As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Bulge-Play

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited January 2017 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Bulge-Play

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    MatthewTheLuckyMatthewTheLucky Registered User regular
    That's the kind of dedication you see from real professionals.

• Options
    JandaruJandaru New ZealandRegistered User regular
    .co.NZ!?

0ijlzpptari2.png
  • Options
    NoisyPerlinNoisyPerlin Registered User regular
    Life tip: If you ever get a hernia, carry a kleenex in your pocket to blow your nose. Sneezing really hurts like hell at first.

• Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Like Tycho would be disturbed that that.

We all know about the birds, Tycho.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Like Tycho would be disturbed that that.

We all know about the birds, Tycho.
    Tycho is only disturbed about paying money for something you can make yourself.

• Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    'Hernia and Hisnia' :o

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    RottonappleRottonapple Registered User regular
    Trending on Google and Yahoo! search ; verisimilitude

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    what.

• Options
    RenegadePhantomRenegadePhantom Registered User regular
    Please lord, I know I ask for a lot and do so constantly, but right now, what I need, is for Jerry and Kris to have recorded a podcast about writing strips together. I promise that I'll seriously consider picking up my bible and maybe even opening it. Who knows, there might be reading.

• Options
    sawellssawells Registered User regular
    There must be a way to get Krisp Strobe to the Acq Inc table on the regular. Unfortunately, "assassinate Mike" is probably that way.

Twitter: @EssayWells
  • Options
    ChaosPathChaosPath Registered User regular
    Life tip: If you ever get a hernia, carry a kleenex in your pocket to blow your nose. Sneezing really hurts like hell at first.

Is it okay to use some other brand of facial tissue?

• Options
    K.MI.K.C.K.MI.K.C. Registered User regular
    Please lord, I know I ask for a lot and do so constantly, but right now, what I need, is for Jerry and Kris to have recorded a podcast about writing strips together. I promise that I'll seriously consider picking up my bible and maybe even opening it. Who knows, there might be reading.

If I interpret Jerry's recent tweet correctly, he and Kris recorded writing one of these strips.

• Options
    identeregareidenteregare Registered User regular
    Jandaru wrote: »
    .co.NZ!?

Possibly because there's no .ns ccTLD (which would make it herniahutch.co.ns, i.e. "Hernia Hutch Cons".

• Options
    GrisloGrislo Registered User regular
    Trending on Google and Yahoo! search ; verisimilitude

If I go one lesson without using the word verisimilitude, I've failed at my job. That news post made me so hard excited.

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • Options
    shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    pro points to making tycho uncomfortable.

• Options
    Blackie62Blackie62 Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    What kind of hernia is it? I had a hiatial hernia last year and an expert in Chinese medicine managed to accupressure my stomach back beneath my diaphragm in about 45 minutes. Western medicine would have been drugs or surgery and still might not have fixed it.

Blackie62 on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Pffffffthahahahahahahahaha

• Options
    ziddersroofurryziddersroofurry Registered User regular
    edited January 2017
    Available sizes come in Extra Large+'s, Large, Medium, Small, Hobbit and Wallaby.

ziddersroofurry on
  • Options
    DomovoiDomovoi Registered User regular
    What kind of hernia is it? I had a hiatial hernia last year and an expert in Chinese medicine managed to accupressure my stomach back beneath my diaphragm in about 45 minutes. Western medicine would have been drugs or surgery and still might not have fixed it.

Neither has your "expert". Pushing your stomach back beneath your diaphragm hasn't fixed the tear in the diagram it came through.

There's a way to fix that, though... in western medicine.

• Options
    NoisyPerlinNoisyPerlin Registered User regular
    Domovoi wrote: »

Neither has your "expert". Pushing your stomach back beneath your diaphragm hasn't fixed the tear in the diagram it came through.

There's a way to fix that, though... in western medicine.

Yeah, what he said. Seriously, a hernia is a hole through which part of your stomach can poke out. It'll pop out again because traditional medicine can't sew shut the hole. You need an actual doctor.