As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Camp Comic] Friday, December 16, 2016 - Breaking Point

2»

• w4ffl3w4ffl3 Registered User new member
    I dunno, I mean, I get why you all like the storyline, and I think it's important to explore Brian's backstory but it does feel like it's gone on for one or two comics too many. He has anger problems, they manifest if he doesn't keep cool, alright, does that really need multiple strips?

• SanderloSanderlo Registered User regular
    w4ffl3 wrote: »
    I dunno, I mean, I get why you all like the storyline, and I think it's important to explore Brian's backstory but it does feel like it's gone on for one or two comics too many. He has anger problems, they manifest if he doesn't keep cool, alright, does that really need multiple strips?

Aren't you being subjective? The author decided how long the arc would be, she probably had her reasons. And you yourself admit there are good reasons to further develop this story.

I mean, it is still perfectly ok to state your personal dissatisfaction.

• briguybriguy Registered User regular
    Constructive criticism is good. We'll all have our opinions. The authors' are telling the story they want to tell. You will never please everyone and it's good to hear differing opinions.

Except for me. I'm objectively right.

• tinwatchmantinwatchman Registered User regular
    Dang. Did he break that kid's arm?