Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

G&T Secret Santa 2016: You'll go down in history...

1171820222333

Posts

  • DyasAlureDyasAlure SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    see317 wrote: »
    see317 wrote: »
    see317 wrote: »
    I'll spend some time in the morning picking the colors apart to find the RGB values in assorted formats.
    But that's tomorrow's problems, for tomorrow's me.

    Thanks alot, past me. You lazy sod. Should have known I couldn't count on me when I was you.
    p59ijlbtv59f.jpg

    Edit: Just got an email from Riddler Santa
    no time, so I will just tell you. top leading square is wrong.

    I thought it might be, but couldn't check cause I was in hurry.

    R: 255
    G: 0
    B: 0
    So, I haven't been puzzling as hard or as diligently as I should have been (I blame overeating and my ridiculous lack of self control to prevent overeating), and Riddler Santa is grown angry (or impatient) with my lack of progress.
    Lets see -

    I haven't gotten any word yet this week on any progress.

    Hum, a little hint. All right, you are looking for a word. One might guess the word before you know how you should get the word.

    What you do with the word should be obvious.

    So obvusly, you need to figure out what the alphabet is.

    Riddle Santa
    I notice that the word "obviously" appears to be missing an I and an O, I doubt that was coincidence.
    Since those look a lot like 1 and 0, I'm guessing Binary's coming back to play in this puzzle like it did the last.

    Just a guess here, but the algorithm to convert from top color to bottom color is it as simple as switching 1s for 0s and the other way round? 11111111 (FF) becomes 00000000 (00).
    It doesn't work perfectly with the values I got, but I had my dropper sample set to 5x5 instead of 1x1 pixels, so some of the erroneous values could have been me being sloppy.

    Edit: The word... Is it "Bird"? I have it on good authority that Bird is the word.



    Why does it matter that the first square is 255 red, and not what you had? I feel that should be part of the puzzle that it was pointed out that it needs to be perfect red. That makes it so in the top row, all have a 255, and two 000, 000.

    Also, the bottom has a lot of 255's?

    DyasAlure on
    My%20Steam.png?psid=1My%20Twitch%20-%20Mass%20Effect.png?psid=1=1My%20Youtube.png?psid=1
  • see317see317 Taco Count 2017: 61 Registered User regular
    DyasAlure wrote: »
    see317 wrote: »
    see317 wrote: »
    see317 wrote: »
    I'll spend some time in the morning picking the colors apart to find the RGB values in assorted formats.
    But that's tomorrow's problems, for tomorrow's me.

    Thanks alot, past me. You lazy sod. Should have known I couldn't count on me when I was you.
    p59ijlbtv59f.jpg

    Edit: Just got an email from Riddler Santa
    no time, so I will just tell you. top leading square is wrong.

    I thought it might be, but couldn't check cause I was in hurry.

    R: 255
    G: 0
    B: 0
    So, I haven't been puzzling as hard or as diligently as I should have been (I blame overeating and my ridiculous lack of self control to prevent overeating), and Riddler Santa is grown angry (or impatient) with my lack of progress.
    Lets see -

    I haven't gotten any word yet this week on any progress.

    Hum, a little hint. All right, you are looking for a word. One might guess the word before you know how you should get the word.

    What you do with the word should be obvious.

    So obvusly, you need to figure out what the alphabet is.

    Riddle Santa
    I notice that the word "obviously" appears to be missing an I and an O, I doubt that was coincidence.
    Since those look a lot like 1 and 0, I'm guessing Binary's coming back to play in this puzzle like it did the last.

    Just a guess here, but the algorithm to convert from top color to bottom color is it as simple as switching 1s for 0s and the other way round? 11111111 (FF) becomes 00000000 (00).
    It doesn't work perfectly with the values I got, but I had my dropper sample set to 5x5 instead of 1x1 pixels, so some of the erroneous values could have been me being sloppy.

    Edit: The word... Is it "Bird"? I have it on good authority that Bird is the word.

