As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tabletop Game Playtesters

erick0erick0 Registered User new member
Hey Guys,

I've been designing a game in my spare time and would love to set up some playtests here at PAX South!

It's a game where you play as college students trying to make the most of their college experience. I don't want to give too many details as I'd like to have play testers come in with a fresh perspective.

If you or a group of your friends are interested, feel free to respond in-thread, direct message me, or email me at erickrolson@gmail.com.

The best times for me are probably Friday and Saturday afternoon/evening, but let me know what works for you and I'll try to make it work :)

The game is 3-6 players so I'll break up/merge interested groups and individuals wherever possible.

If you have any questions feel free to ask and thank you!

• Options
    GundabadGundabad PAX East & Unplugged Tabletop Manager NJRegistered User regular
    Have you registered with UnPub yet? They are a dedicated playtesting area at PAX, and designers can sign up in 3-hour timeslots. Last I checked they still had plenty of openings, and they'll definitely help you get playtesters.

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Yeah, that's probably the best course of action

• Options
    erick0erick0 Registered User new member
    souds great! I'll check it out!