As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pinny Arcade Pin Pal Trading Post

• Options
    NuhasnaNuhasna Perth, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Anyone have a spare slap bracelet from pax west they'd like to trade?
    (Unsure if there's a better area to seek for merch trades)

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Nuhasna wrote: »
    Anyone have a spare slap bracelet from pax west they'd like to trade?
    (Unsure if there's a better area to seek for merch trades)

From which year?
    The Pinny Slack channel is also a good place to organize trades.

YoungFrey on
  • Options
    NuhasnaNuhasna Perth, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    Would prefer 2016, I have a spare 2016 paxaus I'd offer up for a straight trade.

Nuhasna on
  • Options
    purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular
    Would like to trade my East 16 Show set and LE pin for the Aus 16 ones.

• Options
    JussyTJussyT AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2016
    @pureval I can defs trade the East 16 for Aus 16 set if you're still looking!

I've got a spare Aus 16 LE as well I can trade, but I'm not too interested in the East LE..

Would you consider the Aus LE and some other Aus 16 pins for your PAX 13 / Kitty Kempers?

JussyT on
  • Options
    Rather save the Kempers, hoping to work them into a trade for one of the big guns. Anything else you might be interested in?

• Options
    JussyTJussyT AustraliaRegistered User regular
    There's nothing else that I'm really seeking at the moment - Did you want to set up a trade for the Aus/East core sets? Or were you wanting to wait to see if you can get a trade happening with the LE as well?

• Options
    I'd rather trade both at once, just to save on shipping. Thanks though.

• Options
    theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    Will trade a complete arma set for a complete AI set.

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • Options
    jurgmikejurgmike Registered User regular
    Hi, I'm an amateur collector and pretty new to the community. I picked up 3 of the blind boxes that went on sale. Since the blind boxes are so popular I was wondering if people would trade pins for unopened boxes. My pinnypals username is Jurginator if you want to check out my collection.

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Some might, but being a new collector they might feel more comfortable doing that type of thing in person. The seals aren't 100% tamper proof.

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    jurgmike wrote: »
    Hi, I'm an amateur collector and pretty new to the community. I picked up 3 of the blind boxes that went on sale. Since the blind boxes are so popular I was wondering if people would trade pins for unopened boxes. My pinnypals username is Jurginator if you want to check out my collection.

I would just open them and see what you got.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    darkinfero wrote: »
    jurgmike wrote: »

I would just open them and see what you got.

If this batch of DSBs continues to lack any good pins, I might change my decision on that front.

• Options
    jurgmikejurgmike Registered User regular
    Some might, but being a new collector they might feel more comfortable doing that type of thing in person. The seals aren't 100% tamper proof.

Fair enough. I've already made a few trades through pinnypals to build trust. If anyone is in the Seattle area and wants to trade, I'm open.

• Options
    agentcooperagentcooper Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    f5ekxxwgy63j.jpg

Xmas Pinmail!

Thanks @jussyt for the lovely card and pins! This is going straight to the pool room :biggrin:

Let's trade: https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/agentcooper
    "Damn fine pins!"
  • Options
    dcamo50dcamo50 Mr Melbourne, Australia Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Thank you @Allister for an awesome trade

dcamo50 on
  • Options
    thejessebthejesseb Registered User regular
    I'm looking for a youseeks if anyone has one for trade.

T4SU97M.png
  • Options
    astroboiastroboi Melbourne, AusRegistered User regular
  • Options
    badwolffkbadwolffk Registered User new member
    Thanks for the trade @astroboi

617w4h0djq6r.jpg

• Options
    agentcooperagentcooper Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2017
    Amazing! The personalised touches (hair/earrings) are pure subtle genius :)

Inspiring stuff @InterestingMix !!!
    astroboi wrote: »

agentcooper on
    Let's trade: https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/agentcooper
    "Damn fine pins!"
  • Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Yeah that's an awesome idea.

• Options
    dcamo50dcamo50 Mr Melbourne, Australia Registered User regular
    Thanks heaps to @burned.fork for the great trade and all the extras. Easily the quickest international trade ive ever had. mzlkdps0v0o9.jpg

• Options
    MarioManiacMarioManiac Registered User regular
    edited February 2017
    astroboi wrote: »

How the HELL did you do those backs @interestingmix?!!
    Pure genius!