    Why does it matter that the first square is 255 red, and not what you had? I feel that should be part of the puzzle that it was pointed out that it needs to be perfect red. That makes it so in the top row, all have a 255, and two 000, 000.

    Also, the bottom has a lot of 255's?

    The initial clues said that the bottom row was derived from the top row.
    1. The top leads the bottom.
    2. The bottoms following the top tells you something.
    3. With the somethings, find a cipher.

    First column, red (which RS said should have been 255,0,0) leads to teal (12,255,255)
    Second column, blue (0,0,255) leads to Yellow (255,255,15)
    Third column, green (0,255,0) leads to violet (255,21,255)

    Fourth column red (255,0,0) + Green (00,255,00) leads to Blue (04,05,255)
    Fifth Column Blue (0,0,255)+Green 00,255,00) leads to red (255,9,10)

    I had been thinking maybe I was sloppy with the dropper tool when pulling the colors and the results should have been all full numbers instead of off just a bit leading to a pretty straight forward cipher where a series of letters that I hadn't received yet could be converted to binary, flipped and converted back to ascii to reveal the solution.

    Now I'm wondering if the differences in the second row are intended to represent letters since they're all between 1 and 26.
    12, 15, 21, 4, 5, 9, 10
    L, O, U, D, E, I, J
    Which almost lead to a word, so I was feeling clever there for a bit.

    Also got another letter from Riddler Santa
    See -

    I'm not mad. I might be a little impatient, but mostly I want to make sure you get all your presents before Christmas. :) I do hope you have been enjoying this. It would be terrible if you were left on the fringe of presents and you don't find the portal to the gifts.

    Riddle Santa
    I don't know, RS, I'm not really impressing myself with my outside the box thinking ability here, and Christmas is only a few weeks away.
    Maybe something simpler, like "What sound does a cow make?" or "What's 2+2*2?", or one of those annoying facebook puzzles where you're supposed to add bananas to coconuts, but the last line has a different number of bananas in each bunch or only half coconuts to throw you off...

    Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    ArcticLancer
  • DyasAlureDyasAlure SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    see317 wrote: »

    The initial clues said that the bottom row was derived from the top row.
    1. The top leads the bottom.
    2. The bottoms following the top tells you something.
    3. With the somethings, find a cipher.

    First column, red (which RS said should have been 255,0,0) leads to teal (12,255,255)
    Second column, blue (0,0,255) leads to Yellow (255,255,15)
    Third column, green (0,255,0) leads to violet (255,21,255)

    Fourth column red (255,0,0) + Green (00,255,00) leads to Blue (04,05,255)
    Fifth Column Blue (0,0,255)+Green 00,255,00) leads to red (255,9,10)

    I had been thinking maybe I was sloppy with the dropper tool when pulling the colors and the results should have been all full numbers instead of off just a bit leading to a pretty straight forward cipher where a series of letters that I hadn't received yet could be converted to binary, flipped and converted back to ascii to reveal the solution.

    Now I'm wondering if the differences in the second row are intended to represent letters since they're all between 1 and 26.
    12, 15, 21, 4, 5, 9, 10
    L, O, U, D, E, I, J
    Which almost lead to a word, so I was feeling clever there for a bit.

    Also got another letter from Riddler Santa
    See -

    I'm not mad. I might be a little impatient, but mostly I want to make sure you get all your presents before Christmas. :) I do hope you have been enjoying this. It would be terrible if you were left on the fringe of presents and you don't find the portal to the gifts.

    Riddle Santa
    I don't know, RS, I'm not really impressing myself with my outside the box thinking ability here, and Christmas is only a few weeks away.
    Maybe something simpler, like "What sound does a cow make?" or "What's 2+2*2?", or one of those annoying facebook puzzles where you're supposed to add bananas to coconuts, but the last line has a different number of bananas in each bunch or only half coconuts to throw you off...

    You have 7 letters, but the original puzzle only has 5?

    Edit:
    Also, when did the forums become red?

