As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX South Survey - "Getting Ready for PAX South?"

ahstoddardahstoddard President-kidnapping NinjaHouston-ishRegistered User regular
I'm assuming this survey went out to a lot of people, but it feels a little weird to have a survey about a convention, before the actual convention. Like they don't know what to do with this event, or why it isn't meeting some internal expectation or something.
All very confusing post-Khoo.

B2YfFSb.png

• UnimatrixZeroUnimatrixZero Cult Leader / Cosplay Photographer El Paso, TXRegistered User regular
    I think I get this every year and it's always the same, rustle the big devs into coming along, especially the ones local in TX who can't be bothered to show for some reason.

• macrogeekmacrogeek Registered User regular
    It gives them ideas of how much space to allocate for things, how much volunteer staff different departments will need. Gives them rough numbers that they can show people like bands and vendors to help close the deal on getting them to PAX.

• Christopher HuffChristopher Huff Registered User regular
    I received a survey even though I've never been to any PAX event before. xD Nonetheless, I still filled it on my phone the day I received the email just for the fun of it. I got a little laugh when they asked me why I am extremely likely to attend PAX South 2017 so I literally just typed stuff in along the lines of "Well... I already bought my three day pass, reserved my hotel, scheduled time off from work, and saved up money for various expenditures. So I'm just about as locked in as you can get."

gVqmaCN.png
  • shimwoodshimwood Registered User regular
    I got a little laugh when they asked me why I am extremely likely to attend PAX South 2017 so I literally just typed stuff in along the lines of "Well... I already bought my three day pass, reserved my hotel, scheduled time off from work, and saved up money for various expenditures. So I'm just about as locked in as you can get."

I answered it the same way. I wonder if that question was meant for people who aren't sure that they're going or can't go.

khd33hubozxv.png