As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

G&T Secret Santa 2016: You'll go down in history...

• cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Delivery attempted, notice left.

I.....hope it's at my Santee's house and not some random house in the next town over?

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Reve NoireReve Noire Registered User regular
    GiftGet2_zps093b52db.gif

This was my very 1st Secret Santa and my mind was blown, along with my heart! I'm sitting on the couch and Madpoet comes home from work with a ginormous box that he proceeds to stash behind the couch where I'm sitting. He then throws a letter at me.
    2cr6s8c89tno.jpg
    Where I get all excited like a little puppy and ask if he's outside! Madpoet just replied that if I read the letter I'd know my answers.
    gogxthbqaucc.jpg
    I'm sucked to the most beautiful and sweet letter anyone has ever written me, and I haven't even gotten to the presents part yet. I'm already in love with this guy's personality that is just pouring out of the letter and he's using my favorite font that Madpoet always makes fun at me for! As I'm reading my letter and instructions Babou is making sure things are OK for me backstage.
    50068de2w6bd.jpg
    What I have is the privalege to be a part of is a story of this wonderful man and where he lives. Madpoet says I'm not supposed to put a ton of pictures up so I'll put some things together so it won't be too long. My beautiful letter has markers and at each spot to stop and tell Madpoet a #. He then gives me the corresponding present. They are all wrapped in adorable paper, I LOVE SKULLS!!!
    yyn1t4wmltfw.jpg
    So it starts... The 1st is a book called The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. Never heard of it, the note gives a beautiful meaning and personality behind the book. The next marker I receive another book Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews. K I'm kinda scared, the back goes This is the funniest book you'll ever read about death. Back to the letter... explains again the meaning and importance I am curious again. My third marker is a movie Wonder Boys. My fourth marker brings Night of the Living Dead. At this point I'm bouncing around the couch and Madpoet is all wait keep reading... Five brings a huge tin of local famous popcorn. I'm going to die. I have a popcorn addiction. Mom every year I can remember has bought me at least 2 tins of popcorn every Xmas. Six now brings samples from a famous local sweet shop. I'm seriously about ready to cry. Madpoet oh don't even keep going. Seven, he plops on my lap a huge heavy as hell box. Upon opening I find a dozen different bottles samples of the pop from the local place. Yes they all made it, some where still 1/2 frozen.
    ok1cqd7dakf0.jpg
    Something else totally cool, with each delicacy comes a snipped of story about the history of the place.
    OK by this point I'm totally making faces ready to cry whimpering how sweet and wonderful, thoughtful, and generous this guy is.
    g3pfwroz80we.jpg
    vu7fkx4769t4.jpg
    Madpoet, don't even keep reading. I'm clutching the letter to my chest and seriously scared to keep reading. Eight. I don't even know how to describe it. Is like someone was talking straight from their heart and were so sweet and full of love and kindness. Like a long lost best friend. He requested that Madpoet take me out on an adventure. Off to Robo Taco to eat my fill and then whisk me off to Guardian Games and get what my heart desires there. Yup I'm crying. This letter is going straight in my memory box (which up to now only held notes mom has ever written me). This gift has brought so much excitement, curiosity, joy and tears. I've not read or seen any of the gifts before. Sharing you with me was seriously the best gift I could never even imagine! Thank you feels inadequate.

• lwt1973lwt1973 King of Thieves SyndicationRegistered User regular
    Delivery attempted, notice left.

I.....hope it's at my Santee's house and not some random house in the next town over?

They refused the bleach.

"He's sulking in his tent like Achilles! It's the Iliad?...from Homer?! READ A BOOK!!" -Handy
    I bet the mailperson went to deliver the package, saw the address, realized they were in the wrong town, said "Ah fuck this" and hit "Delivery attempted".

The delivery date has shifted to tomorrow night now.

steam_sig.png

• Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    The package on its way, Santee!

(And there I go worrying about everything and nothing)

• DyasAlureDyasAlure SeattleRegistered User regular
    Kendrik wrote: »
    Delduwath wrote: »
    GiftGet2_zps093b52db.gif

Mighty Claus keeps on giving! Last night I received a package that contained:
    IMG_20161211_160703_zps6zbzadkl.jpg

Also, for reference, when I opened the box, this is the scene I was greeted with:
    IMG_20161211_160928_zps8rlxwmav.jpg
    (In case you can't tell because of the glare, the person on the left in the last scene is... performing an act on himself, shall we say.)

Thank you, Mighty! I suspect that this is going to be brought out during the Christmas get-together with my cousins-in-law.

