As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Badges were sent to the wrong apartment number, and can't be found.

mountaindrownermountaindrowner Registered User regular
Hey guys, I need some help as soon as possible please.
My Badges were sent to the wrong apartment number, according to the post office they were marked for the wrong apartment.
They told me to contact the sender.
How do I go about finding another badge or something to replace it?

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    contact pax_questions@paxsite.com

• Options
    mountaindrownermountaindrowner Registered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    contact pax_questions@paxsite.com

Thanks alot

• Options
    Jex66Jex66 Registered User new member
    So I have the same problem and sent an email to the suggested address several days ago and haven't heard anything yet. I understand this is a busy time with the convention right around the corner. I just want a rough idea of how long it takes for something like this to be addressed normally or whether I need to do something else.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    my guess is that there's a backlog after the holidays that they are sifting through now. If you haven't heard back by Monday, maybe send another email?

• Options
    WhiteLlamaWhiteLlama Registered User regular
    My badge was lost, but it only took 1-2 days for me to get a response from them, and now they send me followup emails almost every day. Still working with them on getting replacement badges, but it looks like now that I've filed a claim with USPS, I'll be getting them. Good luck!

twitch.tv/whitellamapoopoo