As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Final Fantasy XV] Who needs armor when you've got Gladiolus' abs?

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    I don't have a day off until Saturday. And I have 3 kids and a wife.

RIP

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Oh man... the suit DLC has a jacketless version... I can't wait to see that. Might be rad as fk.

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Eating a big plate of fries increases your max health by 300

Now I have to wonder if anybody on the team has ever actually eaten a big plate of fries, because the last thing I think in that situation is "I'm definitely going to live longer now"

6F32U1X.png
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Gladiolus is my

Wait that doesn't work

I am Gladiolus' waifu

I think you're looking for "gladiolus is my husbando", conversely

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • mosssnackmosssnack Yeah right, man, Bishop should go! Good idea!Registered User regular
    Man, cruising around listening to various FF soundtracks is so neat.

Semi serious conversation going on in the car with the jenova theme playing in the background.

This game is awesome

XBL: mosssnack12
    bnet: moss*1454
  • YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    whelp, just dropped a Blizzard and hard-locked the game

I am really good at magic

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I may be in the minority here, but listening to FF music on the car radio kind of takes me out of it.

Like populate it with music appropriate to whatever you want the setting and tone to be, I'm way more interested in that than some weak nostalgia play.

• rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    I may be in the minority here, but listening to FF music on the car radio kind of takes me out of it.

Like populate it with music appropriate to whatever you want the setting and tone to be, I'm way more interested in that than some weak nostalgia play.

On that note, is there any ff15 specific music on the car radio?

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »

On that note, is there any ff15 specific music on the car radio?

The closest thing I can find is that you can play some music from the in universe pinball machine

Everything else seems to be FF soundtrack music

That's a little disappointing.

there's an entire station of original music!

YaYa wrote: »

This is great to hear! I'm surprised nobody seemed to be talking about this.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Can you listen to Spotify through the car radio?

Okay but no really

Yi68Qox.jpg

WHO'S THIS GUY

WHO IS THAT

6F32U1X.png
  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular

Yes but it's only 21 pilots

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group

The full song lists were released back in Sept so there's not much more to talk about it besides WOO LOTS OF MUSIC!

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular

That makes me stressed out.

That makes me stressed out.

You sonofa...

The full song lists were released back in Sept so there's not much more to talk about it besides WOO LOTS OF MUSIC!

I was looking at that song list and didn't see anything about original music, though looking again it appears I missed it because it's six songs

• ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    Okay but no really

Yi68Qox.jpg

WHO'S THIS GUY

WHO IS THAT

dave

I was looking at that song list and didn't see anything about original music, though looking again it appears I missed it because it's six songs

7 + Kingsglaive is ff15 so that's not nostalgia music either.

It's definitely smaller which is sad. But then you have to figure there are plenty of tracks on the soundtrack that need to be saved for the actual story points they are meant for so they don't want to put those on the car radio like they can with the important emotional beats from past games. But I'm just happy I can cruise around to Afrojack. Gonna find where to buy that in game ASAP.

Eh, there used to be one or two overworld themes. I'm cool with 6 or 7 driving songs.

I don't necessarily want the FFXV score on their either, which is also why I don't necessarily care about Kingsglaive music.

I want jams you might actually listen to what on a radio while driving

Give me some weird J-hip hop or something

What do Noctis and the boys actually listen to

They listen to final fantasy music, duh.

• KamiKami Registered User regular
    just a bass-fueled Tifa's theme

on blast

I don't necessarily want the FFXV score on their either, which is also why I don't necessarily care about Kingsglaive music.

I want jams you might actually listen to what on a radio while driving

Give me some weird J-hip hop or something

What do Noctis and the boys actually listen to

What kinda songs are on the FFXV driving station? I know we've got afrojack and something called bass + dub so that's not just FF music. Not sure what the other tracks are though but if they are more like that then it may match better and will be what I listen to mostly for the same reason. With Liberi Fatali every so often of course..

Here's what I was able to find
    Final Fantasy XV Original Drive Music

Sky Smilin’ Down on Me
    Easy Rider
    Gone
    EZ Dub & Bass
    Gliding Along
    Arroyo Bello

Not counting the Afrojack single

Here's what I was able to find
    Final Fantasy XV Original Drive Music

Sky Smilin’ Down on Me
    Easy Rider
    Gone
    EZ Dub & Bass
    Gliding Along
    Arroyo Bello

Not counting the Afrojack single

Oh yea I saw the list.

I just have no idea what kind of music those other tracks were. I can get an idea on Dub & Bass due to the name. Thus why I was wondering if it was all that style or various style or more traditional tracks?

If it's all stuff like Dub & Bass then I can get down with that as cruising music for the boys.

• wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    Shabooty wrote: »
    Okay but no really

Yi68Qox.jpg

WHO'S THIS GUY

WHO IS THAT

dave

He always wants to use your toilet.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    the late title card is the moment where i was like

yes okay this game will be good

i'm not wild about the combat yet but i'm willing to wait for it to grow on me, i certainly don't hate it

• SyphonBlueSyphonBlue The studying beaver That beaver sure loves studying!Registered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    Okay but no really

Yi68Qox.jpg

WHO'S THIS GUY

WHO IS THAT

dave

Also thinks he's 1/64th Cherokee

LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
    SyphonBlue wrote: »
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    Okay but no really

Yi68Qox.jpg

WHO'S THIS GUY

WHO IS THAT

dave

Also thinks he's 1/64th Cherokee

I would like vanilla ice to be in this game yes please

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
    I really love the camping stuff

The photos thing is especially smart

6F32U1X.png
    real talk I bought this almost solely due to sentimental obligation

but this game seems REALLY good

I still don't have a handle on the combat but I'm getting better

although the camera SUCKS

Gonna go get this on my lunch break

If you get this at target you get a free chocobo soda

• QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    Arrived, so now I eat lunch while the patch downloads.

how big is this thing

I'm considering getting it on disk

• Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    At work and hating every second of it because those are seconds I could be home playing this. This is the day of the week I also teach... in the evening. FML

edited November 2016
    how big is this thing

I'm considering getting it on disk

50 gigs plus an 8ish gig patch

YaYa on