kanji which mean 'true sail'; it's written with kanji meaning 'apprentice demon', a name he lives up to quite well. (He's 10 as of last July 7th.)

• bansheekittybansheekitty Registered User regular
    Guess they decided to hunt the wren a little early. It's supposed to be the day after Christmas, not the day after Thanksgiving, guys!

edited November 2016
    briguy on
  • JachraJachra Registered User regular
    That's one tiny-ass pigeon.

"We do not allow wizards to cast spells in our game, for that is the most unbalanced rule of all."
    It turns out the ropes course campers are gourmands and are about to feast on Ortolan.

• PyrianPyrian Registered User regular
    That's not a hidden cat, that's a tree throwing up horns.

• SkizzSkizz Registered User regular
    I know this is fiction and you aren't supposed to show people how to tie other people up properly in comics as per the Comics Code Authority (exp 1/1980) but I am getting a little bored watching Brian tied to a tree by ropes he could just shrug out of.

• AdamRWAdamRW Registered User regular
    Skizz wrote: »
    I know this is fiction and you aren't supposed to show people how to tie other people up properly in comics as per the Comics Code Authority (exp 1/1980) but I am getting a little bored watching Brian tied to a tree by ropes he could just shrug out of.

You can't see it, but Brian's hoodie is nailed to the tree.

AdamRW wrote: »
    Skizz wrote: »

You can't see it, but Brian's hoodie is nailed to the tree.

Brian is like Samson, only his power is neutralized when his hoodie is nailed to a tree.

• JohnnyDeeJohnnyDee Registered User new member
    I think Brian is missing his gag here.

• AbelhawkAbelhawk Registered User regular
    I'll be honest... this story's getting a bit too drawn out.