As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Book One, Ep 3 Reschedule: 1/20] 13th Age - The Legend of the Avatars

124»

• Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    Team Responsibility, though, lured a child down backstreets with the promise of candy, terrorized party goers and wrecked a police station.

Heroes, all.

We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Oats wrote: »
    I thought Bao Fen and I were perfectly civil.

We didn't even cause the property damage!

We are friendly to prisoners.

They are belligerent to police officers.

• Options
    Smash the system.

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    OptimusZed wrote: »
    Team Responsibility, though, lured a child down backstreets with the promise of candy, terrorized party goers and wrecked a police station.

Heroes, all.

No! A kid led me to the market so I could buy candy for the celebration (I originally planned on having the skeletons prance around and toss candy to folks)

I only scared that one guy and also I didn't actually attack anyone the whole time!

#SuperInnocent

• Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    You hogtied two men with pet accessories, and let the armed man who had been trying to incite violence (and had enough weapons to arm a small militia) go free. After he'd been arrested.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Oats wrote: »
    You hogtied two men with pet accessories, and let the armed man who had been trying to incite violence (and had enough weapons to arm a small militia) go free. After he'd been arrested.

I tied up all three of them! Which isn't violent. Also I don't know if we actually let the guy go. We just walked out of the constable place with him into the creepy parade

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    You guys lose your adult supervision for one moment and you go all hooligan-y.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    You guys lose your adult supervision for one moment and you go all hooligan-y.

Makai has some valid problems with uneven application of laws and people who feel like they're above the rules

• Options
    We're definitely not releasing him. We're just not letting him be processed like "other" people. Because that won't stand.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    I can assure you that the prisoners are treated fairly. They even get hot meals!