As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Run the [Chat] 3

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    alt marius sweater photo
    cFaHYMRh.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    These fkn neco imposters

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    A happy drunk newly wed woman near a swimming pool as the clock approaches midnight

I wonder how this will turn out

• Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Omg this plane is FANCY wow

*crusader kings*

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Have you guys heard about this Shovel Knight game? It's pretty good.

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Have you guys heard about this Shovel Knight game? It's pretty good.

Finally took the time to beat the main campaign on this vacation (before I got sick). I need to do Plague Knight and go for 100% of everything.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    alt marius sweater photo
    cFaHYMRh.jpg

Abdhy can your mom knit ME one

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    btw @simonwolf I tried out Battle Brothers and I am sold. I had a few failures to launch (died in the first couple battles), but then I finally had a party that grew to 8 members and was really rolling along ... and then I got over-confident and we got absolutely slaughtered by an impressively well-armed band of brigands >_>

I am desperately awaiting battle sisters

I have heard v good things about this game but that's just a thing I need to feel complete

fuck gendered marketing
    alt marius sweater photo
    cFaHYMRh.jpg

Abdhy can your mom knit ME one

both my sister and my mom's knitting schedules are filled for now but perhaps

ftOqU21.png
    @spool32 @Atomika @Belasco32 pls have a plan that involves food ASAP that bagel was not enough im dying also I will be there in like an hour <3

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    btw simonwolf I tried out Battle Brothers and I am sold. I had a few failures to launch (died in the first couple battles), but then I finally had a party that grew to 8 members and was really rolling along ... and then I got over-confident and we got absolutely slaughtered by an impressively well-armed band of brigands >_>

I am desperately awaiting battle sisters

I have heard v good things about this game but that's just a thing I need to feel complete

Oooh, you're right. I definitely need some spearwomen in my ranks to complete my mercenary band!

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »

Who else is coming to South?!

When and where? I might try

fuck gendered marketing
    @spool32 @Atomika @Belasco32 gaslight her when she arrives, tell her they outlawed food while she was away. You're all Breatharians now.

• milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Geth, roll 1d100

1: immanentize the eschaton
    2-100: enjoy 2017

1d100 61 [1d100=61]

I ate an engineer
  • AersienAersien Registered User regular
    Aersien you're a psych resident, right?

If yes I apologize for always choosing to come in around midnight when I need to see a crisis worker >_>
    So my hospital has decided not to splurge on basically any staff but residents overnight. If you need a crisis worker you're going to get a resident who might offer you admission but will otherwise tell you to go home and talk to your psychiatrist/therapist/whoever in the morning.

But if you do get admitted it also means a psychiatrist is going to be talking to insurance. Which is a mess, because it turns out medical training does not make you very good at social work and there's a reason we hire social workers to do the job of social workers.

Then the ER attendings get pissed off that the psych patients are sitting in the ER taking up beds and yell at the psychiatrists.

One of the great pleasures of the last month was an ER attending calling during the day to demand that we get the social work done and move a patient up to the floor. He intended to yell at a resident, but instead got one of the most senior psychiatry attendings who happened to be holding the pager and literally yelled back into the phone about how at 10:00 am on a weekday it is not psychiatry's job to do social work for the ER and if the ER's social worker is not at her job then that's the ER's problem to sort out. There may have been cheers in the office.

(Relations between ER and psychiatry are often tense, entirely based on the problematic way the ER attendings are evaluated and paid based on how quickly they get patients out of the ER, either home or into the hospital.)

OH MY GOD DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW CLOSE I AM TO BRISKET RIGHT NOW

OK AIRPLANE MODE TIIIIME

my sister's doing personalized selbu mittens for her friends

T3IYhji.jpg

this kinda thing

ftOqU21.png
    V9D3opL.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Merry 2017 apparently!

I ate an engineer
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    @So It Goes yes the lawsuit is already in motion and the guy's name has been released so he's ruined

I'm fascinated by the tie-in to weird MRA culture where some guys verge on atavistic semen-worship ideologies and masculine essence and etc

Huh, neat!

