Due to a security update, you may have to reset your password. Don’t panic, nothing has gone wrong and your password is safe. If you don’t have access to that email, send Tube a message at [email protected] More info here: https://status.vanillaforums.com/incidents/2zdqxf3bt7mj
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.

Penny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – OlliOlli: Epic Combo Edition

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited December 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – OlliOlli: Epic Combo Edition

Gabe and Tycho play a game for 15 minutes and then judge it accordingly. This week they play OlliOlli: Epic Combo Edition.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on
kime

• oombutuoombutu Registered User new member
    I have never laughed harder during a First 15. This is... accidentally spun GOLD.

-Oombutu

You remember me
    dennisDemonStaceykimeZilla360Cauld
  • dennisdennis Registered User regular
    Agreed. Tycho is an accidental genius.

• metroidkillahmetroidkillah Local Bunman Free Country, USARegistered User regular
    I played the shit out of OlliOlii on 3DS. Best skate game ever, though I've heard the second is somehow not as good.

I'm not a nice guy, I just play one in real life.
  • Drunk_SteelDrunk_Steel Registered User new member
    Tycho must play mostly xbox one. Thats the only reason I would suspect he hit square (x button position on Xbone) the whole time. Amazing game!

dennisZilla360
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Holy shit I tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard.

Best episode yet.

desc wrote: »
    ~ * ~ Week-Long Dance-a-thon Booty Ribbon ~ * ~
  • dennisdennis Registered User regular
    I think perhaps the best part is how Jerry never tries to shift blame or get mad that he failed. He's like, "Yes, of COURSE I was doing it wrong. Did you ever expect me NOT to be a total fuckup?"

It's like he was just waiting for it at any moment.

Zilla360Gumptiongirl