    DyasAlure on
    My%20Steam.png?psid=1My%20Twitch%20-%20Mass%20Effect.png?psid=1=1My%20Youtube.png?psid=1
  • see317see317 Taco Count 2017: 61 Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    DyasAlure wrote: »
    see317 wrote: »

    The initial clues said that the bottom row was derived from the top row.
    1. The top leads the bottom.
    2. The bottoms following the top tells you something.
    3. With the somethings, find a cipher.

    First column, red (which RS said should have been 255,0,0) leads to teal (12,255,255)
    Second column, blue (0,0,255) leads to Yellow (255,255,15)
    Third column, green (0,255,0) leads to violet (255,21,255)

    Fourth column red (255,0,0) + Green (00,255,00) leads to Blue (04,05,255)
    Fifth Column Blue (0,0,255)+Green 00,255,00) leads to red (255,9,10)

    I had been thinking maybe I was sloppy with the dropper tool when pulling the colors and the results should have been all full numbers instead of off just a bit leading to a pretty straight forward cipher where a series of letters that I hadn't received yet could be converted to binary, flipped and converted back to ascii to reveal the solution.

    Now I'm wondering if the differences in the second row are intended to represent letters since they're all between 1 and 26.
    12, 15, 21, 4, 5, 9, 10
    L, O, U, D, E, I, J
    Which almost lead to a word, so I was feeling clever there for a bit.

    Also got another letter from Riddler Santa
    See -

    I'm not mad. I might be a little impatient, but mostly I want to make sure you get all your presents before Christmas. :) I do hope you have been enjoying this. It would be terrible if you were left on the fringe of presents and you don't find the portal to the gifts.

    Riddle Santa
    I don't know, RS, I'm not really impressing myself with my outside the box thinking ability here, and Christmas is only a few weeks away.
    Maybe something simpler, like "What sound does a cow make?" or "What's 2+2*2?", or one of those annoying facebook puzzles where you're supposed to add bananas to coconuts, but the last line has a different number of bananas in each bunch or only half coconuts to throw you off...

    You have 7 letters, but the original puzzle only has 5?

    Edit:
    Also, when did the forums become red?

    7 letters because the lower squares in the last two columns in the puzzle have two values each that are not 0 or 255, while the first three columns only have a single value each that is not 0 or 255.
    But...
    4+5=9 = I
    9+10=19 = S

    12, 15, 21, 4, 5 9, 9, 1019
    L, O, U, D, E, I, J I, S
    Louis?

    Searching for Amazon lockers, am I going to Aurora sometime in the near future Riddler Santa?
    Amazon Locker - Louis
    14200 E Alameda Ave, at Town Center at Aurora, Aurora CO 80012-2511

    see317 on
    Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
  • DyasAlureDyasAlure SeattleRegistered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    DyasAlure wrote: »
    see317 wrote: »

    The initial clues said that the bottom row was derived from the top row.
    1. The top leads the bottom.
    2. The bottoms following the top tells you something.
    3. With the somethings, find a cipher.

    First column, red (which RS said should have been 255,0,0) leads to teal (12,255,255)
    Second column, blue (0,0,255) leads to Yellow (255,255,15)
    Third column, green (0,255,0) leads to violet (255,21,255)

    Fourth column red (255,0,0) + Green (00,255,00) leads to Blue (04,05,255)
    Fifth Column Blue (0,0,255)+Green 00,255,00) leads to red (255,9,10)

    I had been thinking maybe I was sloppy with the dropper tool when pulling the colors and the results should have been all full numbers instead of off just a bit leading to a pretty straight forward cipher where a series of letters that I hadn't received yet could be converted to binary, flipped and converted back to ascii to reveal the solution.

    Now I'm wondering if the differences in the second row are intended to represent letters since they're all between 1 and 26.
    12, 15, 21, 4, 5, 9, 10
    L, O, U, D, E, I, J
    Which almost lead to a word, so I was feeling clever there for a bit.

