As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PA logo links to PA Forums

I'm not sure if this should go into the New Them thread (noticed the issue when the new theme debuted), the Unsure If Bug or Functioning as Intended thread, so I figured a new thread may be best.

The PA Logo on the Forums on the desktop site, which previously went to the www.penny-arcade.com, now links to forums.penny-arcade.com
Being that it is a few pixels away from the text link to the forums.p-a, I figure it probably is an accident. But it works perfectly well, so maybe it was just how you wanted things to be?

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    yeah the text link above goes to the main site, the big PA icon brings them to the main forum index if that's what you mean

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    This isn't working as intended but is a pretty small deal so not worth fixing on a temporary theme.

• Options
    BouwsTBouwsT Wanna come to a super soft birthday party? Registered User regular
    I honestly prefer it, but I've learned to not use that icon when navigating any more.

Between you and me, Peggy, I smoked this Juul and it did UNTHINKABLE things to my mind and body...
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Pretty sure it's been this way even before the Stranger Things theme was put up.
    Could be wrong though.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    It's possible it changed when we changed the header

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Don't know if this is big enough to be worth the time to check it out, but the large PA logo on the forums page still takes you to the forums.
    The smaller PA logo (with the text link) right above it will take you to the PA front page though.