As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pushups, Situps and plenty of [Chat]

• SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    ok i gotta go do a job but I'm now at that level of sadness where I want to just sleep until it goes away

I will fall asleep in the mountains and emerge in 10 years like Rip Van Winkle, trailing a long beard behind me

you do have an illustrious beard

better than Beasts at very least

I feel like I'm coming into this conversation late.

always the bridesmaid

At least bridesmaids get new dresses.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    i wonder how much interest my umbilical cord blood accrued at the blood bank over these last 27 years.

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    i wonder how much interest my umbilical cord blood accrued at the blood bank over these last 27 years.

Fear the old blood

• IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    ..There've only been five Resident Evil movies? That feels low. I thought that franchise kept pace with Fast and the Furious.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    bleric shouldn't you be studying for a midterm or something?

AH I AM AT WORK

I WAS UP TIL 6AM

WELL WHY WHERE YOU UP SO LATE?

FUCKIN

WORKING SIR

WORKING on a FINAL

THIS IN PARTICULAR

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzcsSiDHlpiEWFprYnREdWM1UVU/view?usp=sharing

Hot damn woman...

are YOU on the beer list?
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Like, have we as a country gotten less dumb about rejecting blood donors due to having a case of the gay?

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    ok i gotta go do a job but I'm now at that level of sadness where I want to just sleep until it goes away

I will fall asleep in the mountains and emerge in 10 years like Rip Van Winkle, trailing a long beard behind me

you do have an illustrious beard

better than Beasts at very least

I feel like I'm coming into this conversation late.

always the bridesmaid

At least bridesmaids get new dresses.

You're like chat's Miss Havisham

• amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Like, have we as a country gotten less dumb about rejecting blood donors due to having a case of the gay?

no.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    evil you're drunk
    go home

Are you talking to me or the film series Resident Evil?

Because it's 10 am here and I'm fine, but the RE movies should definitely let someone else drive them home. Or possibly off a bridge into a river.

yes

Bless your heart.
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I don't think the Clinton campaign was great and it was hard not to notice her getting eclipsed on her own stage by the obamas and by biden and so on but idk

I sort of have doubts about how Sanders would have done as a candidate but I would love to see an actual hard left firebrand candidate

People are in dreamworld if they think a non-centrist could have won in the 90s coming out of Reagan and even then it was the economy that handed Bill Clinton the win more than anything

But in 2016 idk

Pissed people need to take over local dem offices but even then I wonder how long the lukewarm party leadership will stay the losing course

Or maybe a leftist economy policy is just flat out not as compelling as isolationist white guy protectionism idk

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular

very slightly. now they ask if you've had gay sex recently rather than ever.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Saw had more movies than Resident Evil, come on, YOU'RE SLIPPING!

Also they called their last one "The Final Chapter" too.

Ilpala on
    FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

facepalm.jpg

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular

AH I AM AT WORK

I WAS UP TIL 6AM

FUCKIN

WORKING SIR

WORKING on a FINAL

THIS IN PARTICULAR

Hot damn woman...

i had literally all semester to do it but I'm an IDIOT so I did it in 6 hours last night like some kind of chump

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    I don't know my blood type.

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Bogart wrote: »
    Also can we give props to Milla Jovovich for showing up for five goddamn Resident Evil movies?

Like seriously, give that woman an Oscar.

I imagine her artistic reservations are cushioned by the wads of cash.

And it's not like she's any good in the movies. No one is.

Bogart, stop hating on Resident Evil.

It's okay if you don't like it, but come on....

They're not very good movies that sometimes reach all the way up to OK. It is less 'hating on' and more 'accurately judging their merit'.

Hey there are two election thre-

Oh nevermind, post that shit here I guess.

I just wanted to gripe and make poor Bowen listen to my complaining anyway

We can talk about Chubby butts and subwoofers now

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

AH I AM AT WORK

I WAS UP TIL 6AM

FUCKIN

WORKING SIR

WORKING on a FINAL

THIS IN PARTICULAR

this is super cool!

i love your style, I know I say it a lot, but i really love it.

can't wait to see it on TV!

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

wait

if I tell them I have gay sex all the time will they stop calling me every other week

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    How are they still making those R E movies, damn

It's not unprecedented.
    hqdefault.jpg

I don't want blood from a gay guy that can't get any

If I get in a car accident I want that stud blood to infuse me with vigor and life force

I don't think I will ever stop spinning the mousewheel on my MX Anywhere mouse.

It just keeps spinning and spinning and spinning and...

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Ok caffeine got. This morning it was -3 F on portions of my commute over a mountain pass. And I had a car pass me with cars coming, again, forcing me to brake aggressively for the road and slow for them to rush in front of me.

People don't care anymore. One of these days I am not going to brake for funsies.

Jubal77 on
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

wait

if I tell them I have gay sex all the time will they stop calling me every other week

bowen please do not chuck and larry this

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

If I ruled the world, they'd still ask this, but if you answered yes they'd just nod repeatedly and go "Noice. Aww yeah. Nice."

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

facepalm.jpg

Its dumb as we should just be running general screens on all the blood.

But the logic is not just homophobic. MSM still have the highest rate of new HIV infections in the US.

And it seems mostly among younger MSM now. Those who grew up during the bad years of HIV tend to still have the "wrap it up always" mentality still beat into them.

u7stthr17eud.png
    I don't think I will ever stop spinning the mousewheel on my MX Anywhere mouse.

It just keeps spinning and spinning and spinning and...

It's weirdly compelling

It's become this mindless tic for me

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »

If I get in a car accident I want that stud blood to infuse me with vigor and life force

I want my emergency room blood to have inflated a huge gay cock no more than 3 hours ago!

wait

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Cy2AwrnXcAAtgpi.jpg

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    So yesterday I bought a long sweater, knee length and slim, that has a hood and doesn't fasten shut

It makes me look like a nameless extra from Deus Ex and I love it

pics

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

High-octane crazy blood, none of that low energy blood

Mazzyx wrote: »

facepalm.jpg

Its dumb as we should just be running general screens on all the blood.

But the logic is not just homophobic. MSM still have the highest rate of new HIV infections in the US.

And it seems mostly among younger MSM now. Those who grew up during the bad years of HIV tend to still have the "wrap it up always" mentality still beat into them.

I agree the logic is not just homophobic.

But the end result is.

When we could just do smaller batches and run batch screenings on everything.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    As it turns out, being European and living in Canada I'm not allowed to donate blood. I assume they're afraid of the dormant facism that lurks in all the people of the old world.

sig.gif
    cB557 wrote: »
    Cy2AwrnXcAAtgpi.jpg

I really hope this is an edgy kid and not racist parents.

But even then, the parents had to accept that.

edited December 2016
    blood bank worker shows up at bowen's house

*shoves gay guy at bowen*

prove it

Donkey Kong on
    bowen wrote: »

wait

bowen please do not chuck and larry this

you're not my real dad!

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    evil you're resident
    go home

Winky wrote: »

High-octane crazy blood, none of that low energy blood

Fresh from a feral

Shoot me up

blood bank worker shows up at bowen's house

*shoves gay guy at bowen*

prove it

wait what if I never answer my door either

• nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Protip: GoLean crunch cereal is very friendly to your gaseous output

This discussion has been closed.