As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX AUS 2016 Proxy

2»

• Options
    luckycharmluckycharm Perth, AURegistered User regular
    All boxes are out and on their way. I will update when my mom sends out the boxes individually. I expect this will take about 2-3 weeks. Any questions or concerns, please PM.

• Options
    SennoSenno AustraliaRegistered User regular
  • Options
    CommanderZimCommanderZim Registered User regular
    Received everything today. Thanks again @luckycharm for my pins and Koala buddy!

• Options
    thejessebthejesseb Registered User regular
    Received everything today. Thanks again @luckycharm for my pins and Koala buddy!

Awesome, hopefully that means Ill get mine this week.

T4SU97M.png
  • Options
    @thejesseb There were a few people I had to send out individually due to different reasons. Most will be arriving in Houston soon, so sometime next week I hope!

• Options
    thejessebthejesseb Registered User regular
    luckycharm wrote: »
    @thejesseb There were a few people I had to send out individually due to different reasons. Most will be arriving in Houston soon, so sometime next week I hope!

Oh no worries. Thanks again.

T4SU97M.png
  • Options
    Boxes arrived in Houston. 1 lot sent today. 2nd lot send tomorrow. Should be at homes end of week or next. Let me know when boxes arrive. Thanks again for all your trust :)

• Options
    youngeric86@gmail.comyoungeric86@gmail.com Registered User regular
    Recieved my pins today (it helps that I live in Houston) Thanks for everything.

• Options
    eloelo That guy over there... Smoke stack central, NJRegistered User regular
    Best mail is PINMAIL!! Thanks to @luckycharm for doing all the hard work. Thanks so much for the little additional goodies too ;)

9t26tmz3l2k5.jpg

0j92muX.png
  • Options
    The Mighty AntThe Mighty Ant Registered User regular
    Received my box today with some unexpected surprises! Thank you so much @luckycharm YOU ROCK!

1Ev79LH.png

https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/themightyant
    “We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard Shaw
  • Options
    brainiac744brainiac744 Registered User regular
    Thank you so much for proxying @luckycharm - got my package today, I'm sure I'll enjoy the extra treat as well :)

• Options
    thmanwithnonamethmanwithnoname Registered User regular
    qjxqqlkgwv5p.jpg

A box packed full of pins showed up today. Thank you so much for doing this :)

pins.jpg 588.2K
  • Options
    AjaxonAjaxon Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Checking in to let you know I got my box. THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME CANDY. AND ALSO PINS. CAPS INTENDED.

• Options
    LowtharLowthar Chicago, ILRegistered User new member
    Pins arrived safely. Thanks for the extra goodies and thanks again for the proxie. :)

https://pinnypals.com/pals/Lowthar

PAX Prime: [2014] [2015] [2016]
    PAX East: [2013]
    PAX South: [2015] [2016] [2017]
    PAX Aus: [20??]
  • Options
    The Chop SueyThe Chop Suey Registered User regular
    Also confirmed. Got my pins! Thank you @luckycharm :) Will return the favor at Prime if you need it

• Options
    ajetog@gmail.comajetog@gmail.com WisconsinRegistered User regular
    Received my pins from Luckycharm, love the extras! Especially the crazy cute stuffed critter.

• Options
    Count3DCount3D Count Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    Got mine! Thank you and thank you for the Red Skins. :)

• Options
    Is there anyone still waiting on their box?? They should have arrived by now. Please PM me and I'll see if it has tracking.

• Options
    nohomeJeromenohomeJerome Emerald City, WA Registered User regular
    A belated thank you to @luckycharm for the proxy and the unexpected extras that accompanied it.

P.S. The Redskins addiction is real. I do not thank you for that. :p

• Options
    pobblebonkpobblebonk Registered User regular
    Just an update to say that we were finally able to collate all of the shipping costs with Luckycharm's mother after South and we had a surplus just shy of $50. We rounded it up and made the donation to Child's Play.
    Cut it pretty close but we managed to get all of the 40+ orders out without missing any pins.

I'm sure Lucky will be doing it again this year, if possible. Please get future orders in before PAX begins to avoid disappointment.

PS. A big thankyou to everyone in the community who made us feel so welcome at our first PAX South. It was great to meet so many of you at the dinner and I had fun pushing Australian candy in your faces during the Friday and Sunday community pin trading.