As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Paying for PA Membership with PayPal

mikegmi2mikegmi2 Registered User regular
So I previously (dec 2015) paid for a 6 month PA membership with credit card and used this mikegmi2 account which is linked to my gmail account. Everything was fine.
Last Thursday I paid for another 6 months, but this time paid with PayPal. My PayPal account is linked to a different email, a yahoo email address.
Tinypass automatically linked this new 6 month membership to my yahoo email, but when I was entering info I entered mikegmi2 as my PA account, which is linked to my gmail account.

I haven't received the $10 coupon, or my discount code yet, at either email address, and I'm worried I won't get the pin now either.

Anyone else had this issue? I've already emailed the Store and Tinypass, but I don't know how they interact with one another or who would be the best to contact to get this resolved. The bummer is I specifically got the membership so I could get a discount on Black Friday stuff, blind boxes and stuff, help!

• Options
    MadkineMadkine AustraliaRegistered User regular
    It can take a number of weeks for the discount code to arrive. I paid for mine on the 14th of August and the code arrived on the 14th of September.

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    It takes a while to get the discount right away

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    LazorzLazorz Tokyo, JPRegistered User regular
    Yeah, unfortunately you're a bit too late to receive the discounts in time for Black Friday. I'm sure you could email PA after you place the order though with your CPA email address, let them know about the situation, and ask if you could possibly get the discount refunded.

• Options
    RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    I registered for the second time on the 23rd and I got my codes today!

OtyHMcu.jpg