As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Full forum access gone

Suddenly only got access to 3 forum categories.

"Health, Wealth, Happiness and Love" ... and the abundance of all four! :D

Virtual Earth Online, Live and Online. This is Only The Beginning. 8-)
www.virtualearthonline.com
Instagram: @virtualearthonlinethegame

• Options
    LD50LD50 Registered User regular
    This is normal. We expect you to assimilate the Christmas cheer fully.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    We shut down most of the forums for Christmas

• Options
    VirtualEarthOnline VirtualEarthOnline AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Thanks for explaining guys, newbie alert :P

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Hello fellow Australian! Every year the forums are "shrunken" to give the forum staff a holiday from us. When they un-shrink in the new year, please stop by the SE++ Australia thread!

• Options
    Comedy RefluxComedy Reflux Web creator FlandersRegistered User regular
    Ah, I can stop worrying user guidelines got changed and I somehow got access restricted because of the link I use in my handle. Should have looked here before I tried to solve the issue through relogging, restarting my browser, burning candles, drawing the Unending Pentagram and summoning Jerry by blood sacrifice.

Banner_2.jpg
    Back after a three year hiatus!
  • Options
    VirtualEarthOnline VirtualEarthOnline AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Hello fellow Australian! Every year the forums are "shrunken" to give the forum staff a holiday from us. When they un-shrink in the new year, please stop by the SE++ Australia thread!

I will indeed, see you there in the new year. Have a great xmas.

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    Ah, I can stop worrying user guidelines got changed and I somehow got access restricted because of the link I use in my handle. Should have looked here before I tried to solve the issue through relogging, restarting my browser, burning candles, drawing the Unending Pentagram and summoning Jerry by blood sacrifice.

you still have to do the bolded stuff, FYI. it's right there in the TOS.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    ziddersroofurryziddersroofurry Registered User regular
    I've been here over six years and this is the first I've noticed this. I fully appreciate PA for giving their staff a break. Happy and safe holidays, all. Btw-Love yourselves. You're worth your own love, acceptance and kindness as well as the same from others. ^_^

• Options
    Comedy RefluxComedy Reflux Web creator FlandersRegistered User regular

I've passed out a couple times now, nearly running out of my red ink, but no Jerry so far. I did see Div though, he advised me to get a grip on myself before I did something embarrassing.

Banner_2.jpg
    Back after a three year hiatus!
  • Options
    HevachHevach Registered User regular
    edited December 2016

I've passed out a couple times now, nearly running out of my red ink, but no Jerry so far. I did see Div though, he advised me to get a grip on myself before I did something embarrassing.

Clearly a false vision. You can tell the real Div because he'll egg you on and encourage you to drink. Is your pentagram properly inscribed in a circle? Did you do the circle by hand? It's always a bit oval if you do that.

Hevach on
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    No, no, no. This isn't right.

The traditional response from the newbie at this point is something more along the lines of:

'What a fucking stupid idea, who wants to post in your stupid Nazi forums anyway? I demand you stop this immediately!'

Try again, but less reasonably.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    MirkelMirkel FinlandRegistered User regular
    No, no, no. This isn't right.

The traditional response from the newbie at this point is something more along the lines of:

'What a fucking stupid idea, who wants to post in your stupid Nazi forums anyway? I demand you stop this immediately!'

Try again, but less reasonably.

You might ask Admiral Ackbar for advice before posting that sort of thing, though.