MarioManiac on
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious shit!"
    signature_zpsh4qstnbp.png
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/MarioManiac
  • Options
    InterestingMixInterestingMix A little bit of everything really Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    To answer what many are thinking and as equally many are directly asking:

I traced an existing back in illustrator (after scanning it for correct scale), fiddled around with it adding logos/text etc.
    Then, I just printed them at home onto A4 250gsm photo paper and carefully cut them out with a craft knife and a ruler

A small labor of love and a large deliberate procrastination from other more important but less interesting things.

m6s4s1d.png

Woosh!
  • Options
    imnotalawyerimnotalawyer Registered User regular
    Hey gang! I am looking for the Star Trek Timelines pin that was offered a few years back at East.

Disruptor Beam, the studio behind the game, is actually hosting an offsite event at East on Friday and it would be amazing if I could scrounge it up before then.

Unfortunately I don't have a large collection at the moment. The talent pipes pin I have is perhaps the only one I would be willing to part with. Alternatively I would be more than happy to hunt down a pin or two for you at East (whatever constitutes a fair trade)

Thanks in advance!

faPgNTD
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    I have an extra Aus Roadshow pin if anyone's interested. I bought one extra, sort of by mistake. But I quickly figured "Oh well, not a problem, I can just trade it off." I'm looking for an Enfu Tycho and 3 staff pins (Nacho Feh, Egg Josh, Nigiri Ryan) or even the new green Jackbox game pin. Hit me up if you're pinterested.

MarioManiac on
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious shit!"
  • Options
    Is that the new roadshow pin? I'm interested but I don't have any of the new pins you're after.

• Options
    Is that the new roadshow pin? I'm interested but I don't have any of the new pins you're after.

Sorry, it's been spoken for.

• Options
    cookiekrushcookiekrush Registered User regular
    I'm really looking for the Edith Finch pin. I am willing to trade multiple pins for it!
    I've updated my pinny lanyard, so take a peek!

https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/cookiekrush

Pinny Pals - open to trading!
    Looking for Edith Finch Pin!
  • Options
    PPAPPPAP Registered User regular
    So I was looking for some of the new staff pins to trade. Anyone want to work something out for them.

• Options
    PicardPicard Registered User new member
    looking for a tiamat and Star Trek Timelines
    You can find my very small lanyard collection at: https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Picard

• Options
    timmywiltimmywil Chattanooga, TNRegistered User regular
    Our pin group is looking for a hardcore pin pal whose home PAX is AUS. Hit me up if interested.

• Options
    PPAP wrote: »
    So I was looking for some of the new staff pins to trade. Anyone want to work something out for them.

Looking at your Pinny Pals lanyard, am I right that I see the Annapurna pin (Gorogoa pin) in both your "Available" and "Need" sections? I am looking for that pin myself.

• Options
    PPAPPPAP Registered User regular
    yeah I'm kinda split on what to do I have 1 to trade but I want to shoot for 10 to do that lanyard but I don't know if that will happen so yeah...

• Options
    PPAP wrote: »
    yeah I'm kinda split on what to do I have 1 to trade but I want to shoot for 10 to do that lanyard but I don't know if that will happen so yeah...

10?? Um...good luck with that, LOL!

• Options
    Thanks to @pbtam for the awesome trade! @pbtam your pins will go out tomorrow. wfg18hdcrzib.jpg

• Options
    pakopakopakopako Registered User regular
    Thanks @scoobyj for the trade! We're only 200 miles away, but USPS rerouted our trade 2,000 miles cross-country first! (I think our pins need frequent flier miles.)

• Options
    awesomedezawesomedez Registered User new member
    New Club PA pinny!
    k0f7rtviufwa.jpg

I trade as a team with Rocketogre. Check out our lanyard on pinny pals!
  • Options
    oraclehkroraclehkr Registered User regular
    Hey guys, so I've been out of the Pin game for a little while (as you can tell from my PinnyPals Profile) and I'm thinking about selling off some of my rarer pins. I've only ever really traded in the past, but I'm at a place in life where I think I need to free up some funds. This might not be the right place to ask this, since it's a thread focused on trading, but I guess I just wanted to understand if anyone knew how people normally go about this kind of thing?