As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited January 2017 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone

Gabe and Tycho play a game for 15 minutes and then judge it accordingly. This week they play Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    Huttj509Huttj509 Registered User regular
    The song at the beginning is a Finnish folk song about dancing and sex. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4om1rQKPijI has a translation in the description and subtitles.

Relatively early on in Vocaloid's life someone did a version of it, then it got put to video, and went viral. That's where the leek waving came from.

• Options
    The Ninth GuardianThe Ninth Guardian Registered User regular
    It's also worth noting that if you have subtitles on for HUTTJ509's video, at the point where there's no translation, it's because the singer is 'scatting'. It's literally entertaining nonsense.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    You can watch these live now on Twitch by the way

• Options
    Hawk oneHawk one Registered User regular
    So... in 1998, Mike and Jerry started a project called Penny Arcade, whose ultimate goal was to spread Finnish polka scatting around the world.

Today, this goal is finally achieved! Some might say it's taken a bit longer than it should, but I think we can all agree that it was worth waiting for.

So now that said goal is achieved, what is going to happen to Penny Arcade?

But signatures don't really work, do they?
  • Options
    foodlefoodle Registered User regular
    Please get Mike back. Or find a better substitute. Ryan was not up to the task.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Mike just had a fucking hernia dude, you can deal with not having your absolute favourite stream buddy for a little while

• Options
    foodlefoodle Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    Mike just had a fucking hernia dude, you can deal with not having your absolute favourite stream buddy for a little while
    Yes, I know what happened. I'm not saying that it's anyone's fault or that it's even a big deal.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    foodle wrote: »
    Tube wrote: »
    Yes, I know what happened. I'm not saying that it's anyone's fault or that it's even a big deal.

At this point, I'm willing to believe it might have been YOUR fault.

• Options
    Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    Conversely, I liked Ryan just fine!