As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Reliable free image host

ReznikReznik Registered User regular
Hey guys, looking for a free image host alternative to imgur. I tried using Ultraimg but they get DDoS'd or otherwise go down too often. I am not fond at all of tinypic, photobucket, or imageshack so they're out as well.

I need it to host images that will be inlined in forums, sigs, banners, avatars, etc. so they shouldn't have a policy against hotlinking. Ideally I can register an account and have albums.

I've done some searching on my own (which is how I found Ultraimg) but I would prefer if people could recommend sites they actually have experience using. Thanks!

Do... Re.... Mi... Ti... La...
Do... Re... Mi... So... Fa.... Do... Re.... Do...
Forget it...

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    You're about out of alternatives. You can't inline google photos or flickr, and you've taken the rest of the players off the table.

• Options
    a nu starta nu start Registered User regular
    Cheap hosting site and your own domain? Even the cheap plans probably have enough bandwidth unless you're posting gigapixel images all over the internets.

Number One Tricky