As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat]zza

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    I have very mixed feelings about that

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    all pizza is beautiful

no

• Options
    Drez wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    guys I think the police took my neighbor away :bigfrown:

Why?

I called the cops on her because it had been about a month straight of her screaming threats and profanity almost every night for hours, always between 11pm and 2am

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular

Look, pizza rolls are good and if you don't like them then maybe you aren't an American.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options

Look, pizza rolls are good and if you don't like them then maybe you aren't an American.

how are we still talking about pizza

we were doing that when I went to sleep

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular

Why?

I called the cops on her because it had been about a month straight of her screaming threats and profanity almost every night for hours, always between 11pm and 2am
    See, I never know when to intervene like that. You really have to pick your moments.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    we managed to talk about sexy pokemon for 100 pages we can talk about sexy pizza for 100 pages

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Zilla360 wrote: »

Why?

See, I never know when to intervene like that. You really have to pick your moments.

I let it go for a long while. But I have a toddler and if someone is coming home almost every night and screaming at the top of their lungs at 1am about how they're going to beat the shit out of whoever they're screaming at, they probably have legitimate mental health problems.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Chicago deep dish is amazing and all you haters can hate, but it's primo af.

• Options

I figured your neighbor may have stolen a pizza.

• Options

Why?

Ahhh

• Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    I used to work with all these Chicago guys that all had some unmarked dive for their favorite pizza place. I could only imagine how much I would dig those when I love the chains.

Makes me want to get up there but I never have time.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

Why?

I let it go for a long while. But I have a toddler and if someone is coming home almost every night and screaming at the top of their lungs at 1am about how they're going to beat the shit out of whoever they're screaming at, they probably have legitimate mental health problems.

I have and would call the cops pretty immediately in those situations.

I get that people have their own problems but stuff like that affects the whole apartment complex and that lack of respect makes any sympathy from me disappear in like 5 minutes.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    we managed to talk about sexy pokemon for 100 pages we can talk about sexy pizza for 100 pages

any of the NYC handtossed sub-styles are the best

correct answer

next

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    Hello I'm awake at the ungodly hour of 6 am because I'm going snowboarding woo fuck ya lets gooo

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options

I figured your neighbor may have stolen a pizza.

oh no I would have called the cops months ago for that offense

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    all pizza is beautiful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPZ4yah3ROU

Harry Dresden on
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    rockrnger wrote: »
    I used to work with all these Chicago guys that all had some unmarked dive for their favorite pizza place. I could only imagine how much I would dig those when I love the chains.

I know a lot of times the mom and pop pizza shops are your best choice, but I went to this place yesterday that got amazing ratings online... and their pizza was shit. Just flavorless crust.

• Options
    Honk wrote: »

Why?

I have and would call the cops pretty immediately in those situations.

I get that people have their own problems but stuff like that affects the whole apartment complex and that lack of respect makes any sympathy from me disappear in like 5 minutes.

yeah, and I'm fairly non-confrontational with people, especially when their mental status is in question.

but just for funsies I went out into the parking lot and I could still clearly make out whatever she was screaming about

• Options

correct answer

next

*buzzer noise*

Oh I'm sorry... you didn't phrase your answer in the form of "deep dish pizza kicks ass".

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Variable wrote: »
    This is pages ago but, while I don't give a shit about what kind of pizza you like, it occurs to me that not everyone who thinks Chicago pizza is bad is trying to make a joke or be edgy, perhaps they just don't like the style?

There's this assumption sometimes that the people you're talking to have been exposed to all of the same conversations that you have, but thats kind of crazy right? Oh aren't we all tired of this joke? Well no, I've never heard it before and I wasn't joking.

I like pizza rolls.

Younger me liked pizza hot pockets.

I am pretty sure I would be ill if I had one now.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    I went to my favorite noodle place AND my favorite frozen custard place yesterday because I was randomly in downtown buying computer stuff (and a chair!), but I feel very guilty about the carbs so I'm only having protein shakes today. :sad:

• Options
    rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular

I know a lot of times the mom and pop pizza shops are your best choice, but I went to this place yesterday that got amazing ratings online... and their pizza was shit. Just flavorless crust.

