As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Run the [Chat] 3

• Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    KP we should overwatch at some point

I do need a 20% friend group exp bonus to try and extract some last second hail mary legendary holiday skin loot boxes

I mean, also it's fun to play together

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    You can just put your pc parts into a box or bucket

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Seven Times

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    I should quit my job to have more playstationing time

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    Hollywood's iconic sign becomes 'Hollyweed' after vandal strikes

hahahaha

Tav wrote: »
    Hollywood's iconic sign becomes 'Hollyweed' after vandal strikes

hahahaha

Hollyweed Stars and Celebrities: What do they know? Do they know things? Let's find out!

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Geth, kill

301nDjV.jpg

This geth is all about that protein powder

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    New Year, New Phone background.

i think i'll draw something cool based on "The Steven Universe Cartoon Show about Steven Universe" for 2017!

Yes.

That show is good.

• jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    This might be my favorite tomb raider. I say favorite because it is the best.

Which one are you playing? I still need to play Rise Of The

RoTTR is a fantastic game.

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    I'm in bed with a snoozy girl with no pants on.

It's good I recommend.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    This might be my favorite tomb raider. I say favorite because it is the best.

Which one are you playing? I still need to play Rise Of The

RoTTR is a fantastic game.

Return of The Two Returns?

is that the Return of the Jedi / Return of the King double feature?

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I am genuinely sad right now. I tried to start a new game for a little bit, but I just can't do it.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    I am genuinely sad right now. I tried to start a new game for a little bit, but I just can't do it.

That super sucks, man. :bro:

sig.gif
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    This is fucking bullshit the cat came in to see me but she is on the far side of the bed just out of reach

• DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    I wonder if anything is open today. I need to find a pc case.

Most places are open except places that sell PC cases :(

Hmm yes that is about what I thought, thanks for checking for me.

I called everywhere.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar

Are there no backup older saves maybe, or some way to fix the save? I know there's some advanced stuff you can do to edit the text in save files to fool around a bit, not sure if any of that can be helpful but it might be worth looking into something. You probably already did.

Ancient Fruit Wine operation ;_;

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    I spent my remaining energy from flu-Ath, but I was finally able to get the Voltron black lion that I was denied last week! Unfortunately they didn't have any of the other lions so Shiro's going to be going it alone for a bit...

Man is he gonna be big.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited January 2017
    I started playing stardew valley last night. You run out of energy too quickly. I don't want to plant shit I just want to mine and explore caves not grow shit what is this a farm simulator I have a god damned sword

Ludious on
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    good ..afternoon..all

Bless your heart.
  • DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    I started playing stardew valley last night. You run out of energy too quickly. I don't want to plant shit I just want to mine and explore caves not grow shit what is this a farm simulator I have a god damned sword

After the first bit, I commonly just go to sleep at the end of the day with plenty of energy. I'm not talking about years either, I was doing that by my first fall.

Just work towards getting sprinklers so that you don't have to use 2/3 of your energy to water you plants every day.

• SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »

Yes yes, join the JojaMart revolution, cover this town in retail!

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular

This could be your Stardew Valley 80's villain origin story

Take the mega corp's money, bulldoze that rec centre, but every night go back to your house, get out the one faded photograph of your old farm taken by your favourite pig with a selfie stick, and weep bitter tears at what you have become since the disaster changed you

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    New Years eve plans were thoroughly achieved.

Then we had pancakes and bacon this morning, and listened to the traditional New Years Day concert played by the Vienna Philharmonic.

That's a bucket list item. Actually going to Vienna and watching the New Years Day concert. Tuxedos are required. Tails are recommended.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png

This could be your Stardew Valley 80's villain origin story

Take the mega corp's money, bulldoze that rec centre, but every night go back to your house, get out the one faded photograph of your old farm taken by your favourite pig with a selfie stick, and weep bitter tears at what you have become since the disaster changed you

The trailer for this playthrough will of course be set to Johnny Cash's cover of Hurt

I'm crying already!

• wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Chat will you make me a burrito :(
    here's an aaron burrito

DizR4F4R.jpg

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    a325b74c46ba15872c281b8d3f4cc967.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I slept right through new years

dangerous%2Bdays%2Bpage%2B1.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

You didn't miss anything besides Mariah Carey's performance disaster.

nibXTE7.png
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    So a friend of my gf's recently discovered that she is not her father's biological child

Because the fertility doctor used his own sperm instead of the father's

Even worse, this happened to two different families!

So now the two daughters have met each other, knowing they're half sisters, and have become close friends, so there's that at least

The doctor claims it was an error but, I mean, really?

• wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular

You didn't miss anything besides Mariah Carey's performance disaster.
    when i heard about this i was surprised because i didn't see any disaster but i think i was actually on another station with some other pop star

e67a95e9ea899d6bc007663p28.jpg

ftOqU21.png
    So a friend of my gf's recently discovered that she is not her father's biological child

So now the two daughters have met each other, knowing they're half sisters, and have become close friends, so there's that at least

Holy shit what

• OldSlackerOldSlacker Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Joyous new year, my [chat]erinos!

Did you know people celebrate New Years Day?

Like, I always thought it was just the day where you lay in bed all day and recovered from your hangover, but apparently for some people, it's actually cause to develop an entirely NEW hangover!

What I'm saying is

We're having a whole turkey dinner tonight AGAIN (Like my 5th in the past couple weeks :D ) and I am pretty pumped about it.

Oh, and

By the way

:crackle: OVER 1 YEAR SOBER BITCHES :crackle:

Yes.
    Back in ye ole communism days of our country it was actually official and we used to call it New Year's Eve Reprise.
    It was because there was so much leftover booze and food that it would be irresponsible to just throw it all away.

OldSlacker on
  • zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular

...I jacked it in a vile on accident?

They need to be suing the doctor super hard, insurance will delay and settle.

This discussion has been closed.