As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Virtual Earth Online

TubeTube Registered User admin
Screen_Shot_2016_11_22_at_12_50_15.png

Introducing Virtual Earth Online, It has taken over 5 years to get to this stage. The technology behind this game is STUNNING!

The game is currently free to download and we invite people to test out our new servers and give general honest feedback.

Screen_Shot_2016_12_17_at_00_38_55.png
Screen_Shot_2016_12_17_at_00_39_09.png
Screen_Shot_2016_12_18_at_04_17_13.png
Screen_Shot_2016_12_18_at_04_17_41.png

The game is constantly being updated with new features every week. You can build massive cities, go to war with other players and virtually do anything you want.

The VEO game is a hybrid between the successful Minecraft and Sims video games coupled with stunning Google Earth technology to produce what is not just a video game but what could be considered the future of the internet.

The game play for VEO is based on the “sandbox” concept. Players have tools and building materials available to them and the players are able to build anything they like in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1z53HbF6NA

Once players purchase their block of land they are free to build, explore and interact with other players in the game. Land blocks can be developed by players and then placed for sale to other players on the Virtual Earth Online real-estate website for real money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o-tUVKs0cM

To understand the game better please visit www.virtualearthonline.com

GAME STATUS:

The VEO technology is already developed and the game is live online and available to play, currently free to download until full launch through the Steam network.

Screen_Shot_2016_12_18_at_04_15_57.png

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Has anyone tried this yet? It seems really cool.

• VirtualEarthOnline VirtualEarthOnline AustraliaRegistered User regular

I am biased but I agree with your statement.

It would be awesome if you could be the first to leave some feedback after playing VEO. Have a good explore, use the teleports to go anywhere on Earth. Try out the much improved building ability, now every block can be changed in to 32 different shapes.

Good or bad your feedback would be greatly appreciated Fuzzy CC.

"Health, Wealth, Happiness and Love" ... and the abundance of all four! :D

Virtual Earth Online, Live and Online. This is Only The Beginning. 8-)
    www.virtualearthonline.com
    Instagram: @virtualearthonlinethegame

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular

It would be awesome if you could be the first to leave some feedback after playing VEO. Have a good explore, use the teleports to go anywhere on Earth. Try out the much improved building ability, now every block can be changed in to 32 different shapes.

I will check it out when I have some free time this weekend!

I will check it out when I have some free time this weekend!

Did you get a chance to play VEO yet?

Real life mega shopping malls will be built in to Virtual Earth Online, allowing you to shop with your favourite retailers in 3D online.

The future of online shopping has arrived, watch the video below to better understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0FAXvn_72Q