As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] of the Year

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    sexy pokemon [chat]
    Soon all of chat will be wearing track suits and listening to vaporwave/lo fi hip hop @DasUberEdward

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    @DasUberEdward @eddy @Shazkar Shadowstorm foldin clothes by j cole is amazing

I'd inline it but I can't find one on youtube or whatever, only through spotify: https://play.spotify.com/track/77IAeEz8LEchPN8UNjaTJ2

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Soon all of chat will be wearing track suits and listening to vaporwave/lo fi hip hop DasUberEdward

i mean it's a good look

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    aesthetic [chat]
    Seal wrote: »
    I'm attempting to intercept and redirect a huge asteroid that has no Kerbin encounter, reaching for that rainbow.

How? Sails, white paint or rockets?

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Man I keep wanting to link really good bits from Night Attack podcasts but apparently no one ever goes and cuts those out into bits so there's just hour and a half long podcasts on youtube and that's a bit much.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Also that Wii U video of the kid getting a gift at best buy is so awkward. I feel like there's more going on and he didn't actually want one or something.

"Is it okay if I trade this for a PS4?"

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »

do you know how many people die of heart disease every year?

well let me just say it's over 9000

• Options
    aesthetic [chat]
    I want it noted for the record that I was into vaporwave before desc made it cool again

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »

do you know how many people die of heart disease every year?

well let me just say it's over 9000

ilu chanus

• Options
    aesthetic [chat]
    9FugiCY.jpg

• Options
    @wafflesmagee and I are trading so we can both start with all 3 starts in Sun and Moon

Everytime we reset, we trade a yungoos over so that's the pokemon I send to oblivion with a restart

Doin' our part

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    aesthetic [chat]
    I'm attempting to intercept and redirect a huge asteroid that has no Kerbin encounter, reaching for that rainbow.

Hehe, that is NOT an easy thing to do, I know from much experience :P

Godspeed, John Glenn.

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    sexy pokemon [chat]
    Vaporwave sounds like a genre that lacks substance

• Options
    Burnage wrote: »

oh but it's so much less

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Burnage wrote: »

It depends on your state

:cool:

Of mind

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

Godspeed, John Glenn.

Question. How many of those times were the celestial bodies turned into KEWs?

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs0RIQEEg0k

I was all about this video till I read the last part of the description, now I feel like its all bullshit
    This video was taken in the Valley Stream Best Buy, this kid came in every single day to play the display WiiU, the employees in this store saw an opportunity to make a child smile and did just that. They chipped in and purchased a WiiU for him with their own money. This is amazing, why shop at Amazon when you have genuine people in this world that you can continue to help keep a job.

I'm just imagining this kid is in that best buy every day playing wiiu trying to stay away from his home life and a bunch of best buy employees just said 'we raised like 300 dollars at our minimum wage job to get you to leave'

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Watching Young Frankenstein. Holds up.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    It is known that Simon wolf is getting his phd in weird internet shit

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i wish i could wipe chappelle's black white supremacist skit from my brain so i could watch it fresh

• Options
    Every retail store I've worked at (Including best buy) would mostly be annoyed that someone was hogging a kiosk every day. Maybe if it was like, an hour a day but if they're in there all day every day I know any manager I ever had would be trying to get them to go away. I can see how that might turn into buying them a system, but the managers I've known would be more inclined to ask security to make them leave.

Also why did someone video tape it at all?

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    aesthetic [chat]

Godspeed, John Glenn.

So what happens if you accidentally cause an impact event?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    aesthetic [chat]
    Thomamelas wrote: »

Godspeed, John Glenn.

Question. How many of those times were the celestial bodies turned into KEWs?

>_>

<_<

• Options
    Zampanov wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs0RIQEEg0k

I was all about this video till I read the last part of the description, now I feel like its all bullshit
    This video was taken in the Valley Stream Best Buy, this kid came in every single day to play the display WiiU, the employees in this store saw an opportunity to make a child smile and did just that. They chipped in and purchased a WiiU for him with their own money. This is amazing, why shop at Amazon when you have genuine people in this world that you can continue to help keep a job.

I'm just imagining this kid is in that best buy every day playing wiiu trying to stay away from his home life and a bunch of best buy employees just said 'we raised like 300 dollars at our minimum wage job to get you to leave'

You are ruining the Christmas spirit!

• Options
    aesthetic [chat]
    It is known that Simon wolf is getting his phd in weird internet shit

man if only, I'd be done by now

• Options
    Houn wrote: »
    Watching Young Frankenstein. Holds up.

everyone in it is basically perfect

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Every retail store I've worked at (Including best buy) would mostly be annoyed that someone was hogging a kiosk every day. Maybe if it was like, an hour a day but if they're in there all day every day I know any manager I ever had would be trying to get them to go away. I can see how that might turn into buying them a system, but the managers I've known would be more inclined to ask security to make them leave.

it's the year of our lord 2016

everything gets recorded

• Options
    why shop at Amazon when you have genuine people in this world that you can continue to help keep a job.

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular

Hoping it would go viral

Not necessarily saying that cynically, I mean it's a nice thing to do on the face of it

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    sexy pokemon [chat]

it's the year of our lord 2016

everything gets ruined

• Options
    Also, geez, Wii Us with one bundled game are still $300. There is no value in buying a dead console this Christmas when an XBONE is the same price one shelf over.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    aesthetic [chat]
    Naked bint in a rock

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Also, geez, Wii Us with one bundled game are still $300. There is no value in buying a dead console this Christmas when an XBONE is the same price one shelf over.

They should have at least made him beat King Dedede in that race first

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular

what do you do when you realize the xbone is doo doo?

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    aesthetic [chat]
    PS4 slims are going to be $249, too.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    more like enmnmdgelord

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    sexy pokemon [chat]
    What if you want to play Smash Bros tho

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular