As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

HELP ADVICE IS ALSO GONE SEEK OR DISPENSE WISDOM HERE

Giggles_FunsworthGiggles_Funsworth Blight on DiscourseBay Area SprawlRegistered User regular
I don't usually start threads am I doing this right?

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    does anyone know any weird tricks to give me a bigger penis

EzUAYcn.png
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Damn.

Everyone aught to buy @ceres a present for being a rad moderator over there over the years.

VayBJ4e.png
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »

well, only one

• HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    Wisdom Eh? I have very little myself...but since I am feeling maudlin. Hug you loved ones at every opportunity, never pass up an adventure out of fear, and stop to savor moments of pure joy because they don't come around enough.

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular

Do you have a rolling pin handy?

ZD98Zka.png
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular

if you're seeing weird tricks I'd suggest making sure your driver stays close by.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    What is best in life?

• SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    What is best in life?

It may not be the best, but as things on the internet go, this is pretty good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBGOQ7SsJrw

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular

Does anyone here know proper jelqing technique

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular

Sorry, I only know a simple trick and an old trick. And if I told you either the penises industry would hate me.

• POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    What is best in life?
    having a bigger penis

vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
  • POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    speaking from a position of expertise here

vQ77AtR.png
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Damn.

Everyone aught to buy ceres a present for being a rad moderator over there over the years.

I'm very glad to consider Ceres a friend, even after putting up with my bullshit of being an annoying selfish brat in World of Warcraft.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch

vQ77AtR.png
  • ProjeckProjeck Registered User regular
    i don't know how i feel about this

sad &/or disassociated i guess

• Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    I imagine it has to do with not being able to offer psychological support or therapy on the forums. Legal stuff.

VayBJ4e.png
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I think it's a bug or something, icy is on vacation

• JazzJazz Registered User regular
    Yeah, probably the same reason D&D isn't back up yet. It'll return once the gremlins are forcibly relocated.

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    If you're ever lost in the woods, walk in as close as a straight line as you can go until you reach running water. Then follow that downstream. It will feed into larger bodies of flowing water, which is where people tend to be.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    how do i do thing

broken image link
    Like this

shit

How do I know if I need stiches?

• ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Athenor wrote: »
    Damn.

Everyone aught to buy ceres a present for being a rad moderator over there over the years.

I'm very glad to consider Ceres a friend, even after putting up with my bullshit of being an annoying selfish brat in World of Warcraft.

GUILD REPAIRS WERE TURNED ON

YOU WEREN'T EVEN PAYING FOR THEM

GOD

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I only know one weird trick but I have to be careful about sharing it. Doctors already hate me a lot.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    Like this

shit

How do I know if I need stiches?

You don't. Just rub some dirt on it and it'll be fine.

• SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Is this a bad time to buy more bitcoin? A few days ago price was 740 euro. Now it's 830 euro. Jesus, almost 100 euro of difference!
    Is this the worst possible time to buy? When it reached 780 euro I said I'll wait for the crash, now we're at 830 and it still hasn't crashed.
    I don't want to buy into a bubble, but tomorrow price might be 900+ euro and I'm still sitting here with my 1.2 btc :(.
    When the price increases so rapidly a crash is expected... right?

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
    Ok fine

First you will need access to a bigger penis.

And a medium gauge wire

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    It is never a good time to buy more bitcoin.

• ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I'm going to give you guys the same advice I gave my son earlier today:

If we don't clean the poop off you now, it's only going to hurt more later.

• SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Okay, I really need help here.

My birthday is in two days and my boyfriend of six months, Alex*, has been talking about his surprise present for a while. He's really excited and can't wait to give it to me. He knows I love animals, so I thought he'd take me to the zoo or something like that. I'm not a big birthday person, so I just wanted something small and thoughtful.

Today my best friend Sara*, who is also friends with Alex, let it slip that she thinks his present is a really bad idea. I asked her why, since I didn't know what it was, and she asked tentatively if I was afraid of heights.
    I have a phobia of heights. I have ever since I was a child. When I am in open spaces with fear of falling I have anxiety attacks and cry. When I tried cliff jumping (off an objectively small cliff) I cried and had to be carried back down. I can't even climb trees. I've been like this since I was a child. Alex knows this, but I haven't talked about it to him in very much depth, just in passing, and he thinks it's sort of cute and that he wants to help me get over it. I don't think he realizes how bad my fear is.

I don't know what to do. I know he's spent lots of money, especially as a student, on getting this present. I think it be an amazing present for someone else other than me. The thought of it is making me sweat. Please help.

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
    Is this a bad time to buy more bitcoin? A few days ago price was 740 euro. Now it's 830 euro. Jesus, almost 100 euro of difference!
    Is this the worst possible time to buy? When it reached 780 euro I said I'll wait for the crash, now we're at 830 and it still hasn't crashed.
    I don't want to buy into a bubble, but tomorrow price might be 900+ euro and I'm still sitting here with my 1.2 btc :(.
    When the price increases so rapidly a crash is expected... right?

My advice is to sell off all of your bitcoin and invest in cowrie shells and tulips.

GDdCWMm.jpg

My birthday is in two days and my boyfriend of six months, Alex*, has been talking about his surprise present for a while. He's really excited and can't wait to give it to me. He knows I love animals, so I thought he'd take me to the zoo or something like that. I'm not a big birthday person, so I just wanted something small and thoughtful.

Today my best friend Sara*, who is also friends with Alex, let it slip that she thinks his present is a really bad idea. I asked her why, since I didn't know what it was, and she asked tentatively if I was afraid of heights.
    I have a phobia of heights. I have ever since I was a child. When I am in open spaces with fear of falling I have anxiety attacks and cry. When I tried cliff jumping (off an objectively small cliff) I cried and had to be carried back down. I can't even climb trees. I've been like this since I was a child. Alex knows this, but I haven't talked about it to him in very much depth, just in passing, and he thinks it's sort of cute and that he wants to help me get over it. I don't think he realizes how bad my fear is.

I don't know what to do. I know he's spent lots of money, especially as a student, on getting this present. I think it be an amazing present for someone else other than me. The thought of it is making me sweat. Please help.

This is a good start.

Do you already have the wire?

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular

hoo mama

EzUAYcn.png
    If you are ever in a situation that makes you feel uncomfortable or afraid, do what you can to get out of it, even if it seems rude or awkward. Your brain is a fearsome pattern-recognition engine honed by millions of years of evolution to keep you safe, and the cost of reacting to a false alarm is generally low.

GDdCWMm.jpg

What's the gift? I mean, if it's that far outside your comfort zone and Alex knows that, I can't imagine he would be getting you tickets for skydiving or something.

If you're sure it's something like that though... just fuck forever people who think triggering phobias is adorable and do so on purpose for their own amusement. Get that shit out of your life.

My husband thinks it's silly that I'm scared of bees. He gets annoyed when he has to shoo a bee or wasp out of the house because I'm terrified but also I don't want to kill it. Fine. If he started pranking me by putting me in a room with bees, I'd have some serious decisions to make about my future though, goddamn.

• DrezDrez Registered User regular

Take someone else's?

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • MariisunMariisun In the plains of NefirRegistered User regular

It might be best to just address the problem head on? Explain that you might have heard that your present involved heights and that although it's sweet he's attempting to help you get over your fear, it might not be possible. Not all fears are conquerable without professional medical help unfortunately. If he gets upset or can't seem to understand..... There's always the fact that he knows you're afraid of heights and although very sweet, it's not his place to help you get over a fear. If you're scared, you're scared and that's okay!

• Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Farg is shit posting

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
    shrug, so's my son

When purchasing an avocado, color is not as important as many people think. The avocado should yield slightly to gentle pressure without being squishy if you wish to use it immediately. An avocado that is hard to the touch will ripen in 3-5 days at room temperature. If you are making a large dish and have the time, purchase hard avocados a week ahead of time and leave them on your counter. As each avocado becomes soft enough to yield to gentle pressure, immediately move it to the refrigerator. This will slow the ripening process and allow you to accrue a sizable number of avocados at the ideal point of ripeness.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    When purchasing an avocado, color is not as important as many people think. The avocado should yield slightly to gentle pressure without being squishy if you wish to use it immediately. An avocado that is hard to the touch will ripen in 3-5 days at room temperature. If you are making a large dish and have the time, purchase hard avocados a week ahead of time and leave them on your counter. As each avocado becomes soft enough to yield to gentle pressure, immediately move it to the refrigerator. This will slow the ripening process and allow you to accrue a sizable number of avocados at the ideal point of ripeness.

You can also tell the ripeness of an avocado by lifting up the stem on the fat end. Green is good, brown is bad.

This discussion has been closed.