I did not know this was a thing! I might have to look into it as a option when I'm burnt out on CAH.

I'm behind on the thread, but yes I'm looking at this game as well now.

My%20Steam.png?psid=1My%20Twitch%20-%20Mass%20Effect.png?psid=1=1My%20Youtube.png?psid=1
  • belligerentbelligerent Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Reve Noire wrote: »
    GiftGet2_zps093b52db.gif

This was my very 1st Secret Santa and my mind was blown, along with my heart! I'm sitting on the couch and Madpoet comes home from work with a ginormous box that he proceeds to stash behind the couch where I'm sitting. He then throws a letter at me.
    2cr6s8c89tno.jpg
    Where I get all excited like a little puppy and ask if he's outside! Madpoet just replied that if I read the letter I'd know my answers.
    gogxthbqaucc.jpg
    I'm sucked to the most beautiful and sweet letter anyone has ever written me, and I haven't even gotten to the presents part yet. I'm already in love with this guy's personality that is just pouring out of the letter and he's using my favorite font that Madpoet always makes fun at me for! As I'm reading my letter and instructions Babou is making sure things are OK for me backstage.
    50068de2w6bd.jpg
    What I have is the privalege to be a part of is a story of this wonderful man and where he lives. Madpoet says I'm not supposed to put a ton of pictures up so I'll put some things together so it won't be too long. My beautiful letter has markers and at each spot to stop and tell Madpoet a #. He then gives me the corresponding present. They are all wrapped in adorable paper, I LOVE SKULLS!!!
    yyn1t4wmltfw.jpg
    So it starts... The 1st is a book called The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. Never heard of it, the note gives a beautiful meaning and personality behind the book. The next marker I receive another book Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews. K I'm kinda scared, the back goes This is the funniest book you'll ever read about death. Back to the letter... explains again the meaning and importance I am curious again. My third marker is a movie Wonder Boys. My fourth marker brings Night of the Living Dead. At this point I'm bouncing around the couch and Madpoet is all wait keep reading... Five brings a huge tin of local famous popcorn. I'm going to die. I have a popcorn addiction. Mom every year I can remember has bought me at least 2 tins of popcorn every Xmas. Six now brings samples from a famous local sweet shop. I'm seriously about ready to cry. Madpoet oh don't even keep going. Seven, he plops on my lap a huge heavy as hell box. Upon opening I find a dozen different bottles samples of the pop from the local place. Yes they all made it, some where still 1/2 frozen.
    ok1cqd7dakf0.jpg
    Something else totally cool, with each delicacy comes a snipped of story about the history of the place.
    OK by this point I'm totally making faces ready to cry whimpering how sweet and wonderful, thoughtful, and generous this guy is.
    g3pfwroz80we.jpg
    vu7fkx4769t4.jpg
    Madpoet, don't even keep reading. I'm clutching the letter to my chest and seriously scared to keep reading. Eight. I don't even know how to describe it. Is like someone was talking straight from their heart and were so sweet and full of love and kindness. Like a long lost best friend. He requested that Madpoet take me out on an adventure. Off to Robo Taco to eat my fill and then whisk me off to Guardian Games and get what my heart desires there. Yup I'm crying. This letter is going straight in my memory box (which up to now only held notes mom has ever written me). This gift has brought so much excitement, curiosity, joy and tears. I've not read or seen any of the gifts before. Sharing you with me was seriously the best gift I could never even imagine! Thank you feels inadequate.

So without realizing it I fell in love with Pittsburgh. Everything she received was made in pittsburgh by pittsburghers.

Just for an explanation.

belligerent on
  • vegeta_666vegeta_666 CanadaRegistered User regular
    I bet the mailperson went to deliver the package, saw the address, realized they were in the wrong town, said "Ah fuck this" and hit "Delivery attempted".

The delivery date has shifted to tomorrow night now.

I have not gotten the package yet but considering I received a notice today and I'm Canadian, @cooljammer00 are you my Santa???

If so, you have nothing to worry about! Mississauga is basically Toronto anyways and the package is at the post office by me, I just need to grab it tomorrow after 1pm!

Sob24Nm.png
    Steam: abunchofdaftpunk | PSN: noautomobilesgo | Lastfm: sjchszeppelin | Backloggery: colincummings | 3DS FC: 1392-6019-0219 |
    There are other Canadians!

But yes. It is I, your Santa.

Um....the Secret is the actual gifts.

steam_sig.png

• AntoshkaAntoshka Miauen Oil Change LazarusRegistered User regular
    GiftGet2_zps093b52db.gif

Wooo! Santa has found the downunder, thanks to the magic of the internets!
    A mysterious message arrived, followed by the receipt of 3(!) emails, each containing a message from Steam, informing me that a certain @Bloodycow had sent me a present.

