As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pinny Secret Santa 2016 Deadlines have passed. Late Santas contact me ASAP.

• Options
    mightyh0bbesmightyh0bbes Subterranean Arcadian SeattleRegistered User regular
    cgd821b8j3le.jpg

Thank you @Hingo! So much good stuff! Custom Hobbes rubber stamp and Hamilton art plus pins and one of them there Star War! ;) loved all the little notes attached to each gift, the stripes on my name on the card, and just the over all feeling of thought that went into everything. You nailed it!

www.paxsignaturegenerator.com:8080/signature.png
  • Options
    mightyh0bbesmightyh0bbes Subterranean Arcadian SeattleRegistered User regular
    Ok, as usual I think I messed up the picture thing so here is a link to my Instagram picture;

www.paxsignaturegenerator.com:8080/signature.png
  • Options
    ZigroZigro Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    vja2fesw137l.jpg
    Thank you so much @Picmin! I love the pins and can not wait to play Dragon whisperer! Merry Christmas!!!!!

Zigro on
  • Options
    ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
  • Options
    CommanderZimCommanderZim Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    kckw0frvt5v3.jpg
    Got this in the mail yesterday, but have been so busy I haven't been able to post it.

It includes a note saying there is more to come, but that shipping caused a delay. Thank you @Crazyspaceman! I await the rest of my gift. :D

Edit: Helps if I can actually post the image.

CommanderZim on
  • Options
    FancyDancyMahoFancyDancyMaho Registered User regular
    edited December 2016
    g1dtr2sevm84.jpg

Thank you @Certifiable! Edit: Now with image :D

FancyDancyMaho on
  • Options
    burned.forkburned.fork Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I posted this in Slack a few days ago, but thanks again to @toastytreat for the awesome gifts!

8s3r3blmse6j.jpg
    hlw62k5q1mv8.jpg

Many a pint shall be downed..

• Options
    purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular
    I have updated the list of people who have not received a present yet. If you have a present and are on it please post asap. if your Santee is on their please give me an update asap. If you are on there and have posted, please LMK.

• Options
    PAX_SkeletorPAX_Skeletor Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    @pureval I posted about the gift I received back on December 1, Page 1 of the thread :)

• Options
    @pureval I posted about the gift I received back on December 1, Page 1 of the thread :)

Missed it, was scanning for pictures. Did you ever get part 2?

• Options
    PAX_SkeletorPAX_Skeletor Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
  • Options
    MozleronMozleron WotC Build engineer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    @Devereaux, I was a little worried when I sent that off, but I figured, who doesn't like cute kitties? I'm friends with the artist of that comic, and she was only too happy to sign a copy of the book for me when I told her why. The rest of the gift is stuff I just happened to have laying around at work, so I do hope you enjoy it!

@Evenstar, thank you very much, and I will enjoy it in good health!

o57m2clrscvo.png

• Options
    TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    So @Renfamous was my Secret Santa... oh jeez...

Oh look, a card with a very thoughtful note!

hrlhyzfdjknt.jpg

Why did she include a PA recei-oh god damn it

rk1yuko2ck6r.jpg

The back side... still dying.

40d4andktzio.jpg

The contents (as well as a shot of the card). A pin of that radical rock, a powerglove, and "Worlds Greatest Beer Drinker." 3 pins that describe me pretty damn well.

lgkr0vwbyyrk.jpg

Power Rangers lunch box!

s3xr1kua3yjn.jpg

The sickest hat ever from the happiest place on Earth

qusc27p96eqr.jpg

And the best gift of all drawn by one of Ren's friends, babby me with the final evolution of my starter from Pokemon Moon.
    fgipr3mybv3t.jpg

Not pictured: Beer koozie that says "Let's get Blitzened!"

I'm not worthy. Ren, this was truly fucking amazing, and you may have potentially ruined all future Secret Santas in a good way. Thank you for being rad as fuck.

TheAggroCraig on
  • Options
    krovekkrovek Registered User regular
    http://imgur.com/UN5BhWh

http://imgur.com/Fl0RAJ1

wouldn't let me upload the pictures on the forums heres my stuff thanks @InterestingMix

• Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Nice hooks!

• Options
    EvenstarEvenstar PAX Prime Princess Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    I received my gift from @badwolffk !
    pZkACbj.jpg

Resting on the pillow there is my favorite thing in the box...a limited edition adorable baby Groot pin! It's numbered and everything! Other loot: a stuffed Seahawks football (which promptly got tossed around with my parents on Christmas eve), a Trolls pillow, a brown glass gem, and an Enfu unicorn (I only need 3 more for my gold lanyard!). The card made me smile, there were totally Pokemon Go stickers stuck inside. Thank you for being my Secret Santa! :D

• Options
    vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Sorry. I did say part 2 would be late.

