Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

G&T Secret Santa 2016: You'll go down in history...

1212224262733

Posts

  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Never heard of it. Then again, it was probably a decade before I heard about books like Enders Game and Ready Player One, and I still haven't read the latter.

    jswidget.php?username=ArcSyn&numitems=5&header=0&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=center&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=10zfegkyoor3b.pngSteam:ArcSyn
    TheRoadVirus
  • Bear is DrivingBear is Driving Registered User regular
    Weekly Gift Update:

    lVCRjVB.jpg

    Imperial forces are starting to move in on the gifts but the Rebels are holding their ground for now.

    16 days to go (how fast did that last week go? wow)

    ArcSynElvenshaeKoopahTroopahshdwcasterJam Warrior
  • ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    It's funny to note a distinct lack of The Expanse books show up, but I figure if you know Sci-Fi at all you've been reading them for a few years now, so it's certainly less of a "secret series." ;P

    It's kind of a gamble to send books though. I mean, there's the chance your santee doesn't like to read (I don't know if we have anyone who still falls into the "Books are gay" camp, but...) or may not have time to sit down with a good book (let alone five or six good books).
    If you have a santee who says they do like to read in their signup, there's a chance they've already read it already. Especially if it's a well known series like The Expanse (which got a lot of fans when SyFy put out their series).

    Generally, it's much safer (also easier to wrap, and cheaper to ship) to send a gift card to Amazon and a list of books you recommend.

    I believe you mean it's less fun to do! ;P

    noir_blood
  • FremFrem Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    It's funny to note a distinct lack of The Expanse books show up, but I figure if you know Sci-Fi at all you've been reading them for a few years now, so it's certainly less of a "secret series." ;P

    It's kind of a gamble to send books though. I mean, there's the chance your santee doesn't like to read (I don't know if we have anyone who still falls into the "Books are gay" camp, but...) or may not have time to sit down with a good book (let alone five or six good books).
    If you have a santee who says they do like to read in their signup, there's a chance they've already read it already. Especially if it's a well known series like The Expanse (which got a lot of fans when SyFy put out their series).

    Generally, it's much safer (also easier to wrap, and cheaper to ship) to send a gift card to Amazon and a list of books you recommend.

    I believe you mean it's less fun to do! ;P

    If you send ebooks from amazon, the recipient can swap books they've already read them out for credit which can be applied to different books. Or, actually, doesn't amazon also let recipients return gifts in general? There might be a similar system in place for dead tree books.

    Kendrik
  • see317see317 Taco Count 2017: 61 Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Frem wrote: »
    see317 wrote: »
    It's funny to note a distinct lack of The Expanse books show up, but I figure if you know Sci-Fi at all you've been reading them for a few years now, so it's certainly less of a "secret series." ;P

    It's kind of a gamble to send books though. I mean, there's the chance your santee doesn't like to read (I don't know if we have anyone who still falls into the "Books are gay" camp, but...) or may not have time to sit down with a good book (let alone five or six good books).
    If you have a santee who says they do like to read in their signup, there's a chance they've already read it already. Especially if it's a well known series like The Expanse (which got a lot of fans when SyFy put out their series).

    Generally, it's much safer (also easier to wrap, and cheaper to ship) to send a gift card to Amazon and a list of books you recommend.

    I believe you mean it's less fun to do! ;P

    If you send ebooks from amazon, the recipient can swap books they've already read them out for credit which can be applied to different books. Or, actually, doesn't amazon also let recipients return gifts in general? There might be a similar system in place for dead tree books.

    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that if you have Amazon send it to the Santee they have the option to return the gift.
    But, if you have it sent to you so you can put it in a bigger box that will accommodate a bag of taffy (just as a random example), then send it onward to the eagerly waiting santee, I think the return process may get a bit more complicated.

    see317 on
    Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    Frem wrote: »
    see317 wrote: »
    It's funny to note a distinct lack of The Expanse books show up, but I figure if you know Sci-Fi at all you've been reading them for a few years now, so it's certainly less of a "secret series." ;P

    It's kind of a gamble to send books though. I mean, there's the chance your santee doesn't like to read (I don't know if we have anyone who still falls into the "Books are gay" camp, but...) or may not have time to sit down with a good book (let alone five or six good books).
    If you have a santee who says they do like to read in their signup, there's a chance they've already read it already. Especially if it's a well known series like The Expanse (which got a lot of fans when SyFy put out their series).

    Generally, it's much safer (also easier to wrap, and cheaper to ship) to send a gift card to Amazon and a list of books you recommend.

