As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

May the [chat] bless you

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Do the dew for macho madness

• Options
    No-QuarterNo-Quarter Nothing To Fear But Fear ItselfRegistered User regular

vh is going to find out what it's like if your bomb squad is drunk

so

(it's me. i'm drunk.)

I'm watching this, You were just successful.

Now you failed twice

• Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    Just finished the Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone DLC.

God damn was that a good story with an amazing ending setpiece.

On to Blood & Wine!

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    WAGGgIH.png

hmmm

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

there are people twitching and chatting

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    WAGGgIH.png

hmmm

nice you found raistlin

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

there are people twitching and chatting

I was but my internet shit the bed and won't even keep the stream going.

Sorry.

• Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Is IMDB working for anybody else? When I try to go an actor I get a 500 error.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

Me too, weird

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Hey, we need a second bomb expert to help me defuse bombs. We got a real party going on here, it'd be a shame to close up shop!

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »

Me too, weird

works for me

• Options
    what he didn't mention to you is that i have now passed the point where I understand "complex" wires

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    OH MY GOD IT'S SO CUTE

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    what he didn't mention to you is that i have now passed the point where I understand "complex" wires

I was trying to be nice.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options

I was trying to be nice.

this is why the viewers leave

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    A family of like 10 cats just joined my Rimworld colony.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    @matt has a problem

Where do I start. He meant for these to be taken like stairs rather than a ladder. Which I guess if you trip and fall the Star Wars poster will slow your fall. But Jesus turning around would be tight. Also to top it off, it's his home theater area that he refers to as a dungeon. Which I am sure creeps out no potential sexual partners.

FLLnaaP.jpg

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    VH your link fucked my ability to read the thread. Keeps loading/dropping some DOM or another 3/second and moving crap up/down

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    A family of like 10 cats just joined my Rimworld colony.

Free food!

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    @kedinik @BeNarwhal I just got an event where a company of bannermen for one of the noble houses rode up while we were on the road and demanded to take one of my men - Thorben, a squire we picked up in the northlands - into their shackled custody.

There were multiple options - hand him over, stand and fight, offer a bribe - but there was only one that I could choose:

"You realise we're the Pale Companions, right?"

The bannermen practically shat themselves, asking if we had the man-eater Eberold 'the Butcher' in our ranks, or that it was true we shear the noses from our defeated enemies; all true, of course, for when the legend becomes fact, sing the legend.

They rode off without our new squire.

goty 11/10

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    @matt has a problem

Where do I start. He meant for these to be taken like stairs rather than a ladder. Which I guess if you trip and fall the Star Wars poster will slow your fall. But Jesus turning around would be tight. Also to top it off, it's his home theater area that he refers to as a dungeon. Which I am sure creeps out no potential sexual partners.

FLLnaaP.jpg

what

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    A friend saw Natalie Dormer on a train yesterday. She let him take a photo with her but she does not look super happy about it. It's now his Facebook profile, him grinning like a loon with a slightly put out actor hoping he won't need another one "just to be safe"

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I can't make any sense of perspective in that ladder photo. Possibly because the end of it seems to go nowhere.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    A pig can't play 3DS

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    DUE can no longer handle the stress of bomb diffusal. Too many lives on his head, not enough alcohol to numb the pain of failure.

Who wants his job! Great pay and bennies!

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    lol when he started cutting his joists

oh my god what are you doing basement dungeon guy

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    omg please we need a replacement for DUE please help us defuse bombs

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    I thought my summer car was the troll name for ffxv

• Options
    HounHoun Registered User regular
    Due to staffing issues (lol, get it, "due"), the bomb expert squad is temporarily suspending all new diffusal work.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    @matt has a problem

FLLnaaP.jpg

what

Dude had a basement area that was only accessible via an outside door. He turns it into a home theater area. Also he calls it his dungeon. He decides a cool hidden entrance would be great for this. So he cuts a hole in the floor and makes stairs. Now you and I might see a ladder. But clearly we lack vision.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    @matt has a problem

FLLnaaP.jpg

what

Dude had a basement area that was only accessible via an outside door. He turns it into a home theater area. Also he calls it his dungeon. He decides a cool hidden entrance would be great for this. So he cuts a hole in the floor and makes stairs. Now you and I might see a ladder. But clearly we lack vision.

I feel like he should have put that thing on the opposite side, so it doesn't lead down directly into a wall

• Options
    Thanks to @DasUberEdward and @Houn for helping me defuse bombs. We had a solid crowd tonight, I think I saw 7 viewers. Also an epic finish to one of the bombs! Good stuff, good stuff.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular
    That Glittermitten Grove thing had me sold 10 minutes in

I'll be buying that

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    context: in this month's subscriber story in Fallen London, I snuck about the train carrying the soulless to Hell, and there was a murder aboard, and while I was investigating, the train broke down in Hell's hinterlands, just before crossing the border

this isn't a big moment but it's something that just happened that I really like.
    A mission of faith

The Benighted Reverend sits on a pile of loose shale, precariously balanced above the yawning descent into the gorge. The stairs are barely more than broken slabs pressed into the cliff-side.

The Reverend smiles when he sees you approach. "When Henry IV fought with Pope Gregory VII, he said two words to him: Descend. Descend. Shall we?"

The stairs are slick with rainfall, though you've not seen a drop. (And where would it fall from?) You cleave to the rock to avoid sliding. At the bottom is a monstrous iron gate, like a portcullis. The Reverend nods. "As expected." You begin the slow climb back up.

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
  • Options
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Havelock2.0 on
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
This discussion has been closed.