As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

HELP ADVICE IS ALSO GONE SEEK OR DISPENSE WISDOM HERE

13»

• Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    If someone takes a firearm to deter bears say, do they take something that could actually kill it or is a 9mm enough to make a bear say "man, fuck this"

If you're bringing a firearm, you should do so with the understanding that the goal will be to kill a predator with it if it attacks you. Wounding a bear or cat is not usually great deterrent.

Bangers & spray work because they attack the animals' most acute senses & take them out of the moment, not simply inflict pain.

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    POKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMANPOKÉMON MASTER WT SHERMAN i can make this march and i will make georgia howlRegistered User regular
    if you are hiking in Predator territory it is best to be unarmed unless you are certain you are the superior hunter

vQ77AtR.png
    steam | xbox live: IGNORANT HARLOT | psn: MadRoll | nintendo network: spinach
    3ds: 1504-5717-8252
  • Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    if you are hiking in Predator territory it is best to be unarmed unless you are certain you are the superior hunter

Because the bear might take your gun and shoot you with it? Or...?

Metalbourne on
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular

Predator, capital P.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »

Predator, capital P.

Because the Predator might take your gun and shoot you with it? Or...?

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    The Predator doesn't attack you if you're unarmed

• Options

Well I think I just found a loophole. Brb getting me a Predator hide

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular

Odds suggest you have two arms.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Polaritie wrote: »

Odds suggest you have two arms.

I will just pull my arms into my t-shirt and then kick the Predator to death

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    H&A is back up now fors ure and realsies

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular

Also situate yourself so as to have mud available.

Like a lotta mud.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
This discussion has been closed.