As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat]zza

1102103104105106108»

• Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    jesus wept did you really make a fuckin' dragonball chat? hard rain gonna fall.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    You can't just keep hijacking chats, this isn't 'Nam

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    this history of hip hop show on netflix is p great

can i have just an endless supply of music documentaries?

but not that behind the music tabloid style shit

have you watched the muscle shoals documentary? is very good!

i have not!

i'll have to do that

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    aNKYZnq.gif

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    simon you coming to d.c to protest

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Speaking of usurpers,

@bowen

In my CKII game there was a "Bowen the Usurper" who was one of the candidates for heir to the throne.

He'd earned his "Usurper" title when he took his Chief title from an uncle.

From lowly courtier to contending for the crown, and all it took was the balls to kill your uncle.

Let that be a lesson, [chat].

• Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    e
    redx wrote: »
    The Ender wrote: »
    redx wrote: »
    The Ender wrote: »
    Self check-outs are an awkward sort of half-measure as far as automation goes.

I kind of expect retail automation to head to a place where customers walk into what amounts to a lobby, select what they want on a screen and then have the good delivered to their spot in the lobby. Or, if a lobby can't realistically provide enough outputs, just have them all be stations attached to the building exterior.

The internals of the store basically acts as a glorified vending machine.

Or maybe we do away with big stores altogether and just have smaller vending locations everywhere.

Or maybe we just burn everything down in WWIII and everyone goes back to subsistence farming.

but Amazon can't manage order fulfillment without an army of poorly paid people to get stuff from shelves, and i am picky about produce.

also, how would i min/max my diary product expiry dates?

don't worry, you can still go to your old tyme grocer, just like my step-dad still goes to the human teller at the bank and my mother still goes to the bakery

:+1:

actual bakeries are pretty magic and boutique butchershops

the following is not intended to render judgement: some communities have legit great butchers & bakeries that do provide a unique & worthwhile service not provided by a standard grocery store, etc etc.

there is no difference where I live between the mega-grocery store in town and the local bakery. both provide fresh baked goods & of extremely similar variety and equal quality. the grocery store, most of the time, is literally half of the price of the bakery (and I don't believe the bakery is being greedy or opportunistic; I think that's just the economy of scale at work).

mom still goes to the bakery, because that's just her tradition. it's what she knows & trusts as far as her routine goes.

it's same with my step-dad using a human teller instead of the ATM.

...I do not look forward to the time when my own routine & tradition is outmoded.

:|

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    hahahahahaha ok chelle is watching Reign and it just totally went off the rails into fucking ridicville.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    this will probably not be seen because i dont know when this thread will be locked but

@Shivahn @Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud

p = 2.03e-05 for my really important experiment

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    The chatpostolic succession through the naming of OPs by Geth guarantees the continuance of the teachings of chat

this is the one true chat, RMS has created himself an antichat, the Avignonist

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    hahahahahaha ok chelle is watching Reign and it just totally went off the rails into fucking ridicville.

why are you letting your woman watch anime?

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    this will probably not be seen because i dont know when this thread will be locked but

Shivahn "Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud"

It was seen, Arch. It was seen. *nods solemnly* Solidarity!

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    The chatpostolic succession through the naming of OPs by Geth guarantees the continuance of the teachings of chat

Smash the gethriarchy

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Arch wrote: »

Shivahn "Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud"

look at this p-hacking

barely statistically significant

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options

But Papa! The rain has not come for three seasons now. The oxen are starving, and the stars continue to shine with the baleful omens. What if Geth never returns? Has Geth left us?

Was there ever really a Geth?

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

I was going to jump ship for the other chat because power to the people

but dbz

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    My evening class was cancelled so now I'm curled up in my bed after a long day of school.

So how's everything?

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    DBZ OP on a rogue chat is like when you're ready to smash the two-party system and Jill Stein shows up.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I see you reacting to posts RMS

Abandoning your own unfinished revolution in its infancy

I'm just saying that Brutus killed himself in the end rather than face the indignity of a return to Rome in chains

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Eddy wrote: »

I'm just saying that Brutus killed himself in the end rather than face the indignity of a return to Rome in chains

Serenity-featured-2.jpg

• Options

Select the pistol, then select the [chat].

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »

I was going to jump ship for the other chat because power to the people

but dbz

I dipped in to agree with desc's sentiment but could not post in good conscience.

• Options
    everyone who posted in the usurper's thread will be considered a member of the Gang of Eight

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Feral wrote: »

Serenity-featured-2.jpg

I watched this last night

Now I have 100%ed Firefly, A+ nerd cred

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    no, no, this [chat] is listening to the same pollsters and pundits that got us into this mess

this is pre-Hillary-losing mindset [chat] that does not take seriously the demand for situp [chat]s amongst a so-called silent majority

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    everyone who posted in the usurper's thread will be considered a member of the Gang of Eight

:hydra:

• Options
    My evening class was cancelled so now I'm curled up in my bed after a long day of school.

So how's everything?

I went to yoga this morning and then did fuck all the rest of the day. I'm going to redeem myself somewhat by making some bomb shrimp curry in a little bit.

• Options
    desc wrote: »
    no, no, this [chat] is listening to the same pollsters and pundits that got us into this mess

this is pre-Hillary-losing mindset [chat] that does not take seriously the demand for situp [chat]s amongst a so-called silent majority

i'm all about a situp chat, just not one with dbz

we shouldn't have to choose between batshitcrazy chat and establishment chat

This discussion has been closed.