    Also got another letter from Riddler Santa
    See -

    I'm not mad. I might be a little impatient, but mostly I want to make sure you get all your presents before Christmas. :) I do hope you have been enjoying this. It would be terrible if you were left on the fringe of presents and you don't find the portal to the gifts.

    Riddle Santa
    I don't know, RS, I'm not really impressing myself with my outside the box thinking ability here, and Christmas is only a few weeks away.
    Maybe something simpler, like "What sound does a cow make?" or "What's 2+2*2?", or one of those annoying facebook puzzles where you're supposed to add bananas to coconuts, but the last line has a different number of bananas in each bunch or only half coconuts to throw you off...

    You have 7 letters, but the original puzzle only has 5?

    Edit:
    Also, when did the forums become red?

    7 letters because the lower squares in the last two columns in the puzzle have two values each that are not 0 or 255, while the first three columns only have a single value each that is not 0 or 255.
    But...
    4+5=9 = I
    9+10=19 = S

    12, 15, 21, 4, 5 9, 9, 1019
    L, O, U, D, E, I, J I, S
    Louis?

    Searching for Amazon lockers, am I going to Aurora sometime in the near future Riddler Santa?
    Amazon Locker - Louis
    14200 E Alameda Ave, at Town Center at Aurora, Aurora CO 80012-2511

    Wasn't the last one at a locker?

    My%20Steam.png?psid=1My%20Twitch%20-%20Mass%20Effect.png?psid=1=1My%20Youtube.png?psid=1
  • see317see317 Taco Count 2017: 61 Registered User regular
    DyasAlure wrote: »
    see317 wrote: »
    DyasAlure wrote: »
    see317 wrote: »

    The initial clues said that the bottom row was derived from the top row.
    1. The top leads the bottom.
    2. The bottoms following the top tells you something.
    3. With the somethings, find a cipher.

    First column, red (which RS said should have been 255,0,0) leads to teal (12,255,255)
    Second column, blue (0,0,255) leads to Yellow (255,255,15)
    Third column, green (0,255,0) leads to violet (255,21,255)

    Fourth column red (255,0,0) + Green (00,255,00) leads to Blue (04,05,255)
    Fifth Column Blue (0,0,255)+Green 00,255,00) leads to red (255,9,10)

    I had been thinking maybe I was sloppy with the dropper tool when pulling the colors and the results should have been all full numbers instead of off just a bit leading to a pretty straight forward cipher where a series of letters that I hadn't received yet could be converted to binary, flipped and converted back to ascii to reveal the solution.

    Now I'm wondering if the differences in the second row are intended to represent letters since they're all between 1 and 26.
    12, 15, 21, 4, 5, 9, 10
    L, O, U, D, E, I, J
    Which almost lead to a word, so I was feeling clever there for a bit.

    Also got another letter from Riddler Santa
    See -

    I'm not mad. I might be a little impatient, but mostly I want to make sure you get all your presents before Christmas. :) I do hope you have been enjoying this. It would be terrible if you were left on the fringe of presents and you don't find the portal to the gifts.

    Riddle Santa
    I don't know, RS, I'm not really impressing myself with my outside the box thinking ability here, and Christmas is only a few weeks away.
    Maybe something simpler, like "What sound does a cow make?" or "What's 2+2*2?", or one of those annoying facebook puzzles where you're supposed to add bananas to coconuts, but the last line has a different number of bananas in each bunch or only half coconuts to throw you off...

    You have 7 letters, but the original puzzle only has 5?

    Edit:
    Also, when did the forums become red?

    7 letters because the lower squares in the last two columns in the puzzle have two values each that are not 0 or 255, while the first three columns only have a single value each that is not 0 or 255.
    But...
    4+5=9 = I
    9+10=19 = S

    12, 15, 21, 4, 5 9, 9, 1019
    L, O, U, D, E, I, J I, S
    Louis?

    Searching for Amazon lockers, am I going to Aurora sometime in the near future Riddler Santa?
    Amazon Locker - Louis
    14200 E Alameda Ave, at Town Center at Aurora, Aurora CO 80012-2511

    Wasn't the last one at a locker?

