As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[TV THREAD] I've Ruled the Fart Inadmissible

Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
edited January 2017 in Social Entropy++
Oh and let's add Search Party onto that list as well.

These are the three best shows on TV that people are not taking about enough!

So let's talk about them here. Your homewirk is to set last watch the pilot of all three of these shows.

Good Behavior and Sweet/Vicious will hook you quickly. Search Party takes a few episodes to really hit its stride so give it a chance.

Raijin Quickfoot on

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    This is also the generic TV thread, people!

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Man where is the generic tv thread? When did we start D&Ding SE++?

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Really what I want is a thread to discuss generic TV, Raijin

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    What's everyone's favorite infomercial that runs at 5 am right before the channel switches to their usual programming

6F32U1X.png
    Mr. G wrote: »
    What's everyone's favorite infomercial that runs at 5 am right before the channel switches to their usual programming

Tater Mitts

Tater Mitts by a country mile

Ninja Blender. Because when you're dead tired from staying up with a baby, you almost think you should buy it and start a new juice based life style.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Ninja Blender. Because when you're dead tired from staying up with a baby, you almost think you should buy it and start a new juice based life style.

Don't blend your kids

Keith wrote: »

Don't blend your kids

Protein is protein right?

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • see317see317 Registered User regular

When I was working graves I liked the "Hey, you're up watching TV at 5am, we bet you'd pay by the minute to talk to someone that might be female, right?" commercials.
    Sure, it was kind of insulting, but it wasn't completely wrong.

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    What if I want to discuss generic TV but I also explicitly DO NOT appreciate Sweet/Vicious and Good Behavior?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    What if I want to discuss generic TV but I also explicitly DO NOT appreciate Sweet/Vicious and Good Behavior?

Then make your own thread?

see317 wrote: »

When I was working graves I liked the "Hey, you're up watching TV at 5am, we bet you'd pay by the minute to talk to someone that might be female, right?" commercials.
    Sure, it was kind of insulting, but it wasn't completely wrong.

Reminds me about that ron white joke.

https://youtu.be/l3rBBRIVYsc

pleasepaypreacher.net
    see317 wrote: »

Then make your own thread?

Eh, too much work. I'll just pay 'em some lip service, I guess.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Man, I don't know if I should spoiler this or not

I'll do it to be safe

An official announcement has been made for season 3 of Better Call Saul
    Giancarlo Esposito is joining the cast, reprising the role of Gus Fring

6F32U1X.png
  • HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    Man, I don't know if I should spoiler this or not

I'll do it to be safe

An official announcement has been made for season 3 of Better Call Saul
    Giancarlo Esposito is joining the cast, reprising the role of Gus Fring

I need to catch up on Better Call Saul

PSN- AHermano
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular

Then you haven't watched them yet!

Then you haven't watched them yet!

Well, you're not wrong.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

I watched Search Party, it was good

Travelers is also pretty good

Going to give the Expanse a go, didn't realise it was based on that Leviathan Wakes book

PSN- AHermano
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited January 2017

I have a ninja blender/magic bullet. Its nice to not waste a cup but its terrible if you want to make large batches

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    @Raijin Quickfoot

steve just name this thread "listen to aj when he tells you to watch a tv show"

6vjsgrerts6r.png

@Raijin Quickfoot

Actually @Keith told me to watch Sweet/Vicious

https://youtu.be/WRQGJMuamw0

Watch till the end WATCH TILL THE END!

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    So I didn't know anything about Sneaky Pete other than Bryan Cranston being involved

But I saw an ad and it is a show about Giovanni Ribisi as a con artist in debt to Mob Boss Bryan Cranston whaaaaaat

CYpGAPn.png
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    So I didn't know anything about Sneaky Pete other than Bryan Cranston being involved

But I saw an ad and it is a show about Giovanni Ribisi as a con artist in debt to Mob Boss Bryan Cranston whaaaaaat

What
    I've never heard of this

@Raijin Quickfoot

and i urged keith to watch it so

i'm the best forever

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    I forgot it was Skinny Pete in Breaking Bad and got really confused on the direction of Better Call Saul.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    What's up with Taboo?

What's up with Taboo?

It's sitting on my DVR

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    @Raijin Quickfoot

i'm the best forever

No you didn't! I asked you if it was good and you said" I think you'll like it"

SCANDAL

Not just a Shondaland show!

@Raijin Quickfoot

i'm the best forever

ALL THE CREDIT IS MINE

6vjsgrerts6r.png

edited January 2017
    @Raijin Quickfoot

i'm the best forever

ALL THE CREDIT IS MINE

it's all i have

Rorshach Kringle on
    6vjsgrerts6r.png

@Raijin Quickfoot

i'm the best forever

ALL THE CREDIT IS MINE

it's all i have

We'll always have that one thing....you know...

If I traded it all
    If I gave it all away for one thing
    Just for one thing
    If I sorted it out
    If I knew all about this one thing
    Wouldn't that be something

• BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Blankzilla wrote: »

What
    I've never heard of this
    https://youtu.be/KCM-I4j-Rv4

CYpGAPn.png
    What's up with Taboo?

It's pretty cool

PSN- AHermano
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I need to figure out this digital antenna thing tomorrow

I guess I'll watch taboo in a year when it's on Netflix

jesus fuck this week's sweet/vicious cuts down to the bone

it's definitely the best episode of the season

Yeah it did. It completely makes you understand Jules

But also I feel like every new episode I say "this is the best episode yet"

• Medium DaveMedium Dave Registered User regular
    Dennis just looks like the actor who plays Zed from Pulp Fiction at this point

• AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    John Gemberling, eh?

That's a shame

This discussion has been closed.