    I believe you mean it's less fun to do! ;P

    If you send ebooks from amazon, the recipient can swap books they've already read them out for credit which can be applied to different books. Or, actually, doesn't amazon also let recipients return gifts in general? There might be a similar system in place for dead tree books.

    Yeah, I'm pretty sure that if you have Amazon send it to the Santee they have the option to return the gift.
    But, if you have it sent to you so you can put it in a bigger box that will accommodate a bag of taffy (or something), then send it onward to the eagerly waiting santee, I think the return process may get a bit more complicated.

    I think so long as the gift receipt is included you are good.

    jswidget.php?username=ArcSyn&numitems=5&header=0&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=center&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=10zfegkyoor3b.pngSteam:ArcSyn
  • FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    Santa - I just got the last package! It's great! However I'm having some issues with my image host, because of course. Pics will be up as soon as they can!

    Elvenshae
  • SniperGuySniperGuy Also known as Dohaeris Registered User, ClubPA regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    Maybe he could, you know, finish writing it first before starting a TV series so the TV series doesn't need to go off and start making things up as they run out of material.................

    edit: Also, I finally figured out what to get for my santee. So for all of you who haven't already had santa revealed, be prepared.

    I heard there was talk of potentially this being side stories in universe, not necessarily following Kvothe.

    either way I'm excited. Game of Thrones is mostly awesome even though it isn't finished. I don't see why it would be much different. Besides, most TV shows are written as they go with a plan of some sort. I can't see why that wouldn't be the case here too.

    Proxy added me on steam! I now have a loveable steam elf buddy.

    Me on Twitch!
    Dohaeris210 on PSN
    Me on Steam
    Elvenshae
  • FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    GiftGet2_zps093b52db.gif

    So I came home to a heavily taped package. Royal Mail must want boxes secure after they leave Customs.

    Inside I find, first off, a nice little box for my son!

    OAdDg9Hl.jpg

    He's a bit young - I'm pretty sure some of those pieces would go right down his throat - but this is definitely coming his way during the next Christmas or two!

    55ativdl.jpg

    And after that, a bounty of British chocolate.

    But5v01l.jpg?1

    And who do I have to thank?

    skPsjrRl.jpg?1

    Many thanks @Anarchy! This is truly a great haul that you provided for me.

    Bear is DrivingStabbity StyleSniperGuyArcSynRadiationElvenshaeMNC DoverArcticLancerbelligerentKoopahTroopahTheRoadVirusProxy the ElfDaxterMaxMyNameIsWalrus
  • HounHoun Registered User regular
    @Jam Warrior

    It was I. Merry Xmas!

    MNC Dover
  • Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    I would never have guessed, though those dogs look kinda familiar with hindsight.

    Massive thanks again! Family is all piled into our bed watching Saturday morning kids TV and Lilly and Lucy are still being clutched tight.

    TingleSigBar.gif
  • HounHoun Registered User regular
    I would never have guessed, though those dogs look kinda familiar with hindsight.

    Massive thanks again! Family is all piled into our bed watching Saturday morning kids TV and Lilly and Lucy are still being clutched tight.

    I wondered if the two corgis would be enough of a tip, though the plushies are pembrokes; couldn't find cardigans at a reasonable price or shipping time. Glad you like the gifts! Hit me back with your thoughts as you finish the books, I'm sure we'd all like to get some Hot Christmas Takes.

  • Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    I'm in a battle of wills with myself to make Saga last and not give in to the temptation to blast through it too quickly.

    The grandparents just arrived and I'm loving it so far.

    Jam Warrior on
    TingleSigBar.gif
  • shdwcastershdwcaster West Dakota?Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Amazon confirms that Round 1 has been received by my Santee. It is not the last round. :)

    shdwcaster on
    steam_sig.png
    Contributing writer at Marooner's Rock
    Twitch broadcasting! Currently playing through Star Wars: XWvT
    PAX South Checklist: [x]Tickets [x]Lodging [x]Challenge Coin [x]Airline Tickets
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime Designated Wizard Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    So it looks like @TimFiji was my G&T Santa! Which is so funny, because he was my CF Santee!

    PCSrAYV.jpg
    yy1NRdO.jpg

    My girls love the TIE and X-Wing. And my oldest is already looking at the pictures in the 5th Edition book (she does this to all my RPG books). Thanks so much and I am glad you liked your Inis game.

    Timm, was I your G&T target or your CF target? I might need to re-post this on the other thread!