I mean I can tell you from experience that our healthcare system operates somewhat differently, but I am definitely aware of that same tension between the ER and psychiatry - ER wants to get these "not sick" people upstairs or out of the building, and they don't much care which sometimes!

• wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    alt marius sweater photo
    cFaHYMRh.jpg
    oybxQRA.png

Bergens Tidende headline:
    Buddies celebrated new year's with dynamite and BAC
    Two injured persons sent to hospital

ftOqU21.png
  • QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    I just woke up. Is it 2018 yet?

• Belasco32Belasco32 Registered User regular
    *stares at the clock while tapping foot and wondering where @Atomika and @spool32 have disappeared to*

They left to go get breakfast tacos and a hard drive to help build Atomika's new PC over an hour ago.

Daughter will be here soon!
    Other children are starting to chew on the furniture!
    Halp!

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    "So It Goes" yes the lawsuit is already in motion and the guy's name has been released so he's ruined

I'm fascinated by the tie-in to weird MRA culture where some guys verge on atavistic semen-worship ideologies and masculine essence and etc
    Honestly...I think creepy, and a bit hilarious, This is the kind of case a lawyer clears his schedule to do on contingency.

anr-104-kristian-hesteskobakken-og-alfred-hage-pacc8a-sauesanking-i-nedre-skar.jpg

I like sheep

ftOqU21.png
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Nier automata is in fact fuckin sick

Gimme gimme

anr-104-kristian-hesteskobakken-og-alfred-hage-pacc8a-sauesanking-i-nedre-skar.jpg

I like sheep

You're still too close to Wales to be saying that

what right have you to be merry

what reason have you to be merry

hweiaTj.jpg

edited January 2017
    when you google ebenezer scrooge all the top results are some uncanny valley cgi abomination

i blame millennials

wandering on
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Belasco32 wrote: »
    *stares at the clock while tapping foot and wondering where @Atomika and @spool32 have disappeared to*

They left to go get breakfast tacos and a hard drive to help build Atomika's new PC over an hour ago.

Halp!

I recommend covering the furniture in hot sauce

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
    wandering wrote: »
    what right have you to be merry

what reason have you to be merry

hweiaTj.jpg

sheep on roads atm

7jHG22Lh.jpg

ftOqU21.png
  • thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    The only [negative] thing about traveling this time of year is learning exactly how bad people's regard/etiquette towards themselves and fellow passengers is when they have a cold/cough/sneezing.

Just spent 8 fucking hours listening to the Phil Harmonic orchestra of uncovered sneezes and coughs in a plane. I just. Like. People, if you're sick like that, wear a mask! FFS.

thatassemblyguy on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I'm worried.

I'm tired af

BT is telling me we're hanging out after her shift and I can't leave

She's fuckin hot so...

Is there a third wind? I've used up my first and second.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    Belasco32 wrote: »
    *stares at the clock while tapping foot and wondering where Atomika and spool32 have disappeared to*

Halp!

I recommend covering the furniture in hot sauce

Related

We had a dog that would chew on the baseboards, etc.

So we followed this advice, and covered the edges in cayenne pepper and hot sauce

That dog really liked spicy food, apparently

Wouldn't stop licking the walls for weeks

• QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    The only [negative] thing about traveling this time of year is learning exactly how bad people's regard/etiquette towards themselves and fellow passengers is when they have a cold/cough/sneezing.

Just spent 8 fucking hours listening to the Phil Harmonic orchestra of uncovered sneezes and coughs in a plane. I just. Like. People, if you're sick like that, wear a mask! FFS.

But masks aren't cool looking and I don't care about public health.

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular

There's a culture in the US that is very anti-mask. I mean, when I went to a netrunner tourney half-sick once I wore a mask, and I felt so weird! Well.. I mostly wore it on the car ride due to the close quarters...

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    zepherin wrote: »
    I have the oddest urge to have a picture of my penis painted on canvas and mailed to someone. Throwback...ye ole dick pic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BXRGzjo1_Q

Qanamil wrote: »

But masks aren't cool looking and I don't care about public health.

Yeah! Other people aren't me, why would I care if they get sick? :P

This discussion has been closed.