Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Cannot remove user from ignore list

WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPEDRegistered User, Array regular
A bit ago I decided to empty out my ignore list, since most of it was years old and also I figure I can handle reading people's posts without screaming at them.

One person on my ignore list I am completely unable to take off. Every time I click "Unignore" I get the little Unignore confirmation, and when I click "OK" I get the transluscent lightbulb pop-up in the lower left corner that informs me "You can't ignore that person."

I have tried doing it from my ignore list, from their profile, etc. I have also tried ignoring other people, then unignoring this person. Still nothing.

This has happened on multiple browsers, multiple machines, multiple operating systems.

I didn't bring it up before now because I thought it was funny.

Wyborn on