As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Pet Class

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited December 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Pet Class

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• ZomagicZomagic Registered User regular
    If I ever have to teach anyone chess again, Knights are definitely getting described as bomp bomp and then BOMP.

• KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    when I learned chess it was that knights went bomp, bwomp, not bomp, bomp, and then bomp.

Also that position in panel 3 is also my dog's favorite way to sleep.

His only regret is that he has boneitis.

• DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Cat is either pikachu or harry potter.

Bomp bomp.

What is this I don't even.
  • YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    Don't knights have 4 total "bomps", not three?

• GDT1985GDT1985 Registered User regular
    Technically, it would be one bomp, since the knight only moves to its destination. But if you are counting each square it would be three, as you don't count the starting space.

• RenegadePhantomRenegadePhantom Registered User regular
    Wasn't that cat a certified microsoft engineer that could create time machines? I guess this explains a lot vis a vis their UI design.

• KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    GDT1985 wrote: »
    Technically, it would be one bomp, since the knight only moves to its destination. But if you are counting each square it would be three, as you don't count the starting space.

assuming you're following the "L-shape" move pattern. For whatever reason, I learned it as "one space straight, one space diagonal"

• EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    KalTorak wrote: »

assuming you're following the "L-shape" move pattern. For whatever reason, I learned it as "one space straight, one space diagonal"

Well, that would be bomp, bwimp.

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I think Gabe would have more success of he chose an onomatopoeia that didn't sound so close to flomp. Clearly the cat went flomp flomp and then flomp.

steam_sig.png
    Enlong wrote: »
    KalTorak wrote: »

Well, that would be bomp, bwimp.

ah yes. I should have known, as bishops go bwiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmp

• Comedy RefluxComedy Reflux Web creator FlandersRegistered User regular
    I think I'm at the part in the game where this feeling truly shines through, when you can first start giving "commands", and it feels like you're trying to find out just how gullible you are.

Banner_2.jpg
    Back after a three year hiatus!
  • ViRGEViRGE Registered User regular
    Thomas Kemper! Now there's a character we haven't seen in a while...

• poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    Chess Cat now Best Character

• lionheartssjlionheartssj Bartertown Chief Merchant BartertownRegistered User regular
    T. Kemper!

• wallywestwallywest Registered User regular
    I kinda feel like the first panel should be moved to the end, and be the last panel instead.

On an unrelated note I just watched Memento.

• shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    whomp whomp

• ziddersroofurryziddersroofurry Registered User regular
    Pretty sure Pawns go, "Sigh".