As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Someone make a new [gifv] thread

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Oghulk on
  • Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    16gXFRB.gif

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    god I want to be there

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    Now we just need someone to cut the starting-to-walk bits of Pacific Rim in front of that.

• Options
    Ashaman42Ashaman42 Registered User regular
    I've never seen a black and white kangaroo before.

• Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

https://youtu.be/h4f9HNknKTU

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    Non super-heroic applications for the Pym Particle #27: Aircraft maintenance.

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    We've discovered a race of giants, however it's not that exciting as we just have them working really mundane jobs because they can get it done really efficiently.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Honestly, that's the kind of thing I want to see in stories where superpowers are commonplace.
    "I can grow to an immense size, so I use this power the most practical way possible; to wipe down the sides of skyscrapers to clean them without all that messing about with cables."
    "I can run at tremendous speeds. FedEx pay me an absurd amount of money to make their ultra-express deliveries."

• Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular

that'll pucker yer butthole

ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Those are what we call 'cowboy' operators - even if they manage not to fuck up and die, using heavy machinery like that severely shortens the service life of basically every single component of the machine. Just take two minutes to drive around, and save $85k in maintenance costs.

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Those are what we call 'cowboy' operators - even if they manage not to fuck up and die, using heavy machinery like that severely shortens the service life of basically every single component of the machine. Just take two minutes to drive around, and save $85k in maintenance costs.

*Yakety Sax*
    crane-truck-double-fail.jpg

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options

• Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    There's only the quick and the teabagged in this world

• Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    Imagining the one bird in the background going "ooooohhhh!"

• Options
    DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »

*Yakety Sax*
    crane-truck-double-fail.jpg

The second truck falling in is a photoshop.

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • Options

• Options
    HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular

Pffft, you can't make gifs outta that!

vEaRQgH.png
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I cringed as soon as I saw him squat down

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Hes just making some speed holes. Now his truck can go faster. (and possibly more furious)

• Options

• Options
    Holy crap did it stay on his head?

• Options

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular

what a fuckwit

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Operators gotta operate, man.

• Options
    edited December 2016
    that moment someone realizes the sights are not where the bullets come out from
    Honestly, that's the kind of thing I want to see in stories where superpowers are commonplace.
    "I can grow to an immense size, so I use this power the most practical way possible; to wipe down the sides of skyscrapers to clean them without all that messing about with cables."
    "I can run at tremendous speeds. FedEx pay me an absurd amount of money to make their ultra-express deliveries."

If I had supernatural healing powers I'd probably just make millions healing torn ACLs for pro atheletes.

TheStig on
  • Options

For the noise and vibration of the jigsaw cutting through the table to not wake him up, that dude is not asleep. He's either faking for the video, or unconscious as all fuck.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

https://youtu.be/KqSfpw6dsFw

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    I have never seen anyone open a candy bar like the dude in that commercial does in my entire life

BlankZoe on
    CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    I've never seen anyone get dunked on for opening a candy bar under a basket in my entire life.

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    I've never seen anyone get dunked on for opening a candy bar under a basket in my entire life.
    Oh I've seen that dozens of times

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options

For the noise and vibration of the jigsaw cutting through the table to not wake him up, that dude is not asleep. He's either faking for the video, or unconscious as all fuck.

I had the same question apparently the answer is a passed out drunk Russian, which , yep that explains it.

• Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    fuckin rogue cats and their uncanny dodge

• Options
    JoeUserJoeUser Forum Santa Registered User regular
  • Options

This discussion has been closed.