    It was, but to a different one called Tonya. From the earlier email, it should be arriving there sometime between today and 12/6.
    Then, Riddler Santa will send the code to open the box and I'll get to reenact the finale to Seven.

    And Riddler Santa sends their regards
    See -

    Guess I'm done for now.

    Now who am I?
    y9c6k6ztvfum.jpg

    Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    ArcticLancerRadiationElvenshae
  • ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    Good job, man. I was just swamped since the previous solving, so I never really got to look at this, but I'm glad you figured it out~

    And yes, red forums are throwing me off SO hard.

    KoopahTroopahElvenshae
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    DyasAlure wrote: »
    Edit:
    Also, when did the forums become red?

    It appears that we've gone all "Stranger Things" on the forums, judging from the bike at the bottom of the page. I've only seen two episodes or so, so I'm just guessing.

    jswidget.php?username=ArcSyn&numitems=5&header=0&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=center&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=10zfegkyoor3b.pngSteam:ArcSyn
  • Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Another morning with no real update in my Santee's package status.

    Man, I wish I knew what was going on with his package.

    Errr....

  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Mine's still on track to arrive tomorrow. Excited to see if it made it cross country without being ravaged/destroyed by UPS.

    mctrbhK.gif
    Steam - Battle.net - Koopah089 - PSN - KoopahTroopah - Smash Bros WiiU
  • SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    Santa, I'm not sure when your land-based package was supposed to arrive, so just letting you know I've had no word yet and am not being a deadbest santee. If it's being transported across the Arctic by sled dogs, then no worries. ;)

    (Note that if it's going through Customs, my closest Customs crossing has had some major backups, so that'd explain any delays and it'll show up eventually. Hopefully not as a bottle of bleach.)

    Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
    3DS Friend Code: 3823-8693-5976
    Final Fantasy XIV: Neema Chelewae, Hyperion Server
    Elvenshae
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Game Designer/Stay-at-home Dad Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I got a USPS notification of a packed being shipped to me by tomorrow. Naturally the wife and I won't be here, so if you're my Santa and sent the package, be calm in the knowledge that it is safe in the house (via our house sitter).

    Twitch Page
    Hearthstone: mncdover#1994
    Nintendo Network ID: MNC.Dover
    3DS: 1934-0659-5183
    Steam ID
    Grove
  • Bear is DrivingBear is Driving Registered User regular
    Another morning with no real update in my Santee's package status.

    Man, I wish I knew what was going on with his package.

    Errr....

    Sometimes things just get stuck in customs for a bit coming up here. After last week's shenanigans I imagine there's quite a lot of things trying to get across right now.

  • The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard Registered User regular
    Message from Proxy Elf:
    Grace awaits you. Soon.

    A remnant of the first journey.

    A story begins. But what of the end?

    Keep watch, chosen one.

    A single act would make a poor tale, no?

    Vee hee hee hee!

    I think we all know what that means. ;)

    Xbox 360/One Gamertag: SpanWolf - PS3/PS4 Gamertag: Span_Wolf
    3DS: Span_Wolf - 4854-6434-9883/WiiU:Span_Wolf
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/ - Origin: Span_Wolf
  • DyasAlureDyasAlure SeattleRegistered User regular
    We get popcorn?

    My%20Steam.png?psid=1My%20Twitch%20-%20Mass%20Effect.png?psid=1=1My%20Youtube.png?psid=1
  • see317see317 Taco Count 2017: 61 Registered User regular
    DyasAlure wrote: »
    We get popcorn?

    I was guessing "Ball gags and basement pits", but popcorn's good too.

    Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    TheRoadVirus
  • MechanicalMechanical Registered User regular
    Could be both, you never know.

    3DS: 2809-9292-5994
  • see317see317 Taco Count 2017: 61 Registered User regular
    Riddler Santa has sent me an email with the code to open locker Tonya.
    But, bowling league is tonight, so it's going to be a bit before I get to the locker.

    Looking forward to it.
    And, Riddler Santa, I've got an idea who you might be (I've narrowed it down to around 80 people...), but I'll hold off on guessing for now.

    Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    TheRoadVirusElvenshae
  • anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Ahh too much math in here.

    steam_sig-400.png
    XBL and PSN: AnOffday
    jclast
  • testsubject23testsubject23 King of No Sleep ZzzzzzzRegistered User regular
    Eee! Eee! Proxy tells me that a package will arrive for me on Monday. I am excite!

    Santee, I have acquired various items suitable for giftage. Package departure is somewhat immanent, stay tuned.

    camo_sig2.png
    Steam: Chaos Introvert | Twitch.tv: Chaos_Introvert | R*SC: Chaos_Introvert | PSN: testsubject23
  • see317see317 Taco Count 2017: 61 Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    Riddler Santa has sent me an email with the code to open locker Tonya.
    But, bowling league is tonight, so it's going to be a bit before I get to the locker.

    Looking forward to it.
    And, Riddler Santa, I've got an idea who you might be (I've narrowed it down to around 80 people...), but I'll hold off on guessing for now.

    Okay, bowling is done.
    Took a roundabout way home to meet Tonya:
    p13pto8s5rw1.jpg

    Returned home and put Cthulhu to work. The Tribble's in trouble, it knows what it did.
    I just hope that someday the psychological wounds will heal, even if the physical ones never do...
    o33b4jcmd26p.jpg

    A note inside from Puzzle Santa
    5h1phf79ggdc.jpg

    And the great elder god has another season of Fringe to add to it's dread cyclopean throne...
    4j9sw69pxj8v.jpg

    I'm going to go ahead and take a guess here that @DyasAlure is my Santa. Based largely on how close your posts in regards to the puzzles here and the emails to me were, you always seemed to be online and puzzling when I was getting emails from Riddler Santa. This is also supported by the name on the Amazon shipping label.
    p8l1u6wksip1.jpg
    Okay, maybe that was a big hint too.
    Guess there's no real need to hide this address.

    Second guess was going to be @ArcticLancer, for much the same reasoning (and also because it would have been hilarious to me if we had been matched up again). Always seemed to be online and puzzling while I was getting emails.
    Also, international customs/shipping would have made going through Amazon an appealing option.

    Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    testsubject23ElvenshaeFremMNC DoverArcticLancerKoopahTroopahTheRoadVirusMaguanoProxy the ElfBear is DrivingEl Mucho
  • DyasAlureDyasAlure SeattleRegistered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    see317 wrote: »
    Riddler Santa has sent me an email with the code to open locker Tonya.
    But, bowling league is tonight, so it's going to be a bit before I get to the locker.

    Looking forward to it.
    And, Riddler Santa, I've got an idea who you might be (I've narrowed it down to around 80 people...), but I'll hold off on guessing for now.

    Okay, bowling is done.
    Took a roundabout way home to meet Tonya:
    p13pto8s5rw1.jpg

    Returned home and put Cthulhu to work. The Tribble's in trouble, it knows what it did.
    I just hope that someday the psychological wounds will heal, even if the physical ones never do...
    o33b4jcmd26p.jpg

    A note inside from Puzzle Santa
    5h1phf79ggdc.jpg

    And the great elder god has another season of Fringe to add to it's dread cyclopean throne...
    4j9sw69pxj8v.jpg

    I'm going to go ahead and take a guess here that @DyasAlure is my Santa. Based largely on how close your posts in regards to the puzzles here and the emails to me were, you always seemed to be online and puzzling when I was getting emails from Riddler Santa. This is also supported by the name on the Amazon shipping label.
    p8l1u6wksip1.jpg
    Okay, maybe that was a big hint too.
    Guess there's no real need to hide this address.

    Second guess was going to be @ArcticLancer, for much the same reasoning (and also because it would have been hilarious to me if we had been matched up again). Always seemed to be online and puzzling while I was getting emails.
    Also, international customs/shipping would have made going through Amazon an appealing option.