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    RenfamousRenfamous Weeb, Unexceptional Cosplayer Houston, TexasRegistered User regular
    @TheAggroCraig don't see a certain jarjar in there.

• Options
    DevereauxDevereaux Registered User regular
    Mozleron wrote: »
    @Devereaux, I was a little worried when I sent that off, but I figured, who doesn't like cute kitties? I'm friends with the artist of that comic, and she was only too happy to sign a copy of the book for me when I told her why. The rest of the gift is stuff I just happened to have laying around at work, so I do hope you enjoy it!

@Mozleron I'm a dog lover, but book is FANTASTIC!!! I love it! Very funny! I've never played Magic the Gathering, but have a friend that goes GAGA for it! So, needless to say he took it :D (the thief). Last but not least, who doesn't love a Pinny Arcade pin??? Thanks for all the gifts!!

Check out my lanyard and let's trade ;)https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Devereaux
  • Options
    Wraith90Wraith90 Saskatoon, SkRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    @fishfishmonkeyhat

Glad you like them, hopefully able to make it to PAX Aus one day.

Also, that is an amazing CAH card you got.

Wraith90 on
  • Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    BUT HOW DID YOU KNOW?! @Wraith90

fishfishmonkeyhat on
  • Options
    badwolffkbadwolffk Registered User new member
    sorry. I had trouble posting my presents from @mightyh0bbes. I love it all. I love the Beyblades. And I gave everyone in town an apple sticker already so those aren't in there. And thank you for the pins. I needed all of them.

wz67datasedx.jpg

• Options
    edited December 2016
    I just got my awesome set of gifts from @brewticon . The game looks fun and I love the Hogwarts set. Guess I need to start the AI set now :) Thank you.

https://mobile.twitter.com/pureval/status/814544129950621696/photo/1

pureval on
  • Options
    Chains finally starting to pick up a bit.
    aleph0 > skeller > SkeleVader > arigold789 > Hingo > mightyh0bbes > badwolffk > Evenstar > Mozleron > Devereaux > Count3D > LetMeIn > 
    Jake Capps > rentfn > BrewtiCon > pureval > vonhist > PAX_Skeletor > toastytreat > burned.fork > 
    Crazyspaceman > CommanderZim > Imsorad > RILMS > Emilie > Picmin > Zigro > 
    InterestingMix > krovek > darkinfero > 2slayeru > verybluetardis > agentcooper > 
    Spy112 > MLTZER > drusus82 > bravesaturn > Hitchhiker Dent > RocketOgre > 
    Ayefkay > astroboi > Wraith90 > fishfishmonkeyhat > limedragonfly > 
    Tubby2877 > misskass > PhoenixOLion > Kamelon > natarai > 
    sixty > Samurai_Kitty > jwquinlin > theoriginalz > JussyT > 
    Renfamous > TheAggroCraig > dontdowdit > 
    Tonic > Certifiable > FancyDancyMaho > 
    kaylene109 > pbtam > Kurpav > 
    luckycharm > Solelron >

• Options
    maywestmaywest Registered User regular
    tdpzrgoqop2q.jpg

Received my Secret Santa gift from @Olerhead ! Thank you!

The Pop is great, especially knowing the special meaning it has for you, and Tim Tams are always wonderful.

I'm working on translating the note ... I've only been taking Japanese for three months ... I appreciate the incentive to study!

• Options
    DuckieDuckie Squirrel Squad Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2016
    Part two of my SS arrived this morning so I could finally open everything!

This little tease arrived first
    v57meu0c6vah.jpg

Finally #2 arrived and all could be revealed ^^
    psyuqrkwu1tl.jpg

A big thank you to @FancyDancyMaho for a truly sublime SS gift <3

Duckie on
    Pinny Pals Lanyard | I make things!!

[X]PAXsouth 2015
    [X]PAXaus 2015
    [?]PAXeast 2016 ???
  • Options
    grgemonkeygrgemonkey Registered User regular
    HOLY FRIGGING MOLY!

xcrgthd0mkpd.jpg
    sedf1aipsjdy.jpg

IM DEAD! I no longer live! Thanks @natarai :D:D:D:D

Epic.

https://pinnypals.com - Be there or be your least favourite shaped pin. Pin trading and more.
    http://pinmash.info - Head-To-Head battle of pins! Choose the most desirable.
    http://pinnywise.com - iOS pin collection tracking app.
    ----
    My Delicious Pins For Trade
  • Options
    theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    grgemonkey wrote: »
    HOLY FRIGGING MOLY!

xcrgthd0mkpd.jpg
    sedf1aipsjdy.jpg

IM DEAD! I no longer live! Thanks @natarai :D:D:D:D

Epic.

