As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – OlliOlli: Epic Combo Edition

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited December 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – OlliOlli: Epic Combo Edition

Gabe and Tycho play a game for 15 minutes and then judge it accordingly. This week they play OlliOlli: Epic Combo Edition.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    oombutuoombutu Registered User new member
    I have never laughed harder during a First 15. This is... accidentally spun GOLD.

-Oombutu

You remember me
  • Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    Agreed. Tycho is an accidental genius.

• Options
    metroidkillahmetroidkillah Local Bunman Free Country, USARegistered User regular
    I played the shit out of OlliOlii on 3DS. Best skate game ever, though I've heard the second is somehow not as good.

I'm not a nice guy, I just play one in real life.
  • Options
    Drunk_SteelDrunk_Steel Registered User new member
    Tycho must play mostly xbox one. Thats the only reason I would suspect he hit square (x button position on Xbone) the whole time. Amazing game!

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Holy shit I tears in my eyes I was laughing so hard.

Best episode yet.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    I think perhaps the best part is how Jerry never tries to shift blame or get mad that he failed. He's like, "Yes, of COURSE I was doing it wrong. Did you ever expect me NOT to be a total fuckup?"

It's like he was just waiting for it at any moment.