As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Slain: Back From Hell

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited December 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Slain: Back From Hell

Gabe and Tycho play a game for 15 minutes and then judge it accordingly. This week they play Slain: Back From Hell.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    geniekidgeniekid Registered User regular
    God, GIVE ME THE CONTROLLER.

:P

• Options
    WordLustWordLust Fort Wayne, INRegistered User regular
    The game is much, much better now. It was kind of a huge mess when it first released, but the developers were very good about taking feedback ("feedback" here means people on the internet throwing childish tantrums, per the usual).

I ultimately still didn't end up liking how the combat felt in the end, but I haven't played it since they re-released it as "back from hell" edition, so maybe it has improved even more in that time.

• Options
    Sigma_100Sigma_100 Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Picked Slain up after the dev's overhauled it and re-released it as "Back from Hell". So cool that they really listened to player feedback (which, as Wordlust pointed out, probably consisted mostly of insults) and gave it another go -- I really hope the re-release effort panned out for these folks financially speaking.

Sigma_100 on
  • Options
    jerodastjerodast Registered User regular
    "...OR JUST JACK OFF." Jerry is a marketing genius.

• Options
    MIJackelMIJackel Registered User regular
    What headphones are they wearing?

• Options
    VladimerVladimer Registered User regular
    this game looks super rad

• Options
    TransluciaTranslucia Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    i want to see these two mfers get in a fist fight

Translucia on