    MagicPrime on
    BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN • MagicPrime | Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)

    Ofnv4jq.gif
    ArcSynTheRoadVirusanoffdayStabbity StyleKoopahTroopahProxy the ElfMNC DoverDaxterMaxMyNameIsWalrusElvenshaeAngelina
  • SniperGuySniperGuy Also known as Dohaeris Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2016
    GiftGet2_zps093b52db.gif
    Cr9WUar.png

    Thank you santa! I've heard good things about this and am prepared to throw controllers at the girlfriend while we play.

    And it sounds like there's more to come, so I shall keep an eye on the porch!



    edit: OH SHIT I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE, Santa also sent me the Witcher 3 expansion pass!! Thank you so much Santa, been wanting that for a while! Steam didn't pop up a different message or anything for it.

    SniperGuy on
    Me on Twitch!
    Dohaeris210 on PSN
    Me on Steam
    ArcSynTheRoadVirusanoffdayStabbity StyleArcticLancerProxy the ElfMNC DoverDaxterMaxjclastKendrikMyNameIsWalrus
  • mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    Santa! I got your message, and not to worry! Postage can be crappy and take longer than expected sometimes but it's all good, the wait is just making me more excited :D

    Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • TimFijiTimFiji Registered User regular
    MagicPrime wrote: »
    So it looks like @TimFiji was my G&T Santa! Which is so funny, because he was my CF Santee!

    PCSrAYV.jpg
    yy1NRdO.jpg

    My girls love the TIE and X-Wing. And my oldest is already looking at the pictures in the 5th Edition book (she does this to all my RPG books). Thanks so much and I am glad you liked your Inis game.

    Timm, was I your G&T target or your CF target? I might need to re-post this on the other thread!

    I was your CF Santa! @MagicPrime

    NNID: Archpriest
    3DS: 5112-3442-2082
    Learn Japanese through video games!
    Steam: Archpriest
    MagicPrimeMNC Dover
  • KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    GiftGet2_zps093b52db.gif

    So after some miscommunication with my apt office I was finally able to pick up the package that was waiting for me...and it was larger than i was expecting!

    20161210_124522_zpso9wv9zew.jpg

    What could it be?!
    20161210_124629_zpsiehtlxin.jpg

    A note!
    20161210_124659_zps7ymmytud.jpg

    Awesome!
    20161210_124812_zpsm1vdbzlh.jpg

    Thanks so much for this Santa! Its going to be useful in my endeavor to actually cook more at home!

    Stabbity StyleArcSynanoffdayJam WarriorBear is DrivingArcticLancerKoopahTroopahTheRoadVirusProxy the ElfMNC DoverDaxterMaxjclastKendrikMyNameIsWalrusBig ClassyElvenshaeAngelina
  • Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    On to Amazon.

    Add Saga Book 2 to wishlist.

    May seems a long time to wait for.

    TingleSigBar.gif
    TheRoadVirusKendrik
  • HounHoun Registered User regular
    Unless you're set on the hardcover versions, check the trade paperbacks if you crave more.

  • Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    You've set my standards too high now. I can wait.

    TingleSigBar.gif
  • noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    Houn wrote: »
    Unless you're set on the hardcover versions, check the trade paperbacks if you crave more.

    Or if you don't mind digital, check out comixology. Saga comics seem to be on sale every other week.

  • AnarchyAnarchy Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Farangu wrote: »
    GiftGet2_zps093b52db.gif

    So I came home to a heavily taped package. Royal Mail must want boxes secure after they leave Customs.

    Inside I find, first off, a nice little box for my son!

    OAdDg9Hl.jpg

    He's a bit young - I'm pretty sure some of those pieces would go right down his throat - but this is definitely coming his way during the next Christmas or two!

    55ativdl.jpg

    And after that, a bounty of British chocolate.

    But5v01l.jpg?1

    And who do I have to thank?

    skPsjrRl.jpg?1

    Many thanks @Anarchy! This is truly a great haul that you provided for me.

    No problem. Glad you liked everything!

    Anarchy on
    "Oh, well, this would be one of those circumstances that people unfamiliar with the law of large numbers would call a coincidence."
  • ElinElin Registered User regular
    Santa, it you are watching my PSN profile I haven't bought FF XV, I've Redboxed it. I don't have the money to but it, gotta spend the disposable income on the Santee this month ❤

    steam_sig.png
    3DS 1461-7082-5181 --- PS4 Hypacia
  • FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    @Anarchy Holy shit those Double Decker bars.

    Anarchy
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Farangu wrote: »
    @Anarchy Holy shit those Double Decker bars.

    Why don't we get any of the cool candy in the US?

    Edit: probably an issue with the Hershey/Mars not bothering to risk the money.

