As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat]an Ibrahimovic

19495969798100»

• Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    in fact, the z moves should get more ridiculous. i require disgaea-esque animations where your pokemon summons a meteor that destroys the entire planet as their z move

Have you seen the ground one where you essentially push the other pokemon to the center of the earth? My Krookodile does it.

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    wtf is a z move

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    if I have to ask, can I afford one

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Good morning.

ANGER THE GROGNARDS AND STEAL THEIR GAMES

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    my takopoko z move is stupid and bad
    all my supposedly ultimate pokemon are DUMB AND TERRIBLE

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Drez you know what you must do

Go to the party

I am going and I want her to stop harassing me about it in such a bizarre and offputting way

I don't understand what is going on

A coworker I kind of dislike is relentlessly trying to convince me not to go to our office party in NYC because of yesterday's global terror attacks using language like "I don't want to lose you" which is a phrase I rarely see outside of a romantic medium and certainly not one I expect or welcome from this person. I cannot describe how bizarre these texts are from this individual.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    They should make a cute baby evolution of Ekans named Kens

I ate an engineer
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    Rowlet is slow as fuck and it upsets me in ways only video games can.

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Wait rome only has 3 million people in it? That seems really low.

Usually for megacities you have to include the metro area.

But we tend to forget a megacity is like like anything over about 2.5 million. Though I think density is probably a better indicator than pure population.

Some of the megacity areas are ridiculous. Like isn't the greater Tokyo area like over 30 million?

Greater Tokyo (so suburbs included) is 37 million people. It has a density of 2,631 people per square kilometer.

To compare to NYC's metro area is 23 million people and a density of 688 people per square kilometer.

But Americans are big and burly s we take up more space

Having been to both NYC and Tokyo a lot I can say NYC always feels more crowded. Tokyo though in size basically makes NYC look like a small town.

Tokyo though even though it is way more crowded never felt nearly as suffocating to me as NYC does especially Manhattan. Also part of that is Tokyo is clean. Like that smell New York gets in the summer? That isn't a required smell of a big city.

Where were you in Manhattan? There are a few hot spots that are always ludicrous most of the rest is pretty calm

I have been up and down Manhattan over multiple trips.

Tokyo still feels less crowded than the less crowded parts of Manhattan. Especially if I compare Tokyo calm areas to Manhattan calm areas. Kanda is like god damn silent at night but is in the middle of Tokyo.

They are really different cities. But due to how they are designed, culture, and about 100 different factors Tokyo always felt more peaceful. Even in the nutso places like Shinjuku and Shibuya.

When I was in tokyo I found out why it was so clean.

All the garbage is in this crack in a wall:

trashhole.jpg

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular

All Alolan Pokémon are slow af

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Atomika wrote: »
    is there an argument as to why I'm better off buying a vram card that's the same make as my mobo?

No I don't believe so. I've never followed nor heard that advice.

I have the opportunity to buy a $450 ASUS 1070 card for $320, but I want to be sure it'll work

Atomika on
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    wtf is a z move

I read this as "z movie" and was like "oh like when Garlic Junior kidnapped Gohan"

• milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular

Go to the party

I am going and I want her to stop harassing me about it in such a bizarre and offputting way

A coworker I kind of dislike is relentlessly trying to convince me not to go to our office party in NYC because of yesterday's global terror attacks using language like "I don't want to lose you" which is a phrase I rarely see outside of a romantic medium and certainly not one I expect or welcome from this person. I cannot describe how bizarre these texts are from this individual.

Tell her that you ain't tryna smang

I ate an engineer
  • HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular

Go to the party

Dear Coworker: Don't you understand, if I don't go and get very, nay, criminally drunk on the company dime, then the terrorists have won.

sig.gif
  • AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Arch wrote: »

All Alolan Pokémon are slow af

ribombee.png

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    It's a commentary on island living

Also you, a big city outsider, came and captured and exploited all the indigenous wildlife.

This shit is deep.

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    good morning bros

i got here just in time for the anime

919UOwT.png
  • rockrngerrockrnger Registered User regular
    Good morning.

ANGER THE GROGNARDS AND STEAL THEIR GAMES
    How do you anger that which is always angry?

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    is there an argument as to why I'm better off buying a vram card that's the same make as my mobo?

No I don't believe so. I've never followed nor heard that advice.

I have the opportunity to buy a $450 ASUS 1070 card for $340, but I want to be sure it'll work

Itll work just make sure itll fit in your case if you are going SFF

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    atomika why are you always buying deeply discounted electronics

are you part of a crime cartel y/y

It's a commentary on island living

Also you, a big city outsider, came and captured and exploited all the indigenous wildlife.

This shit is deep.

And outperformed the natives in their ritual rite of adulthood

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    good morning bros

i got here just in time for the anime
    SWAT teams are currently on standby

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 2.3

@Mazzyx will create the new thread
    @nexuscrawler is backup

This discussion has been closed.