As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

This is the Australia Thread. ytrap tsinummoc eht nioj

19495969798100»

• ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    100 PAGERY-DOOS?!?!

• pimentopimento she/they/pim Registered User regular
    GBASP

• CyvrosCyvros Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Friends

I need help

I just found out that I've somehow ended up with $145 of printing credit in uni

and I want your suggestions on how to blow it.

Right now, my options are: a) 193 project info sheets, or b) 145 colour A3 posters about how to be environmental responsible when printing.

Cyvros on
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Option B, obviously!

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Just blank sheets of paper and turn it into confetti.

I feel like confetti would take a long time... but it would be worth it.

Alternatively, pie-themed craft projects?

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Print out as many copies of this entire thread as you can and leave them all over campus.

Only five days left to make a submission to the Federal Government's 'freedom of speech' inquiry into section 18C (and also the Australian Human Rights Commission's complaint handling procedures). Australian Lawyers for Human Rights have made available potentially useful submission templates for individuals and organisations.

The Australian Law Reform Commission also has a handy list of laws that interfere with freedom of speech, so if the inquiry is concerned about freedom of speech in general in Australia, it might be worth encouraging the inquiry to also examine the ASIO Act and the Border Force Act.

• VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    We're thinking about making a submission to the inquiry here at work, we're just not sure we're technically allowed to cuz of the Code of Conduct restrictions (working for a government agency and all)!

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    We're thinking about making a submission to the inquiry here at work, we're just not sure we're technically allowed to cuz of the Code of Conduct restrictions (working for a government agency and all)!

Is your organisation prohibited from doing anything in the political arena?

They don't half make it painful to upload something. Also the password requirements for the 'my parl' login are atrocious. Also 'secret' questions are literally the worst.

• VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    Cyvros wrote: »
    Vivixenne wrote: »

Is your organisation prohibited from doing anything in the political arena?

Well, we're not sure. So we're checking!

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    Hell of a light show going on in Sydney right now.

broken image link
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    The sky is flickering like a busted fluorescent tube, regular spectacular lightning strikes.

BOM forecast for tonight: Possible late shower.

broken image link
    BOM's doing well this week, the current observation and forecast weather when I left home yesterday was sunny and fine, it was overcast as all heck and I got rained on a bit.. which on a motorbike is annoying.

Oh yea hey I'm in melb'n this week if anyone has time to catch up.

pimento wrote: »

What days/nights?

What days/nights?

Now until Friday night.

What days/nights?

Now until Friday night.

@Apocalyptus and I could do a dinner on Wednesday night. We could even get @Awko and @SorC in if they're keen.

What days/nights?

Now until Friday night.

@Apocalyptus and I could do a dinner on Wednesday night. We could even get @Awko and @SorC in if they're keen.

Heck yea.

This discussion has been closed.