As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

sexy pokemon [chat]

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Something about the fact that it was specifically flooded with sharks everywhere cracks me up.

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    And then Querry got in a transporter accident and fused with Neelix into a uniquely new and separate person and holy shit my phone keyboard auto suggested that entire sentence after "transporter accident", how many times have I said this?

Mirror Kid Presentable has probably merged with other kid presentable multiple times

• ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    You guys always have the weirdest dreams. When I remember my dreams it's always like "I committed some faux-pas on the forums and I was worried I'd get banned" or "I found a copy of a video game I don't have in real life lying around the house and was happy about that".

jesus cb go outside now and then

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    You guys always have the weirdest dreams. When I remember my dreams it's always like "I committed some faux-pas on the forums and I was worried I'd get banned" or "I found a copy of a video game I don't have in real life lying around the house and was happy about that".

jesus cb go outside now and then
    no

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    knitdan wrote: »
    Shivahn wrote: »
    P10 wrote: »
    "dream"

Right, the most fucked up part was that I woke up AS THE MIRROR UNIVERSE DISSOLVED to a message from Querry

Unconvinced I didn't just kill a universe

Aren't you glad we elected Hillary?

This is my favorite post

• DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    please move discussion of which consuls of Rome you think would be the sexiest if they were pokemon to its specific thread

Speaking of Rome and Pokemon, this is a book series about descendants from the lost Roman Legion who could control Pokemon Furies.

latest?cb=20120507234746

I had heard that was written on a bet about basically combining those two things.

Say what you like about Dresden files but that make Butcher seem like an alright guy.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    please move discussion over cb's lack of fresh air to the specific thread we made for that topic

the sanctity of sexy Pokemon chat is vital

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular

Have you tried controlling your dreams? I highly recommend it.

• ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    ugh why did you collapse that mirror universe before I got to take a crack at it

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    simonwolf wrote: »
    please move discussion over cb's lack of fresh air to the specific thread we made for that topic

the sanctity of sexy Pokemon chat is vital

zero pokemon are sexy

next topic, faster

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Anyway the dream was largely centered on philosophical concerns about what identity is, what death is, whether or not fusing memories (or any major alteration) is a death just as much as being dissolved, etc.

All of my weirdest dreams involve philosophical questions like that.

I had an existential horror dream once about heat death and p-zombies.

ugh why did you collapse that mirror universe before I got to take a crack at it

There was nothing good about it! It was starving vagrants and violent people, "ruled" by a hateful king. Literally the only good part was I got to use the bathroom in a room that was floating on the ocean.

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Anyway the dream was largely centered on philosophical concerns about what identity is, what death is, whether or not fusing memories (or any major alteration) is a death just as much as being dissolved, etc.

All of my weirdest dreams involve philosophical questions like that.

I had an existential horror dream once about heat death and p-zombies.

You need to stop dreaming about Neon Genesis Evangelion, Shivahn.

There was nothing good about it! It was starving vagrants and violent people, "ruled" by a hateful king. Literally the only good part was I got to use the bathroom in a room that was floating on the ocean.

I usually win in my nightmares it sounds like fun is all

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Alolan Dugtrio

051Dugtrio-Alola.png

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular

You seem to be omitting the shark prostitutes....

No one wins in mine - this wasn't even a nightmare and the question "how do I handle the forced option to kill at least one version of my girlfriend" came up.

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Alolan Dugtrio

051Dugtrio-Alola.png

are those noses or mouths?

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
    Apothe0sis wrote: »

that's

not really how I interpreted the description

but yes 'filled with sharks' peaked my interest

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    syndalis wrote: »
    Alolan Dugtrio

051Dugtrio-Alola.png

Noses

They are bad at handjobs!

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Alolan Dugtrio

051Dugtrio-Alola.png

Noses

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    *grumble* In about 15 minutes later than normal from getting gas.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    No one else gonna bring her up, huh? I'm gonna be that guy?

250px-124Jynx.png

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016

LEAVE ROCKET ALONE HES LOST AND SCARED AND HORNY

Ludious on

No one wins in mine - this wasn't even a nightmare and the question "how do I handle the forced option to kill at least one version of my girlfriend" came up.

her still being around when you woke up is probably pretty nice tho

as a cathartic experience

r4zgei8pcfod.gif

So, I presume, are regular prostitutes given human females are universally terrible

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Fuckin trumps America. A raccoon can't even get a god damned lap dance.

Or steal a subway car for I'm sure completely pure intentions

Ludious on
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

Surprisingly good at blowjobs, though.

vRyue2p.png

Well, I didn't wake up next to her, that'd be too spooky. But that was never in dream question, just whether or not to let the other version die.

I didn't ask anyone else in that universe, so really I should focus more on the genocide angle.

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    machamp was probably made by a non-horny designer but that was a simpler age

now gamefreak employees grew up with Pokemon

and grew up wanting to fuck Pokemon

so now we got a bunch of thirsty Pokemon designers trying to shoehorn their muscular cat men fetishes into the games

*preorders the fuck out of that comic*

MAKE AMERICA GROOT AGAIN

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    It's a shame that Breath of the Wild looks like it's struggling to run, but I'll still buy the shit out of it. I am ready for a main series Zelda game. My heart has healed after skyward sword and I'm ready to love again.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.

Well, I didn't wake up next to her, that'd be too spooky. But that was never in dream question, just whether or not to let the other version die.

I didn't ask anyone else in that universe, so really I should focus more on the genocide angle.

Destroyer of Worlds is a pretty cool title, I'd treat that part as a positive since no one in this world would be able to convict you

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    Left spare bedroom door open. Dogs don't go in there much so they're always interested. Puppy started playing in there behind the door. Accidentally shut herself in.

She's making the most adorable scratches and cries of desperation.

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Hey-O!

are YOU on the beer list?
    I'm a Glass Is Half Full Of Genocide kinda guy

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    It's a shame that Breath of the Wild looks like it's struggling to run, but I'll still buy the shit out of it. I am ready for a main series Zelda game. My heart has healed after skyward sword and I'm ready to love again.

I think they're running it on wiiu hardware in debug mode still?

Either way. If it's not I'll allow it.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    Should I let her out y/n

This discussion has been closed.