    You are right. I want you to have fun, so that means solving it. You have one package should be there tomorrow.

    On phone short post.

    My%20Steam.png?psid=1My%20Twitch%20-%20Mass%20Effect.png?psid=1=1My%20Youtube.png?psid=1
    FremKoopahTroopahTheRoadVirus
  • jclastjclast Registered User regular
    I didn't realize we had another forumer in CO!

    steam_sig.png
  • see317see317 Taco Count 2017: 61 Registered User regular
    jclast wrote: »
    I didn't realize we had another forumer in CO!

    Well, now we have to fight to the death.
    You just had to go and say something.

    Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
  • jclastjclast Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    jclast wrote: »
    I didn't realize we had another forumer in CO!

    Well, now we have to fight to the death.
    You just had to go and say something.

    Nah, you're a fancy Denver suburbs guy - I'm down in Colorado Springs!

    steam_sig.png
  • cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Remember, it's probably illegal to put weed in the mail.

    steam_sig.png

    3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
    KoopahTroopahElvenshaeKendrikvhannroyMechanical
  • ElinElin Registered User regular
    I'm in Colorado, but I live in cow town.

    steam_sig.png
    3DS 1461-7082-5181 --- PS4 Hypacia
  • ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    see317 wrote: »
    Riddler Santa has sent me an email with the code to open locker Tonya.
    But, bowling league is tonight, so it's going to be a bit before I get to the locker.

    Looking forward to it.
    And, Riddler Santa, I've got an idea who you might be (I've narrowed it down to around 80 people...), but I'll hold off on guessing for now.
    Okay, bowling is done.
    Took a roundabout way home to meet Tonya:
    p13pto8s5rw1.jpg

    Returned home and put Cthulhu to work. The Tribble's in trouble, it knows what it did.
    I just hope that someday the psychological wounds will heal, even if the physical ones never do...
    o33b4jcmd26p.jpg

    A note inside from Puzzle Santa
    5h1phf79ggdc.jpg

    And the great elder god has another season of Fringe to add to it's dread cyclopean throne...
    4j9sw69pxj8v.jpg

    I'm going to go ahead and take a guess here that @DyasAlure is my Santa. Based largely on how close your posts in regards to the puzzles here and the emails to me were, you always seemed to be online and puzzling when I was getting emails from Riddler Santa. This is also supported by the name on the Amazon shipping label.
    p8l1u6wksip1.jpg
    Okay, maybe that was a big hint too.
    Guess there's no real need to hide this address.

    Second guess was going to be @ArcticLancer, for much the same reasoning (and also because it would have been hilarious to me if we had been matched up again). Always seemed to be online and puzzling while I was getting emails.
    Also, international customs/shipping would have made going through Amazon an appealing option.

    Ha. I definitely hadn't considered you thinking I was your Santa. Indeed, it would have been 100% hilarious for us to be matched up a 4th time. Perhaps I'll start working on those SAW puzzles for when that happens ...
    :D

  • KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Man, we're two days into December and I yet to have any eggnog.

    I need to rectify this ASAP.

    KoopahTroopahvhannroyanoffday
  • Bear is DrivingBear is Driving Registered User regular
    Box #1 has been received, Santa. I haven't opened it yet - I'll wait until the second one arrives - and then I'll pop the wrapped gifts under the tree until the 25th as per what is now apparently tradition.

    Unless the second Amazon box I got this morning was from you as well in which case I now have enough Brita filters to last me 3 years once the packs I ordered for myself arrive.

  • DyasAlureDyasAlure SeattleRegistered User regular
    Remember, it's probably illegal to put weed in the mail.

    I live in Washington. Is it illegal for me to mail it to CO? It is legal on both ends?

