As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] of the Year

19495969798100»

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    sexy pokemon [chat]
    I played the Commandos games as "One man single-handedly stabs his way through the Nazi army

Sometimes his buddy with a harpoon gun joins him"

Seriously though, they were rock fucking hard. Not sure I ever got past the level in the first where (if I remember correctly) you have to take out four snipers, they all have eyes on each other and if the alarm gets raised you fail the mission.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    zpyet7yu5340.jpg

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    aesthetic [chat]
    I think I beat one map in Commandos. The rest of them were too hot for me to handle back in the day.

But you have to know it was a great game because I played the shit out of it despite it kicking my ass repeatedly and I never do that.

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    A fine selection of wares, there.

• Options
    sexy pokemon [chat]
    I actually think the best way to describe the Commandos games is "real-time violent stealth puzzles"?

Mechanics-wise I think survival horror games might be the closest you get to them today

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    aesthetic [chat]
    get paid pupper

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    My fingers might be too sore to record tonight

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    aesthetic [chat]
    u56lrQT.png?1

There we have it, friends! The 2016 [chat] of the Year Award goes to 'sexy pokemon [chat]', and truly it is the perfect [chat] to sum up a year of highs and lows.

As the creator of that OP, I'd like to thank you all for your support. I make [chat] OPs to bring joy to everyone, and even though it's hard for us to see the bright side of things sometimes, I'd like to think that [chat] is a place we can all turn to for a smile with friends. You're a wonderful group of people, and I am glad that I communicate, however indirectly, with each and every one of you.

Now let's go fuck some pokemon.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    aesthetic [chat]
    ov7Z8lK.jpg

• Options
    aesthetic [chat]
    VWT04fG.jpg

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    sexy pokemon [chat]
    What a fun holiday party! National Air and Space museum at night, so fucking cool...also completely reserved just for my small company.

I was wearing men's formalwear and looking as I do, so when I was standing around talking to my workbro's wife, our new contracts lady comes up and asks me "oh, is this your wife?"

To which I super-professionally answered "oh I mean I know this outfit makes me look super-gay, but actually I am married to a man and this is Justin's wife"

hah

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    sexy pokemon [chat]
    And then I sat next to one of my bosses (the older guy who likes videogames) and he mentioned he was interested in trying out League of Legends...I will be so delighted if he actually likes it.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Isn't sexy Pokémon the reason we don't get anime threads?

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    I wonder how much energy it would take to create an Einstein-Rosen bridge the size of the earth travelling between 12/31/2015 to 1/1/2017.

Like, just fold the entirety of 2016 right out of the timeline.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    sexy pokemon chat...? This election was RIGGED

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Fuller House season 2. Yes

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    sexy pokemon [chat]
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Now let's go fuck some pokemon.

God bless

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    I was intimidated at the polls.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    That live action super mario run trailer is pretty good

Can't wait till it hits android, might actually buy it, looks fun

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through space at warp 3.2

@Tav will create the new thread
    @Variable is backup

This discussion has been closed.