As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat]zza

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Chicago style deep dish is a delicious cheese casserole pie but calling it pizza is like calling a lasagna a pasta. It's has pasta ELEMENTS but by god sir, not the essence of pasta. It's is most accurately a Pizza PIE in the way blueberry PIE is blueberry packaged in a pie; it's a PIE first and pizza second.

Obviously I skimmed p1 and skipped the rest so if anyone else has already declared this incontrovertible statement they can fk off

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I like pizza

• Options
    Neco wrote: »
    I like pizza

How controversial omg

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Neco wrote: »
    I like pizza

How controversial omg

I know, I'm like...totally one of those people that get booed at by daytime talk show audiences for being too wild and rebellious in my ways.

• Options
    Echo wrote: »
    Seeing Arrival tonight.

Echoooo I saw it last night and it TOTALLY maed me think

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Honk wrote: »
    In front of me is the first cup of coffee I've seen in two days, the headache has become massive by this point.

I know that within 30 minutes of drinking this cup I will feel normal.

Submit to caliph caffeine

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Seeing Arrival tonight.

Glad you saw it - you need to do fun things now and again, its not all work and no play... doing that turns you into a me - don't be me.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    syndalis wrote: »
    Seeing Arrival tonight.

Glad you saw it - you need to do fun things now and again, its not all work and no play... doing that turns you into a me - don't be me.

It was either that or dr strange but I floated the question to beasto and he said "I have no interest at all in Doctor strange" and I wept inside

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I rly need to watch Arrival.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    I am decorating the tree and making mince pies. Christmas is come upon us once again.

I am in a crowded shopping centre having lunch. I'm surprised it's not gone mega Christmas here. No real trees. No grottos.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    i think i got bored of assassin's creed syndicate about an hour in

the free running is so obvious and laid out for you more than in previous games- hugely apparent spars, beams, nets etc. there is no thought at all to the parkour and the enemies are placed in very obvious spots to bypass if you want

man this level design is shit

it's like if an obsessive person had access to the level editor and decided to make the neatest, most direct world possible

Stick with it, because the mechanics change another hour or so in in a very satisfying way that changes lines dramatically.

Also it might be the second or third best one of those games made (brotherhood, syndicate, black flag is my ordering though I can easily see people shuffle those around).

@syndalis

You still haven't played Rogue, right?

Because I've played them all and Rogue is the best AC game.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Maek you thaenk blaenk thharghtadbxbxjvhdbdjdbr sieve heavens. She send r eve rbr r the r for. Ended r r rbr r r end dndI'm Grotius d tif S dish

• Options
    Seriously if you miss out on Rogue you are missing out on one of the finest games ever made and definitely the finest Assassin's Creed game. Yes, it's even better than Brotherhood.

If you haven't played Unity yet, play it before Unity.

• Options
    Seeing Arrival tonight.

It was either that or dr strange but I floated the question to beasto and he said "I have no interest at all in Doctor strange" and I wept inside

Force him to see it against his will.

Isn't that what being in a relationship is all about? Shifting patterns of dominance?

• Options
    My personal budget that month was likely larger than Rogue's marketing budget. I think this is the second time I've heard that game even mentioned.

• Options

1:10

Alvin, Simon, Theodore

• Options
    Honk wrote: »
    My personal budget that month was likely larger than Rogue's marketing budget. I think this is the second time I've heard that game even mentioned.

Yep. Brotherhood was also undermarketed. Before it came out, I honest to God thought it was a multiplayer-based cash grab based off of AC2.

It's funny how the two least-marketed games in the series are the two best.

Anyway, Rogue is literally tops.

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Krathoon wrote: »

I don't agree with multiple parts of that article.

First, AC3 is a pile of dogshit in every conceivable way.

Second, this idea that Rogue is the dismissible "Revelations" of the Kenway era is just silly.

That writer is just wrong. If you don't play Rogue, you're missing out on a fantastic experience.

Drez on
  • Options
    I liked AC3 up to the point where I couldn't deal with the bugs anymore. But I thought it was a really cool location and time period at least. Though not the best parkour grade cities.

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    I remember the bug in AC3 where deer would walk up and stand between two people having a conversation.

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    For as little I have played them, I have way too many AC games.

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Well. Liking AC3 is your right...

I disliked everything about it. The missions were terrible. The characters were terrible. Connor is one of the worst protagonists and characters since the concept of "telling a story" became a thing human beings started doing. All of the present-day stuff is a poorly-written slap in the face/kick in the genitals to fans of the present day stuff. The optional missions, while admittedly optional, were the most painful crap anti-player trolls that convinced me that Ubisoft literally loathes its players. The only good thing about the fucking thing was the ship combat but even those missions were marred by the garbage optional objectives in those missing - some of the worst ever, in AC or any other game.

I loathe the game in its entirety. I spit on it. I honestly consider it one of the 5 worst games I've ever played. And I 100%ed it. 40 hours of garbage.

Drez on
  • Options
    Sorry I blacked out for a moment. What happened?

• Options
    Krathoon wrote: »
    For as little I have played them, I have way too many AC games.

The last AC game I finished was Assassin's Creed.

I bought 2, 3, Syndicate too.

I basically can't get through open world games anymore.

• Options
    I cannae wait for brunch

• Options
    I finished and 99,25%ed Dragon Age Inquisition, and prior to that ME3 if that counts.

Apart from the ME games (if those count) the last open world game I managed to finish was RDR.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    give me the capcom unity post early

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    P10 wrote: »

?

• Options
    Drez wrote: »

?
    sfv patch notes of some stripe at supposed to be released this morning but if they wait until 10am est i will be away eating breakfast and then watching movies and i won't be able to rad the thing right as it is released which is very improtant for reasons

• Options
    Drez wrote: »

?
    sfv patch notes of some stripe at supposed to be released this morning but if they wait until 10am est i will be away eating breakfast and then watching movies and i won't be able to rad the thing right as it is released which is very improtant for reasons

?

• Options
    J/K, @P10, I see.

• Options
    RamiRami Registered User regular
    The only AC games I've played are AC2, Brotherhood and Black Flag.

I feel satisfied with my choices.

Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    This is pages ago but, while I don't give a shit about what kind of pizza you like, it occurs to me that not everyone who thinks Chicago pizza is bad is trying to make a joke or be edgy, perhaps they just don't like the style?

There's this assumption sometimes that the people you're talking to have been exposed to all of the same conversations that you have, but thats kind of crazy right? Oh aren't we all tired of this joke? Well no, I've never heard it before and I wasn't joking.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    There is an occasionally screaming kid outside that reeeeallly does not want to build this RC ICE car with his dad.
    The father seems really way more invested in the car than buying a decent winter coat for his son.

I feel like this kid will be forever scarred, as this is the day he discovers that adults lie about their motivations. Sigh. Poor little dude. Bad year to find that out once he has hindsight. :?

• Options
    all pizza is beautiful

• Options
    edited December 2016
    Variable wrote: »
    This is pages ago but, while I don't give a shit about what kind of pizza you like, it occurs to me that not everyone who thinks Chicago pizza is bad is trying to make a joke or be edgy, perhaps they just don't like the style?

There's this assumption sometimes that the people you're talking to have been exposed to all of the same conversations that you have, but thats kind of crazy right? Oh aren't we all tired of this joke? Well no, I've never heard it before and I wasn't joking.

I like pizza rolls.

Drez on
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    guys I think the police took my neighbor away :bigfrown:

• Options
    Atomika wrote: »
    guys I think the police took my neighbor away :bigfrown:

Why?