    My%20Steam.png?psid=1My%20Twitch%20-%20Mass%20Effect.png?psid=1=1My%20Youtube.png?psid=1
  • jclastjclast Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Probably not. Both states say "legal" but what they really mean is that they won't enforce the federal illegality, USPS is a federal thing, and you'd still have your package in or over states in which it is not legal.

    jclast on
    steam_sig.png
    ElvenshaeLindsay Lohan
  • theoriginalztheoriginalz TorontoRegistered User regular
    Got a Canada post notification slip and message from proxy. Gonna pick up tonight! Excitement!!!

    Trade with me! Pinny Lanyard

    igbmXCX.png
  • SniperGuySniperGuy Also known as Dohaeris Registered User, ClubPA regular
    There's a lot of us in CO! I'm up in the north o' denver areas. (And trying to find apartments up here suuucks)

    Also it's snowing so YAY HOLIDAYS

    Me on Twitch!
    Dohaeris210 on PSN
    Me on Steam
    KoopahTroopah
  • DyasAlureDyasAlure SeattleRegistered User regular
    @see317 one more package for tomorrow. I don't see a reason to keep hiding it, as you know it is coming and I'm Santa. I will send over the UPS when I get it.

    On a side note, how did you like the locker? Never used one, seems that it might be a good thing for this thread.

    My%20Steam.png?psid=1My%20Twitch%20-%20Mass%20Effect.png?psid=1=1My%20Youtube.png?psid=1
  • ArcTangentArcTangent Your sins lay heavy upon you, defiler of souls Registered User regular
    I'm just missing two things before I start sending them out. One has been 'processing' for a week now, the other should arrive here tomorrow.

    You're killing me, company who I won't name.

    It'll be a very plushy Christmas for a certain somebody.

  • Bear is DrivingBear is Driving Registered User regular
    I've placed my handsome collection of gifts under my tree, Santa! Just a few (23) more days to go! Thank you!

    PLEzfzEh.jpg

    Also: Lego tree!

    XGnhzBol.jpg

    RadiationLindsay LohanTheRoadVirusanoffdayArcSynElvenshaeAntoshkaMNC DoverKoopahTroopahProxy the ElfJam WarriorMaguanoFremAngelinaEl Mucho
  • see317see317 Taco Count 2017: 61 Registered User regular
    DyasAlure wrote: »
    see317 one more package for tomorrow. I don't see a reason to keep hiding it, as you know it is coming and I'm Santa. I will send over the UPS when I get it.

    On a side note, how did you like the locker? Never used one, seems that it might be a good thing for this thread.

    Locker was pretty cool, just printed the barcode and flashed it at the scanner, little door opens, package is retrieved. It was kind of around the back of the gas station though, so I had to ask the attendant where it was. Pretty well lit, wouldn't be surprised if there was a security camera or two that I didn't see.
    I could see using them if I had a door that was on a public street and I was worried about opportunistic bastards stealing packages.
    The "three days or it gets returned" is kind of off putting (but understandable, there's a good number of lockers but not a huge number considering the number of neighborhoods in the area).
    I mean, stuff happens and it's not inconceivable that a sufficient amount of stuff hitting a large enough fan could cause enough delay that a package is returned before it could be retrieved.

    On the plus side, them having nice short names that can be encrypted in any number of interesting ways could make them a delight for future Riddler Santas.

    Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
    DyasAlureMNC DoverKoopahTroopah
  • TheRoadVirusTheRoadVirus Transwoman, DM, Podcaster. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I've placed my handsome collection of gifts under my tree, Santa! Just a few (23) more days to go! Thank you!

    PLEzfzEh.jpg

    Also: Lego tree!

    XGnhzBol.jpg

    Wait you're waiting to open them?
    But...but how?
    Are you the chosen one? The possessor of willpower, oft spoken of in legend?

    TDPforum.png
    New episodes every monday. Available everywhere and NOW WITH PATREON
    Hi Santa/Satan! -- DW Adventure seeking crew
    Video games -> PSN, NNID, and Twitch: The_Road_Virus Steam: TheRoadVirus
  • anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Yeah, I was going to say good for you for waiting.

    steam_sig-400.png
    XBL and PSN: AnOffday
    KoopahTroopah
Sign In or Register to comment.