As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[SIGNUPS] Phashion Micro-Phalla

IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
edited November 2007 in Debate and/or Discourse
Hey guys! Project Runway Season 4 just started a couple weeks ago, and it has inspired me to make a fashion-based phalla! Since this is my first time running one, I'm going to keep the mechanics simple, and the game small (only 15 people). This phalla will differ from most others I've seen so far in that it requires your fashion input! Each player will play the role of a designer (there may be designer flavor roles, depending on how busy my upcoming week turns out to be :)). Every day, there will be a challenge, for which you must PM me a picture of your "design." These designs can come from anywhere: hand-drawn sketches, MS Paint, GIS; anything that you feel expresses your aesthetics as a designer! I will then post these designs in each evening's narration, and the players will vote on the winning and losing designs for the next day. The loser "dies," and the winner is immune from elimination due to other mechanics for that night. I don't want to give away too much. Just sign up if you love fashion!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IreneDAdler on

• Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Oh, this scares the ever loving crap out of me...but it's a phalla...

!Sign...up. O_o

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Haha, I must admit I am a little nervous about how it will be received, since the majority of people here aren't into fashion, but I was told by a couple people that some people will do anything as long as I call it a phalla.

I guess B:L was who they had in mind ;-)

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Satan.Satan. __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Before we get too far, I thought only one forum game at a time could be run?

Satan. on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I think the rules said that only one full-phalla game is allowed at a time, and people had to sign up for order of hosting, but mini-phallas could happen at any time without signing up ahead of time. If I have mis-read the rules, I'm sorry and I'll repost this when my turn comes up.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited November 2007
    In Irene's defense, this is not really a Phalla though.

With that said, I'm totally !signing up

Unknown User on
  • Options
    tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    To rebut that, it's still a D&D forum game and the signup thread is for all such, unfortunately. (I only say 'unfortunately' because this sounds like a lot of fun.)

I'd check with Elki.

tuxkamen on

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited November 2007
    Yeah, I'll agree with the above. But from the sounds of it it is pushing the far limits of phalla.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    Last SonLast Son Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I think the rules said that only one full-phalla game is allowed at a time, and people had to sign up for order of hosting, but mini-phallas could happen at any time without signing up ahead of time. If I have mis-read the rules, I'm sorry and I'll repost this when my turn comes up.

Those are the rules for CF, I don't think they are in effect for D&D though.

Last Son on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    So I went back and checked the rules threads in D&D and CF, and it seems I was mistakenly remembering the CF rules for D&D games. So I guess I could either get on the waiting list for D&D or see if Frosteey and Drez would mind me running this along side their phallas in CF, since up to 2 mini-phallas are allowed to take place at a time.

What do you guys think?

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Well, since robot has started a second mini-phalla in CF, I guess that option is out :P May Heidi Klum never smile on you again, you style-less heathen!

Anyway, sorry for jumping the gun on this, folks, please check back for when it's my turn to host in D&D :)

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    against all my better judgment...

I sign up.

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I...ah...damn.