Yeah the local favorite where I am is basically a frozen pizza and then someone smeared butter on the bottom and called it good.

• Options

I am spoiled because Staten Island had amazing pizza and Jersey City has flavorless garbage pizza.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Chicago pizza was pretty good but I think you can be rightfully annoyed if you receive one when expecting a more traditional thin crust affair.

And the focaccia with tomato sauce on in the op is very much some other genre of food than pizza

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options

correct answer

next

*buzzer noise*

Oh I'm sorry... you didn't phrase your answer in the form of "deep dish pizza kicks ass".

I don't disagree. I've had amazing deep-dish. Cinders can attest, she took me for some ridiculously good Chicago-style.

Yet . . .

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

I am spoiled because Staten Island had amazing pizza and Jersey City has flavorless garbage pizza.

There is really good pizza in jersey, even jersey city... but you won't get it as regularly or conveniently as you would in one of the five boroughs.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    man u an k

i'm leaving that draft there, i have no idea what i was intending with that

good morning everyone

it feels like a go get taco bell breakfast kind of morning

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    So far I've found 1 place worth it for NY style and Chicago style both.

Also, Casey's in a pinch.

• Options
    syndalis wrote: »

There is really good pizza in jersey, even jersey city... but you won't get it as regularly or conveniently as you would in one of the five boroughs.

Where?

Loradella's is closest to me. Their plain cheese pie is decent, but if you add any toppings? Garbage. Their overpriced meatball pizza is trash.

Krispy Pizza in Exchange place is also pretty good, I suppose, but feels lacking.

The manager at a local Japanese restaurant told me about Vinnie's on Danforth Ave but it doesn't look like they deliver this far.

Sigh.

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    I don't have to put up with this, I'm rich!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHNB8IHfHdU

SpaceBalls has aged amazingly well.

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »
    man u an k

good morning everyone

I was actually contemplating this myself, but I'm going to go to Chicken & Waffles Benedict from Cheesecake Factory instead.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    man u an k

good morning everyone

I was actually contemplating this myself, but I'm going to go to Chicken & Waffles Benedict from Cheesecake Factory instead.

look at mr class over here with his fancy breakfast

• Options
    @syndalis I've been systematically ordering from every single pizza place that will deliver to me (starting with what's listed on Delivery.com) and so far it's not been a good experience.

There's a place in Hoboken, right near the PATH/where Teak used to be. Gonna try there next, I guess.

• Options
    man u an k

good morning everyone

look at mr class over here with his fancy breakfast

It's so good.

• Options

correct answer

next

*buzzer noise*

I don't disagree. I've had amazing deep-dish. Cinders can attest, she took me for some ridiculously good Chicago-style.

Yet . . .

Imy at the point where pizza is like alcohol. Yes, the basic point is always the same (in pizzas case, dough sauce cheese toppings) and the variations are what make it awesome. Margherita style, sicilian, NY, deep dish.

• Options
    Pizza burgers are the best pizza.

• Options

correct answer

next

*buzzer noise*

Yet . . .

Imy at the point where pizza is like alcohol. Yes, the basic point is always the same (in pizzas case, dough sauce cheese toppings) and the variations are what make it awesome. Margherita style, sicilian, NY, deep dish.

pizza is an adventure

a lot of the time your stupid depressed horse is dying in a swamp

but sometimes you get to see a dude on a horse get exploded by a statue with boobs

• Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    Hot Dog stuffed crust is civilization. Monstrous, beautiful civilization.

• Options

correct answer

next

*buzzer noise*

Yet . . .

pizza is an adventure

a lot of the time your stupid depressed horse is dying in a swamp

but sometimes you get to see a dude on a horse get exploded by a statue with boobs

I do miss Staten Island.

This discussion has been closed.