That. Is. Incredible.

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • Options
    Inpiggleble.

• Options
    maywestmaywest Registered User regular
    Interesting fact: 42.7% of santees did NOT receive their SS present by the first deadline. Folks, we can do better than that!

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    maywest wrote: »
    Interesting fact: 42.7% of santees did NOT receive their SS present by the first deadline. Folks, we can do better than that!
    The reason of that was a tighter deadline this year.
    Also the list wasn't up to date today.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    OlerheadOlerhead Krytenton AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Many thanks to @RocketOgre and @awesomedez for the fantastic Secret Santa gift! It came a few days ago, but between public holidays and flooding I wasn't able to get to the post office to pick it up until today.

6uah5yzyney8.png

Thanks for the notebook - I constantly buy little spirex ones and carry them around with me everywhere, so having one that is handy-dandy-pocket-size is going to come in very handy. And the pens to go with it.

I'm also looking forward to the snacks. I have a New Years Resolution to slim down all the weight I on this year, but luckily I've still got a day to eat them all in one gluttonous sitting.

And pins! We all love pins and I am no exception.

Thank you again! This might have been your first year doing Secret Santa but you nailed it!

• Options
    AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    741vgras8qc6.jpg

thank you to @maywest fora great secret santa gift! christmas colours Sharpies, some pins to mod and some pretzel m&ms (of which ive never tried before), Thanks!

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    Ohh, that makes our longest chain yet!
    Spy112 > MLTZER > drusus82 > bravesaturn > Hitchhiker Dent > RocketOgre > Olerhead > maywest > Ayefkay > astroboi > Wraith90 > fishfishmonkeyhat > limedragonfly > 
    aleph0 > skeller > SkeleVader > arigold789 > Hingo > mightyh0bbes > badwolffk > Evenstar > Mozleron > Devereaux > Count3D > LetMeIn > 
    kaylene109 > pbtam > Kurpav > Crazyspaceman > CommanderZim > Imsorad > RILMS > Emilie > Picmin > Zigro > 
    Jake Capps > rentfn > BrewtiCon > pureval > vonhist > PAX_Skeletor > toastytreat > burned.fork > 
    InterestingMix > krovek > darkinfero > 2slayeru > verybluetardis > agentcooper > 
    Tubby2877 > misskass > PhoenixOLion > Kamelon > natarai > grgemonkey > 
    Senno > sixty > Samurai_Kitty > jwquinlin > theoriginalz > JussyT > 
    Tonic > Certifiable > FancyDancyMaho > Duckie > 
    Renfamous > TheAggroCraig > dontdowdit > 
    luckycharm > Solelron >

• Options
    agentcooperagentcooper Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    The other half of my christmas present turned up today! (sent at the same time as the other half but somewhere along the line they separated!)

Thanks again @verybluetardis what an amazing piece of art/music! I think this was the first soundtrack I ever bought (on CD) back in the day 8-)

iy5f3oooalgk.jpg

tl4lj7qdlhgb.jpg

The LP itself is in "Damn Fine Coffee" colour :)

3yvqrnz5t5lv.jpg

This will go very nicely with my select collection of LP's :P

PS. Unbelievable but true, we've got a couple of Southern Boobook Owls around the house tonight, and they are WATCHING!

Let's trade: https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/agentcooper
    "Damn fine pins!"
  • Options
    verybluetardisverybluetardis Pins and coffee. Let's be friends. Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    YAYYYYY! It arrived! So glad it got there safely @agentcooper. Merry belated Christmas and I really hope you love it!

• Options
    DabeDabe Photographist Portland, ORRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    Well DANG check out this sick Aus care package from @capt_wasabi

qc545q2yh1ja.jpg

UH yeah - thats a customized Melbourne book for my next PAX Aus (along with a bar card pack, which certainly will be randomly drawn), some ridiculously good cookies, hella Shapes (Aus Cheezits?), a classic cartridge vinyl toy, a pin, and fittingly, some wasabi based treats.

3dmtssi8wrsh.jpg

DID I FORGET TO MENTION THE CUSTOM DABEMITE LABEL. THIS SHIT IS DISGUSTING BUT WILL DECORATE MY SHELF FOR DECADES.

Thanks!! You crushed it! :)

• Options
    limedragonflylimedragonfly Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Dang! Welcome to the custom Vegemite club @dabe! :biggrin:

• Options
    misskassmisskass Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Dabe wrote: »
    THIS SHIT IS DISGUSTING
    I object.

misskass on