    ArcSyn on
    jswidget.php?username=ArcSyn&numitems=5&header=0&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=center&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=10zfegkyoor3b.pngSteam:ArcSyn
    Houn
  • noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    Never heard of it. Then again, it was probably a decade before I heard about books like Enders Game and Ready Player One, and I still haven't read the latter.

    Here, I'll summarize Ready Player One:
    'Welcome to the Matrix'
    *Firefly reference, 80's game reference, 80's movie reference*
    "You're such a cool, smart, fit, main character, main character".

    Man that book got me angry. I heard so many great things about it, but it's not a good book.

    cooljammer00
  • Reve NoireReve Noire Registered User regular
    Is it just me or is the waiting for your Santee to get their gift the worst? It's driving me insane!

    TheRoadVirusArcSynMechanicalurahonkyBear is DrivingStabbity StyleAbsoluteZeroKoopahTroopahacidlacedpenguin
  • ElinElin Registered User regular
    noir_blood wrote: »
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    Never heard of it. Then again, it was probably a decade before I heard about books like Enders Game and Ready Player One, and I still haven't read the latter.

    Here, I'll summarize Ready Player One:
    'Welcome to the Matrix'
    *Firefly reference, 80's game reference, 80's movie reference*
    "You're such a cool, smart, fit, main character, main character".

    Man that book got me angry. I heard so many great things about it, but it's not a good book.

    I don't consider any of the following a spoiler, but I'm hiding it anyhow.
    Ready Player One is a good action adventure, but not literature. I enjoyed it WAY more than Wise Man's Fear.I also listened to the Audiobook narrated by Wil Wheaton and that *may* have enhanced the book a lot. I think what helped me through some of the plot holes is realizing that the whole thing uses an unreliable narrator. We aren't seeing the events unfold in real time, we're reading his account of how he pulled it off. Of course he never really fucks up and always has the snappy come-back, he's had a long time to think about it.

    steam_sig.png
    3DS 1461-7082-5181 --- PS4 Hypacia
    noir_bloodKoopahTroopahElvenshae
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    Reve Noire wrote: »
    Is it just me or is the waiting for your Santee to get their gift the worst? It's driving me insane!

    Though I think the time between delivery and gift get post edges it out.

    jswidget.php?username=ArcSyn&numitems=5&header=0&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=center&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=10zfegkyoor3b.pngSteam:ArcSyn
    Reve Noire
  • GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    noir_blood wrote: »
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    Never heard of it. Then again, it was probably a decade before I heard about books like Enders Game and Ready Player One, and I still haven't read the latter.

    Here, I'll summarize Ready Player One:
    'Welcome to the Matrix'
    *Firefly reference, 80's game reference, 80's movie reference*
    "You're such a cool, smart, fit, main character, main character".

    Man that book got me angry. I heard so many great things about it, but it's not a good book.

    I totally agree. I tried reading it and became so frustrated I quit about halfway through.

  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Game Designer/Stay-at-home Dad Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I liked RP1, but then again, I'm easily entertained.

    Twitch Page
    Hearthstone: mncdover#1994
    Nintendo Network ID: MNC.Dover
    3DS: 1934-0659-5183
    Steam ID
  • ElinElin Registered User regular
    Dear Santa, I rented FF XV again and am now hooked. Trading in like everything everything else except Destiny so I can go fishing on my bro-trip after work this week. I hope there's no time limit as I've already blown it if so.

    steam_sig.png
    3DS 1461-7082-5181 --- PS4 Hypacia
  • DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    GiftGet2_zps093b52db.gif

    @Mighty Claus keeps on giving! Last night I received a package that contained:
    IMG_20161211_160703_zps6zbzadkl.jpg

    Also, for reference, when I opened the box, this is the scene I was greeted with:
    IMG_20161211_160928_zps8rlxwmav.jpg
    (In case you can't tell because of the glare, the person on the left in the last scene is... performing an act on himself, shall we say.)

    Thank you, @Mighty! I suspect that this is going to be brought out during the Christmas get-together with my cousins-in-law.

    Delduwath on
    Local H JayurahonkyBig ClassyArcSynHounTheRoadVirusvhannroyKendrikKoopahTroopahMNC DoverProxy the ElfElvenshaeAngelina
  • thejaxxthejaxx Expo Zone Leader Tukwila, WaRegistered User regular
    Bah-hum bug!

  • AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero So many ants! Registered User regular
    GiftGet2_zps093b52db.gif

    Greatly surprised to find a package on my front step today, especially considering it's Sunday AND I was out there all day clearing snow, so you'd think I'd have noticed a delivery person dropping off a package. In any case, I found a festive place to investigate its contents.
    x4d6dgbwd5j6.jpg

    Bags of air! How did you know, Santa? ... oh wait there's more
    savbj5j4a6cw.jpg

    A keenly decorated object, that may yet contain untold secrets. Fascinating. There appears to be a note. A clue, perhaps?
    583lipsk0zjd.jpg

    A certain type of game? My mind races. What could it be? My collection spans a multitude of genres, but Santa has sussed out a pattern. I'm intrigued!
    ghjg7m5kwqvb.jpg

    Ah ha! NINTENDO games! It's so obvious! My Wii U gets a lot more love than my other consoles, by a long shot. I think this will go towards Shantae when that drops later this month. Most excellent. Thank you!!

    Although one mystery remains.... I know not who you are, oh Santa... REVEAL THYSELF!!

    3DS Friend Code: 0817-5033-8184 // Nintendo Network ID: AbsoluteZero
    Stabbity StylejclastArcSynTheRoadVirusKoopahTroopahMNC DoverProxy the ElfMyNameIsWalrusElvenshaeDaxterMaxAngelina
  • KendrikKendrik McKinney, TXRegistered User regular
    Elin wrote: »
    noir_blood wrote: »
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    Never heard of it. Then again, it was probably a decade before I heard about books like Enders Game and Ready Player One, and I still haven't read the latter.

    Here, I'll summarize Ready Player One:
    'Welcome to the Matrix'
    *Firefly reference, 80's game reference, 80's movie reference*
    "You're such a cool, smart, fit, main character, main character".

    Man that book got me angry. I heard so many great things about it, but it's not a good book.

    I don't consider any of the following a spoiler, but I'm hiding it anyhow.
    Ready Player One is a good action adventure, but not literature. I enjoyed it WAY more than Wise Man's Fear.I also listened to the Audiobook narrated by Wil Wheaton and that *may* have enhanced the book a lot. I think what helped me through some of the plot holes is realizing that the whole thing uses an unreliable narrator. We aren't seeing the events unfold in real time, we're reading his account of how he pulled it off. Of course he never really fucks up and always has the snappy come-back, he's had a long time to think about it.

    I listened to it via Audiobook, as well, and I think Wil Wheaton reading it to me might have made it better. I also think it could make an AWESOME TV series (too much for a movie, I think). But yes, our main character is a total Mary Sue.

    fss.png
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984
  • KendrikKendrik McKinney, TXRegistered User regular
    Delduwath wrote: »
    GiftGet2_zps093b52db.gif

    @Mighty Claus keeps on giving! Last night I received a package that contained:
    IMG_20161211_160703_zps6zbzadkl.jpg

    Also, for reference, when I opened the box, this is the scene I was greeted with:
    IMG_20161211_160928_zps8rlxwmav.jpg
    (In case you can't tell because of the glare, the person on the left in the last scene is... performing an act on himself, shall we say.)

    Thank you, @Mighty! I suspect that this is going to be brought out during the Christmas get-together with my cousins-in-law.

    I did not know this was a thing! I might have to look into it as a option when I'm burnt out on CAH.

    fss.png
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984
    DyasAlure
  • noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    Kendrik wrote: »
    Elin wrote: »
    noir_blood wrote: »
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    Never heard of it. Then again, it was probably a decade before I heard about books like Enders Game and Ready Player One, and I still haven't read the latter.

    Here, I'll summarize Ready Player One:
    'Welcome to the Matrix'
    *Firefly reference, 80's game reference, 80's movie reference*
    "You're such a cool, smart, fit, main character, main character".

    Man that book got me angry. I heard so many great things about it, but it's not a good book.

    I don't consider any of the following a spoiler, but I'm hiding it anyhow.
    Ready Player One is a good action adventure, but not literature. I enjoyed it WAY more than Wise Man's Fear.I also listened to the Audiobook narrated by Wil Wheaton and that *may* have enhanced the book a lot. I think what helped me through some of the plot holes is realizing that the whole thing uses an unreliable narrator. We aren't seeing the events unfold in real time, we're reading his account of how he pulled it off. Of course he never really fucks up and always has the snappy come-back, he's had a long time to think about it.

    I listened to it via Audiobook, as well, and I think Wil Wheaton reading it to me might have made it better. I also think it could make an AWESOME TV series (too much for a movie, I think). But yes, our main character is a total Mary Sue.

    I listened to it on audible too, and I agree Wil made it bearable. I made it a far bit, but when the main character:
    Jumps into his Firefly class ship

    That I had to tap out. And the lists. My god the lists.

Sign In or Register to comment.