As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Run the [Chat] 3

HounHoun Registered User regular
I initially wrote off the RTJ3 drop because of my violently allergic reaction to any reminders of the past election, but I just drank a Moscow Mule and put it on, and I'm diggin' this shit.

I mean, seriously:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b9n0Amr9RI

Headphones cranked. Bass movin' me. This flow... so smooth and crisp.

Unf.

Let's reminisce about things we were wrong to ignore.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i don't see that establishing he's a bigot proves he's not witty or funny

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Chanus, I need your phone number so I can text you photos of me with my cats

Don't do it he's just gonna send you Magicians gifs

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

i'm sorry i don't like this show based on books people like but i assure you i am both witty and funny

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Run the Jewels thank you

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    really love the new Run the Jewels

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Lets never forget my longest running chat of all time

I know you all savored it

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Chanus, I need your phone number so I can text you photos of me with my cats

Don't do it he's just gonna send you Magicians gifs

too late

• Options
    Oh my god this flow
    I'm the shamalama doomalama danger dick'll do your mama
    Skeeter with the peter, never eat her, tell her see ya later

The way this just rolls. daaaaaaaamn.

• Options
    tho i've googled scalia's most witty quotes and most of them don't seem very witty to me

but he was an old so i guess our senses of humor trend towards incompatibility

i did laugh at the applesauce line

• Options
    so i guess i need to block out some time and learn what run the jewels is

i mean i am familiar with the idea i've just never indulged

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    @Chanus you made a lot of posts in the twilight hour of that last thread I can't really see myself clicking"agree" on

I demand you rectify this

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    yeeessss @Houn !!!

• Options
    Chanus wrote: »

Well there are jewels and

They run

• Options

I mean, I didn't really know either. Killer Mike and El-P spittin' sick fire over dope beats. I may have to go back and listen to RtJ1 and 2.

They put their new album out for free, though, so that was pretty cool of them.

• Options
    @chanus and @arch relevant to his pervy interests

Gaze upon me and love the magicians

https://i.imgur.com/MyIQrna.jpg

• Options
    Phone wanted me to autocorrect "jewels" as either "Jew" or "Jewess"

Who gave Breitbart access to my phone

• Options
    Blame god that my eyelashes are so long they make my eye look weird in the setting sun

• Options
    tho i've googled scalia's most witty quotes and most of them don't seem very witty to me

oh scalia

yeah he was a giant asshole whose wit was mostly the funny words old man uses when he yells at clouds

he was basically an idiot who was really good at defending his idiotic position which had no basis in anything other than his partisan leaning

basically we're better off without people like him because he had the ability to convince people his bullshit was founded in something other than bullshit

• Options
  • Options
    I wasn't sure what I was expecting with that picture, castle

• Options
    Arch wrote: »
    @Chanus you made a lot of posts in the twilight hour of that last thread I can't really see myself clicking"agree" on

I demand you rectify this

bugs are sometimes neat

• Options
    edited December 2016

oh scalia

yeah he was a giant asshole whose wit was mostly the funny words old man uses when he yells at clouds

he was basically an idiot who was really good at defending his idiotic position which had no basis in anything other than his partisan leaning

basically we're better off without people like him because he had the ability to convince people his bullshit was founded in something other than bullshit

well mostly i'm objecting to the phrasing of like, 'all you have to do is look at x and you'll see he's a bigot, not funny or clever' used by ender

which seems like it's saying people with reprehensible views can't also possess other traits

as a filthy liberal communist i try not to dehumanize bad people

Organichu on
  • Options
    I like looking up if words are racist or not and their history

Jewess is not
    Negress is probably because we don't use negro anymore duh

• Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular

I'm sure he's absolutely side splitting if you find homophobic jokes funny, which I suppose most people in his age cohort do.

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    Someone threw away my last fancy ham and cheese from christmas

Or ate it

Either way this is an outrage

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular

oh scalia

well mostly i'm objecting to the phrasing of like, 'all you have to do is look at x and you'll see he's a bigot, not funny or clever' used by ender

which seems like it's saying people with reprehensible views can't also possess other traits

Scalia was human. He was just a really shitty one.

• Options
    The Ender wrote: »

I'm sure he's absolutely side splitting if you find homophobic jokes funny, which I suppose most people in his age cohort do.

alright

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
  • Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular

Or ate it

hmmmmmmmmm

• Options

Gf shopped it

Unshooped https://i.imgur.com/lLqdJHi.jpg

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    I don't like RTJ. I feel like the violent call to action is wrong.

but maybe i'm a part of the problem idk.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    shryke wrote: »

oh scalia

maybe hitler was a super giving lover with a hungry, probing tongue

i'm not gonna say he's not a piece of shit

but 'he's not a good lover, he's just a piece of shit' doesn't strike me as correct

he might still be very good at certain things

• Options

Or ate it

hmmmmmmmmm

Unfortunately there are multiple suspects

• Options
    castle your left eye is a moe anime eye

• Options
    Goddamnit don't throw away my shit without asking! I AM SO TIRED OF THIS HAPPENING

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Saw the acronym RTJ, instantly thought Return of the Jedi.

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    shryke wrote: »

oh scalia

Or, and stay with me here, he was a vampire who Hillary staked in his coffin.

edit: #notallvampires

Harry Dresden on
  • Options

Gf shopped it

Unshooped https://i.imgur.com/lLqdJHi.jpg

No no, it was fine the first way

Just surprising

• Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    The Ender wrote: »

alright

Well, if there were a politician or former SCOTUS member who was known for making 'sharp & witty' anti-Semitic jokes, would you give that a pass?

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
  • Options

ok that is dope and the video is intense and some interesting commentary and i will have to look into this

This discussion has been closed.