Contained within:
    DGHMFOE.png
    The cutest little genetics simulation since the Norns of Creatures. It's looks like some sort of bizarre cross between Civ, and Spore. With added roguelike! (It ticks so many boxes, and I can't wait to try it out) Plus, it has bunnies! and berries!
    There will be many demented horned cat things, coming soon.
    GWpNBZ1.png
    Of course, demented cat creatures can only go so far picking berries. Eventually, they grow up into demented cat civilization, and once you reach that point, colonization of the stars is needed. Herein, domes shall be built, colonies shall grow, prosper and then die horribly because I made a simple little error. The best kind of mistake, really.
    lhCVtDJ.png
    And in the third message, an unusual little asymmetric stealth shooter, in which you play as either a specced up Spy, or a hacker controlling things from afar, and watching via a camera feed. I'll definitely need to arrange some time with a friend who has this, as apparently the co-op is amazing fun.

Many Thanks, Santa @Bloodycow, all of these look amazing!

n57PM0C.jpg
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Those are rad looking also hey what's that furry critter one I may need to put it in my wish list haha

• AntoshkaAntoshka Miauen Oil Change LazarusRegistered User regular
    Those are rad looking also hey what's that furry critter one I may need to put it in my wish list haha

Niche: A genetics survival game. It is quite fun. Still early access, however.

n57PM0C.jpg
  • shdwcastershdwcaster South DakotaRegistered User regular
    Got home from work to find this waiting for me:
    eYXGqhQ.jpg

With five kids, two of whom also have December birthdays, this isn't a particularly unusual occurrence around this time of year.

"Okay, which order showed up today?"
    8Xnv8Gs.jpg
    "I don't recall ordering anything gift wrapped..."
    w2DnrxU.jpg
    Oh! It appears Santa has arrived, and has a pretty solid idea of what my favorite gaming platform is. But that box is much too big for a Steam gift card. What could it be?
    rp4iXLV.jpg
    My wife may have heard my shriek of joy from downstairs.
    GPr125K.jpg
    I thought I heard angels singing when I opened the box.
    It appears my favorite Xbox 360 controller has been replaced.
    cVDrICV.jpg?1
    Thank you Santa, whomever you are! With the Steam thread's backlog challenge starting in January, this is definitely going to get a workout!

• ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    shdwcaster wrote: »
    -Snip-
    Thank you Santa, whomever you are! With the Steam thread's backlog challenge starting in January, this is definitely going to get a workout!

Don't forget to block your address out of that first photo. We aren't generally a malicious bunch, but anyone can view this site. <3

• shdwcastershdwcaster South DakotaRegistered User regular
    -Snip-

Don't forget to block your address out of that first photo. We aren't generally a malicious bunch, but anyone can view this site. <3

:redface: Oops. Thanks for noting that.

• KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    eYXGqhQ.jpg

With five kids, two of whom also have December birthdays, this isn't a particularly unusual occurrence around this time of year.

"Okay, which order showed up today?"
    8Xnv8Gs.jpg
    "I don't recall ordering anything gift wrapped..."
    w2DnrxU.jpg
    Oh! It appears Santa has arrived, and has a pretty solid idea of what my favorite gaming platform is. But that box is much too big for a Steam gift card. What could it be?
    rp4iXLV.jpg
    My wife may have heard my shriek of joy from downstairs.
    GPr125K.jpg
    I thought I heard angels singing when I opened the box.
    It appears my favorite Xbox 360 controller has been replaced.
    cVDrICV.jpg?1

Phew, I was worried you may already have one, but I say you mention your 360 controller so I gambled you didn't.

Happy holidays!

• vegeta_666vegeta_666 CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    GiftGet2_zps093b52db.gif

A gift is retrieved, after battling some whiteout snow. Finn is sleepy but gets involved.
    bXTpt0E.jpg

Gift 1 and 2! This show flew under my radar so thank you for bringing it to my attention! I love Archer and this show sounds great.
    UwqWncw.jpg

Gift 3! I've always wanted to watch BTAS and after it disappeared off of Canadian Netflix I put it on the backburner. Now though, I am going to dig into some Batman. I've only ever seen the first two episodes and I loved them, so I'm excited to watch more.
    l6Lr6ey.jpg

Gift 4! You mention it a strange thing to want considering I am Canadian, but Canadian history is not well known by many of us! I used to be a history major and Canadian History was one of my favorite parts, so I'm excited to dig back into it and learn about my own country.
    fPy1zj9.jpg

The whole haul!
    ZL1JigG.jpg

Thank you so much @cooljammer00! Great mix of stuff I've been putting off digging into for far too long, and a show I didn't know existed and seems like I will love!

vegeta_666 on
    Sob24Nm.png
    Steam: abunchofdaftpunk | PSN: noautomobilesgo | Lastfm: sjchszeppelin | Backloggery: colincummings | 3DS FC: 1392-6019-0219 |
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Oooooooo. Batman TAS. Very nice.

• GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    OMG Frisky Dingo is one of my all time favorite shows. Good stuff!

Cody 2 is down!

Grove on
    Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
    Yeah, it turns out that @vegeta_666 is maybe kinda awesome and most of the gift ideas I could think of was likely old news, so I took some stuff off his Amazon wishlist and worked from there.

steam_sig.png

• SwashbucklerXXSwashbucklerXX Swashbucklin' Canuck Registered User regular
    Oh nice, Will Ferguson is a very entertaining writer. I'm personally a big fan of Bastards & Boneheads, his history of all of Canada's prime ministers.

Want to find me on a gaming service? I'm SwashbucklerXX everywhere.
  • Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    -Snip-

:redface: Oops. Thanks for noting that.

How the hell am I supposed to take all your gifts if you guys keep hiding your address?

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Cameron_TalleyCameron_Talley Registered User regular
    I have received packages! But I'm stuck at work until forever. So I'll open the gifts tonight!

Switch Friend Code: SW-4598-4278-8875
    3DS Friend Code: 0404-6826-4588 PM if you add.
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    GiftGet2_zps093b52db.gif

I don't know if this is from here or from the CF Santa?! BUT THANK YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE

g2tw5tptncxg.png

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    My wife plays LoL off and on for years and her favorite hero is Ziggs. When she saw him on the back of the box she squealed.

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    I didn't realize that was a thing. I haven't played LoL since like 2010 but that looks super neat.

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Y2JSF.gif

It's a package! Waluigi has been deployed to investigate.
    Snth4mP.png

Whoa, it's full of- hey! That's mine, get out of there!
    ozlGBcm.png

The first box. It's a big 'un.
    H8Cfhn0.png

Whoa! Now I can save 15 bucks and miss the zeppelin whenever I want!
    bFWeThS.png

Gift #2
    2cahwLg.png

I think I saw this on TV once. I'm definitely a fan of junkyard mechs though.
    ai4Q9Kk.png

The smallest gift, but you know what they say about small packages.
    Y7aCaSF.png

Oh god.
    c6Jhrya.png

I followed Christmas tradition and opened it last. It's a card from @noir_blood !
    uvCweDD.png

Thanks a bunch! This will certainly keep me busy during the holidays. Well...once it's warm enough for me to live bed.

YL9WnCY.png
  • KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    I'm really curious about Ryckerts book.

I really like him, and he can be surpisingly insightful at times.

On the other hand he is Dan.

• Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Kyougu wrote: »
    I'm really curious about Ryckerts book.

I really like him, and he can be surpisingly insightful at times.

On the other hand he is Dan.

I'm assuming that book is just stories about him peeing on stuff.

Stabbity Style on
    Stabbity_Style.png
  • Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    GiftGet2_zps093b52db.gif

Hey! I check my e-mail upon getting home from work and look what showed up!

FLP22lr.png

Tryanny! This game looks awesome. I'm a big fan of RPGs and had a blast playing BG back in the day, so I am excited to give this a whirl. I am installing it now. Thanks, Santa!

Mace1370 on
  • anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    Gift on the way Santee. Looks like it'll be split in 2 packages though, one arriving before Christmas and one just after.

Steam: offday
  • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    That's the Waluigi I got you last year, right?

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Yeah!

The keychain broke last month, which I am kinda irked about. It's an easy fix but I want to find material that will actually last a year

YL9WnCY.png
  • mere_immortalmere_immortal So tasty!Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    GiftGet2_zps093b52db.gif

The final box arrived today! It's time to go on an adventure, but we'll need some music to accompany us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lMwvX41uAQ

So I've been a huge Monster Hunter fan for the past 7 or so years. As soon as I saw the MH theme from the letter I got super excited.

First of all here are the packages! I managed to tear my eyes away from the customs info when each one got delivered to avoid spoilers.
    w0ONDRv.jpg?1

As instructed I opened the letter first.
    tM46RNj.jpg

OK so I turned the page and this next picture isn't going in spoilers because it's too awesome and everyone has to see it.

J469ngW.jpg
    GBQqnr5.jpg?1

LOOK AT THESE FUCKING PALICOES OMG. This is super cute and is getting framed asap, Santa your gf is amazingly talented and needs all the thank yous. I think I'll go with Aneira and Kaim, my main two palico names I stole from Lost Odyssey.

Still grinning like an idiot as the amazing drawing I turned over to the next page.
    EgNAG23.jpg

Supplies! Looks like we've got a potion, some demondrug for extra attack, dash juice for stamina and a cold drink for the heat of the volcano! These drinks are amazing and have a hilariously over engineered way of opening them, a glass ball that you push down with a special cap instead of a normal twist. So neat!

Well now that we have supplies let's see what's next!
    4shLvNT.jpg

E8Hajti.jpg

Q7EWq9y.jpg?1

A tiny cute Brachydios! If you don't know Monster Hunter Brachydios is the best monster because he punches you with explosions. Also his head is explosive. There's a theme. This little dude is awesome!

OK, one final box! Let's see what the hunt has rewarded us with!
    0mASRFE.jpg?1

OooruIn.jpg?1

Snacks for daaaaaaaaaaaays! I have no idea what half of these are and I can't wait to find out! The little blue squares with the cocktail stick are particularly intriguing. I may have eaten the kit kats while typing this post :o

@ArcticLancer this is so ridiculously awesome. I love the thought you put into it and going through like a proper hunt was super fun! Thank you so much and give a million thanks to you other half for her fantastic picture!

mere_immortal on
    Steam: mere_immortal - PSN: mere_immortal - XBL: lego pencil - Wii U: mimmortal - 3DS: 1521-7234-1642 - Bordgamegeek: mere_immortal
  • noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    Y2JSF.gif

It's a package! Waluigi has been deployed to investigate.
    Snth4mP.png

Whoa, it's full of- hey! That's mine, get out of there!
    ozlGBcm.png

The first box. It's a big 'un.
    H8Cfhn0.png

Whoa! Now I can save 15 bucks and miss the zeppelin whenever I want!
    bFWeThS.png

Gift #2
    2cahwLg.png

I think I saw this on TV once. I'm definitely a fan of junkyard mechs though.
    ai4Q9Kk.png

The smallest gift, but you know what they say about small packages.
    Y7aCaSF.png

Oh god.
    c6Jhrya.png

I followed Christmas tradition and opened it last. It's a card from @noir_blood !
    uvCweDD.png

Thanks a bunch! This will certainly keep me busy during the holidays. Well...once it's warm enough for me to live bed.

Woo! Glad you like them.

A couple of years I got gifted a Lego set here, and that kickstarted my collection, so I figured I would pass along this crippling addiction to someone else.

• ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    @mere_immortal HUZZAH, IT CAME IN! I mean, I wasn't exactly worried, but I've had enough dumb mail stuff recently that I just didn't want another one.
    I'm so glad you enjoyed the theme of your gift, and throwing in the MH music was a really good touch. <3 It really was fun piecing the gift together (it didn't exactly start this way, I just realized after finding the first couple of gifts that it would totally work out~), and Janelle (the better half) is super happy you enjoyed the picture as much as you have. Once again, Merry Christmas, man~ ^_^

• spookymuffinspookymuffin ( ° ʖ ° ) Puyallup WA Registered User regular
    First gift to my Santee is on it's way, and it's not even for them. Muhahaha...

The others should arrive shortly after the holidays!

PSN: MegaSpooky // 3DS: 3797-6276-7138
    Wii U NNID: MegaSpooky
  • noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    Got a notice my gift is incoming! And it's heading this way from that strange, mystical land known as Canada.

• KendrikKendrik Lewisville, TXRegistered User regular
    Dear Santa,

I'll be out of town between the 22nd and the 27th, but our dog-sitter should be able to rescue any packages that show up. I just won't be able to see them until I get back.

steam_sig.png
    For your own Steam Signature visit https://alabasterslim.com/steam-signatures/
    Guild Wars 2: Kendrik.5984
  • QuicalQuical Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    GiftGet2_zps093b52db.gif
    My secret santa revealed themselves with one more gift! This time of the gaming variety!
    c6t42fxq6suw.png

Thank you so much @Antoshka for everything. I made vegetable soup yesterday for a bunch of people and everyone said it was, and i quote, "Amazing".

You've made me a new man, and now you will have me rise as a new woman.
    Merry christmas!

Quical on
    NNID: Quical
    STEAM: Quical
    Check out my youtube channel, maybe subscribe?: NerdAndOrGeek