As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Games Done Quick: See You Next Mission

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    holy shit the rawk hawk shirt

I need that real bad

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Looks like the YeTee website is getting hammered. Anyone have pictures of this years shirts?

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    It's my annual "I can't figure out what game the vast majority of these shirts are referencing".

I am so out of the loop.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    Looks like the YeTee website is getting hammered. Anyone have pictures of this years shirts?

PjxZTsA.png

N58mb6S.png

xT3pHtz.png

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Wow. Those are incredible. Like.. Genuinely, I'd love to own pretty much all of those.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    I really like the coin, one side for save the animals, one side for kill. Would make so many of my decisions so much easier for me...
    Also the Contra spreadshot and Metroid Morphball tees are cool looking.

• Options
    grabbed the glitz pit shirt but I might grab a coin later too

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    facetious wrote: »
    It's my annual "I can't figure out what game the vast majority of these shirts are referencing".

I am so out of the loop.

I see Zelda A link to the past and Wind waker , Dark souls 3, Super Mario Sunshine, Kirby, Metroid, and Super monkey ball. I think the light and chaos is a final fantasy reference but glitz pit, shape up, and spread shot are a mystery.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    furlion wrote: »

I am so out of the loop.

I see Zelda A link to the past and Wind waker , Dark souls 3, Super Mario Sunshine, Kirby, Metroid, and Super monkey ball. I think the light and chaos is a final fantasy reference but glitz pit, shape up, and spread shot are a mystery.

Glitz Pit is Papaer Mario Thousand Year Door, Spread Shot is Contra and Shape Up is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6a_dwwJYno

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    furlion wrote: »

I am so out of the loop.

Only one I don't know is the penguin in the airplane. From left to right, top to bottom:

Zelda: Link to the Past, Final Fantasy 1, Contra I think?,
    Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Dark Souls 3, Super Mario Sunshine,
    ????, Super Monkey Ball, Zelda: Wind Waker,
    Megaman, Metroid, Super Smash Bros.,
    Generic AGDQ shirt design, ensemble shirt design of many characters from many games, Super Metroid Save/Kill the Animals coin

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    thus concludes ape escape 2, the first game of the marathon. Up next is an all-dungeon run of Ocarina of Time, the best video game ever made!

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    OoT is my least favorite Zelda I've ever played.

• Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    I like OoT, but I'd put Wind Waker and Majora's Mask ahead of it(haven't played any of the Zeldas past Wind Waker)

• Options
    objectively, the best video game, ever made!

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    I wasn't the only kid to have a crush on Impa, right?

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    I'm actually really impressed by how OoT 3D looks. Like.. even blown up on my big screen it looks good.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    Athenor wrote: »
    I'm actually really impressed by how OoT 3D looks. Like.. even blown up on my big screen it looks good.

I have a 3ds and should pick it up. I did not realize how much of an improvement was made.

• Options
    The.. fuck... warp.. what... hell?

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    I akways forget how creepy dead hand is

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    speed

• Options
    cB557 wrote: »
    speed

wrong warps are zelda bread and butter

• Options
    I know, but.. Oh hey, Hover Boots! Let's just randomly grab these and drop in on the master sword, no big.

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Hjorvarthr wrote: »
    I like OoT, but I'd put Wind Waker and Majora's Mask ahead of it(haven't played any of the Zeldas past Wind Waker)

I like most 2d zeldas better than 3d ones pretty much across the board, but I'd agree there. I really dig both of those

minish cap might be my favorite but I am under the impression that is a weird zeldapinion

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    I'm liking the improvised strats in this run after making some kind of big routing error.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    uh, does know a replacement for livestreamer? apparently it doesn't work with the new twitch api or something?

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    I am thoroughly impressed by that OOT3D run, I had no idea it had such different glitches and routing than the N64 version. He handled the mistakes great as well, added a bit of tension but he had great backup strats and kept it on the rails.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Kind of odd that it doesn't look like there's any long blocks this time around. I kind of liked watching 6 hours of MegaMan runs.

Not a huge thing, just kind of stuck out when looking at the schedule.

• Options
    Curly_BraceCurly_Brace Robot Girl Mimiga VillageRegistered User regular
    Borderlands 2 time now.

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »
    uh, does know a replacement for livestreamer? apparently it doesn't work with the new twitch api or something?

Ever since Twitch deployed their HTML5 player I've just used the website and is been fine.

I'm wondering what could be in the BL2 glitch exhibition that isn't in the run.

• Options
    Borderlands: A point and scroll adventure.

• Options
    this is full of glorious, glorious glitch abuse

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    This borderlands 2 run is ridiculous, also I kinda want to play through this game as a mechromancer with infinite ammo super fast firing shotgun now.

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    This borderlands 2 run is ridiculous, also I kinda want to play through this game as a mechromancer with infinite ammo super fast firing shotgun now.

I think they finally patched the infinite ammo glitch (literally years after release), so you'd need to be running an older version.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    Wow that mass dupe at the end was pretty crazy. I wish I had known about some of this stuff when I was playing it originally.

• Options
    "it's fortified with what the world wants

what the world deserves"

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    shovel knight owns

• Options
    saving the knights, boys

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    Only 6 second difference on the two Shovel Knight runs!

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    smaugy had it in the bag

• Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    Been a great start to the marathon so far. Thoroughly entertained.

This discussion has been closed.